Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,201 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 11 November 2018 - 11:36 AM

Someone go back in time and tell Them that Keep Cinder a badass. Her becoming a cry baby for salem destroy her character. Make her fucking ruthless.

Fuck Cinder, she needs to be nothing else but dead

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1222 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 12:48 PM

Someone go back in time and tell Them that Keep Cinder a badass. Her becoming a cry baby for salem destroy her character. Make her fucking ruthless.

He character is all over the place.

I thought Cinder was turning around. In Season 4 when she was humiliated and pretty helpless  and watched in horror as Tyrion killed that Grimm. 

Then when we saw her next she wanted revenge on Ruby and was even burning an illusion of Ruby

In the season finale she has all but forgot about Ruby and is just taunting Jaunue and doing things for Evuluz

At this point I don't really care.

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#1223 Gobi Todic

Gobi Todic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 November 2018 - 04:00 PM

I swear the character motives in the story are so petty. 

Terrible

Salem motives for love then she was betrayed I can understand.

That one giant guy who 

How is Ozpin responsible for that, One thing they keep trying to do is paint Ozpin as this horrible guy but the reasons people blame him for are so petty and completely out of his control.

- not responsible for Salem

- not responsible for that girl wanting to fight against Grimm.

- Juane blaming him for pyrra 

I do kind of get Jaune. His way of reasoning isn't uncommon among grieving people. If Ozpin hadn't told Pyrrha about the maiden stuff, she wouldn't have fought Cinder (since she wouldn't have been at the vault and met her there) and died. And I feel like Ozpin knew she would always put other peoples need before her own, so saying she had a choice, knowing her character, is only half true. You can put a beer in front of an alcoholic and claiming he had a choice to not drink it is correct, but ethically you are not that guilt free.

Even if Ozpin isn't responsible for most of what happend, his half truths and straight up lies make it harder to defend him.

But I understand why he wouldn't want people to know Salem is literally immortal. That is pretty demotivating when he tries to get people to go against her.

#1224 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,201 posts

User's Awards

Posted 11 November 2018 - 05:05 PM

• Gobi Todic likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1225 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,496 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 05:12 PM

Ozpin on that Hohenheim shit.

#1226 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,875 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 11 November 2018 - 05:20 PM

Even if Ozpin isn't responsible for most of what happend, his half truths and straight up lies make it harder to defend him.

But I understand why he wouldn't want people to know Salem is literally immortal. That is pretty demotivating when he tries to get people to go against her.

The problem with Salem isn't that she is immortal. It is she is so god damn powerful that everyone else pails in comparison. 

If she was immortal and was at Juan strength than who would be scared of her. instead, she has the power to control hollows and not only that but is so powerful that she makes headmasters scare for his life. 

• Gobi Todic likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#1227 Dark Sasuke_101

Dark Sasuke_101

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationNone of your concern

Posted 12 November 2018 - 09:39 AM

Is this Vol.6 tolerable?

Hl5StX6.gif

#1228 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,496 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 02:02 PM

Is this Vol.6 tolerable?

That’s a subjective question. People who love series enjoy it so far, while people who’ve harped on previous volumes hate it.

#1229 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,201 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 November 2018 - 08:39 PM

Is this Vol.6 tolerable?

In my honest opinion, the writing is on point again and they're finally showing instead of just telling

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#1230 Dark Sasuke_101

Dark Sasuke_101

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationNone of your concern

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:36 PM

In my honest opinion, the writing is on point again and they're finally showing instead of just telling

Thx.

Hl5StX6.gif

#1231 Gobi Todic

Gobi Todic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 November 2018 - 02:56 PM

So, I always felt like Ozpin didn't have a real plan, but to actually have no plan at all. Wow.

The only thing he is doing is trying to keep the relics away from her. That is the longest game of hide and seek.

Which makes me wonder again, what is Salems plan / goal?

#1232 Ren-san

Ren-san

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:18 AM

So, I always felt like Ozpin didn't have a real plan, but to actually have no plan at all. Wow.

The only thing he is doing is trying to keep the relics away from her. That is the longest game of hide and seek.

Which makes me wonder again, what is Salems plan / goal?

I'm not surprised that Ozpin may have never possessed any real plan to stop Salem in the first place. Raven pretty much hinted at this in volume 5 to Yang and Weiss, especially when she stated that Salem couldn't be killed (or was it stopped). 

15871545849_286028ae7d_o.jpg

#1233 Gobi Todic

Gobi Todic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 November 2018 - 02:00 PM

After seeing the trailer I had one major wish for Volume 6, besides the fights getting better. Yay, and what a good entrance.

Spoiler

• Tokoya likes this

#1234 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 09:14 PM

things I hate how flip floppy some characters are. 

- First Cinder was shedding her untouchable status and was more vulnerable and hurt and wanted revenge. now she is just back to being cruel and vengeful. 

- Ruby never grows she just a Pollyanna >_>

- Weiss never really gets to work on her goals

- Yang I have no idea why she is here, to protect Ruby from what? 

- Blake and Adam dynamic is just getting drawn out. First he is a seriously threat, next he can be swatted easily, now everyone is all afraid of him again. Give me a break.

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#1235 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,712 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 02:23 AM

I'm not gonna lie. As someone who's been very hard on this series for the past two volumes, I've actually been very impressed with Volume 6. Hell, today's episode might end up being one of my favorites, just for that fucking EPIC fight at the beginning.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users