Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,308 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 19 November 2017 - 01:11 PM

I hope yall saw that revival tease.....They better do what I think they're gonna do!!!!!!!!!

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1123 Gobi Todic

Gobi Todic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 November 2017 - 03:08 PM

I don't quite get Raven. Does she think she can just stay hidden from Salem, while she carries on with her plan to destroy mankind? She can't think of just slipping under her radar by staying in the woods.

#1124 Ren-san

Ren-san

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 04:09 PM

I don't quite get Raven. Does she think she can just stay hidden from Salem, while she carries on with her plan to destroy mankind? She can't think of just slipping under her radar by staying in the woods.

She doesn't have all that much of a choice seeing as her comrades are basically pushovers.

Herself and Spring are the only ones capable of putting up much of a fight. At least from what we have seen thus far.

At some point she will have to make the decision to either fully cooperate with Ozpin again or see her comrades get hurt.

Edited by Ren-san, 04 December 2017 - 02:17 PM.

15871545849_286028ae7d_o.jpg

#1125 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 05:29 PM

Spoiler

#1126 Ren-san

Ren-san

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 06:20 PM

Another interesting thing that Raven mentioned to Yang was her and Qrow actual intentions for joining the huntsmen and huntress academy.

#1127 Gobi Todic

Gobi Todic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:18 PM

Another interesting thing that Raven mentioned to Yang was her and Qrow actual intentions for joining the huntsmen and huntress academy.

It kind of confirmed what I thought about Qrows weapon. It felt like he mostly used his sword against humans and his scythe against Grimms. But I thought his triple weapon was disigned like this because he worked for Ozpin and had to deal with Salem and not because he was a bandit.

The time at Beacon changed him and his priorities (and whom he calls family) from the Clan to his team.

#1128 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,958 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 25 November 2017 - 12:17 PM

https://www.animepac...me-5/episode-07

• Namikaze_Naruto likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#1129 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 02:43 PM

Spoiler

• Tokoya likes this

#1130 Namikaze_Naruto

Namikaze_Naruto

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts
  • LocationSmallville

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:33 PM

^Pretty sure everyone already guessed that.

Spoiler

Edited by Namikaze_Naruto, 26 November 2017 - 02:00 PM.

• Tokoya likes this

My Anime List | My Manga List

naruhinasig1.png

The Return of my Old Sig!

Spoiler Quotes

#1131 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,958 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 04:41 PM

^

Spoiler

Spoiler

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#1132 Gobi Todic

Gobi Todic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:17 PM

^

Spoiler

It sounded like he had to give up some of his power to grant them theirs. So maybe she is mad at him, because it weakend him and made it more likely for Salem to win, so she feels like she has some responsibility for thoses powers he gave her (that she can't give back?), but she doesn't want the responsibility. Maybe he didn't tell her the whole truth about it (like not telling her it would weaken him).

#1133 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,308 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:50 PM

The wait for the next episode is gonna be hard.....Shit is so gonna hit the fan 

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1134 Namikaze_Naruto

Namikaze_Naruto

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts
  • LocationSmallville

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:58 PM

It sounded like he had to give up some of his power to grant them theirs. So maybe she is mad at him, because it weakend him and made it more likely for Salem to win, so she feels like she has some responsibility for thoses powers he gave her (that she can't give back?), but she doesn't want the responsibility. Maybe he didn't tell her the whole truth about it (like not telling her it would weaken him).

That doesn't change the fact that he gave them the choice to accept or reject the power. Both of them accepted on their own free will. The way Raven tried to warn Yang against Ozpin implies she had a first-hand experience of being manipulated by him but that isn't the case here.

Edited by Namikaze_Naruto, 26 November 2017 - 02:03 PM.

My Anime List | My Manga List

naruhinasig1.png

The Return of my Old Sig!

Spoiler Quotes

#1135 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,958 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:22 AM

https://www.animepac...me-5/episode-08

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#1136 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:22 PM

So Chameleon bitch was jealous of Adam and in love with Blake....but still wants to help Adam....yeah okay :P

#1137 Kurapika

Kurapika

This scene broke my heart

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • LocationTimecapsule until January 29

Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:48 PM

So Chameleon bitch was jealous of Adam and in love with Blake....but still wants to help Adam....yeah okay :P

Well it's more about, misguidedly, helping her people you know. She's not doing this because her crush is unrequited.

#1138 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,644 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:50 PM

“Blake has left everyone she has ever had contact with sexually frustrated lol.”

#1139 Ren-san

Ren-san

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 02:42 PM

The time at Beacon changed him and his priorities (and whom he calls family) from the Clan to his team.

I wonder if it was Qrow team members or Yang and Ruby birth that changed his priorities in life.  

^Pretty sure everyone already guessed that.

Spoiler

The way I interpreted Raven conversation to Yang and Weiss was that of a motherly warning. Raven was warning Yang and Weiss to trust their instincts and not fall victim to past memories as a sole reason to continue down a path in a life that you may know doesn't grant your wish. We know that Raven still performed her duties to Ozpin by collecting information about Salem and giving it to Qrow who then gives it to Ozpin. As for one of the wishes that wasn't granted, it could be that Raven believed that Qrow, herself, and perhaps the rest of the friends at Beacon would never have drifted to far apart relationship wise.

Also, we still don't know if Summer Rose death has anything to do with battling Salem and her forces.

What I still want to know is why did Ozpin have to give away some of his powers to other people for?

2) What is his relationship to Salem?

3) What was the exact details of his punishment from the gods?

Edited by Ren-san, 04 December 2017 - 02:44 PM.

#1140 Gobi Todic

Gobi Todic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 December 2017 - 04:56 PM

Also, we still don't know if Summer Rose death has anything to do with battling Salem and her forces.

I think they did kill Summer. In V4C1 Hazel said they dealt with their kind before (talking about silver-eyed-women), so I guess they were talking about Summer, since that is supposably a very rare trait. I know that it still could be someone else, but it would fit nice in the story.

What I still want to know is why did Ozpin have to give away some of his powers to other people for?

2) What is his relationship to Salem?

3) What was the exact details of his punishment from the gods?

1) He could have given away power so he doesn't have to do everything alone. More people can do more things.

How excatly did he get those powers?

2) She could be the winter maiden. But I get more of a Homunculus-Hohemheim vibe from them.

3) My guess is that the gods, whoever they are, gave him the job to stop Salem, but he failed, so they punished him with eternal reincarnation until he can finally finish his promise and then die after that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users