1202 replies to this topic

#1201 Gobi Todic

Gobi Todic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 August 2018 - 05:04 AM

So we get to see a bit more of Adam. It seems to me like he was a dick from the beginning.

Although I'm not a fan of the exessive bullet blocking, the fighting was quite good.

Volume 6 is starting October 27th.

#1202 Ren-san

Ren-san

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 06:14 PM

It didn't seem like Adam was a dick at the beginning of the video. If anything, Adam seems more like Azula from Avatar the Last Airbender in the sense of going down a dark path because the people he cared for started to distance themselves from him. Blake's father, Ghira Belladonna, didn't seem like he wanted to be the leader of the cause (or movement), rather he chose to be in charge in order to lead the faunus down a path of coexistence with the humans. While Sienna Khan comes off as a person wanting (or desiring) the role of leader of the White Fang.

• Tokoya likes this

15871545849_286028ae7d_o.jpg

#1203 Gobi Todic

Gobi Todic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 September 2018 - 02:37 PM

The new Volume of RWBY won't be on Youtube, because Youtube keeps sucking more. They said for example they couldn't even monetize their own Videos of their own IP (RvB PSA about making Videos).

It will be on roosterteeth.com with the same one week time difference between First members and free members. It's also on other sites that I didn't remember.

They annouced that on the recent RTX London panel:

Spoiler

Edited by Gobi Todic, 17 September 2018 - 02:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users