#121 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

What You Need

• Moderators
  • 12,614 posts

User's Awards

3    4      

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:15 AM

"Awawawa. D-d-don't touch me! You're going to be cursed! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SKIN? Oh no oh no oh no. Huh? You were already a skeleton. W-what does that mean? Huh? Awawawa."

The levitating sarcophagus yelled as it spun in circles. It spun faster and faster as it got more excited. Wind swirled around the sarcophagus, lifting Rodrigo's hat into the air. Then, the sarcophagus fell perfectly flat in mid-air and ceased making noises. It remained like that for a few minutes.

"Uuu. D-don't come so c-c-lose! W-what was your question again? The Bard's guild? That's in the c-c-capital."

---

It was lunch time now and there were few people in the Guild hall. Those that were there were lounging around on tables and sharing stories. There was no line and Vaeri could walk straight to Emily. The receptionist gave Vaeri a beaming smile and welcomed her. "Welcome! How can I help you today, Vaeri?"

#122 Damanos

Damanos

Owner of DEW's soul

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,240 posts

User's Awards

Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:04 AM

Vaeri smiled back at the receptionist as she approached the desk.  "The group and I were thinking of heading over in the direction of Safeld.  Can you check if there are any listings for that area?" 

She tilted her head.  "Oh, and is there anything you can tell me about an adventurer named Bara who took a job there recently?  I got hired to make a delivery to her."

Edited by Damanos, 24 May 2016 - 02:04 AM.

TwjBrPX.png

#123 Ganderath

Ganderath

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • LocationSerbian Fetish Dungeon

User's Awards

2    2   

Posted 24 May 2016 - 04:10 AM

"What do you mean, what happened to me? Please don't mock me for my bony figure, I may not look like it, but I am a sensitive soul at heart! A bit thin-skinned, one might say!"

Laughing for a moment, the skeleton held out his arm to grab his trusty hat, assessing the situation. Not only was this coffin gilded, but it also provided a quick lift, a handy thing indeed!

"Ah, you wound me so, chica! If you are going to fly away, at least tell me where we are going when I join you for the ride. And hush, I shall hear no talk of a bard's guild in any capital, it is a silly place anyway. We have more important duties here, a singular guild is only a headquarters, local chapters is where the real action is. The foolhardy rushes to the center stage without considering what happens in the wings of the theater, a proper play does not dole out all of its speaking lines to a select case, the show must go on, after all! Nay, I must be visiting the local producer of instruments, a good tavern or two, and a library."

Turning back to the sarcophagus, Rodrigo held out a hand as if gesturing for it to follow.

"Come! My curse-dealing friend, as of right now, I seem to have no body, and nobody to accompany me! What say you, ol' chap? Care to give these these old bones s chance and accompany me?" 

A lipless smile accompanied his words as the skeleton hoped that his winning personality would charm and seduce the sarcophagus into accompanying him on his venture. 

• Damanos likes this

9uDrnRm.png

#124 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,583 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 07:06 AM

Wakana followed Vaeri back to the guild after amusingly observing the less-than-normal flirting between the antic duo.

''Will that...thing...corpse join us, too?'', he asked Rinka

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#125 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

What You Need

• Moderators
  • 12,614 posts

User's Awards

3    4      

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:26 AM

The hovering sarcophagus made rapid ninety degree bows in the air. A strong breeze assailed the skeleton during the sarcophagus' apology. "I-I'm sorry Mister Skeleton. I h-have to go through m-m-maintenance," said the sarcophagus. It then shot inside Durgi's store and a crash and an "Eeep. S-s-sorry." could be heard.

---

"Bara?" said Emily, as she twirled her hair around her finger. "Hmm. She is around 160 centimeters tall, has blonde hair, and brown eyes. She is a wizard and uses an old wooden staff. If she is on a serious adventure she will probably be wearing a dark olive robe. It has a bunch of magical properties she once told me about. Emily closed her eyes and thought a bit more. "Ah, she also told me that the best way to gather information is at a bar, so you might want to look there first?"

"I hope that helps," said Emily. The receptionist turned to her device and expertly flicked through the menus. At this point in her career, she had all the locations memorized. "As for the quests, there are quite a few you are eligible for. I took the liberty of filtering out ones like searching for cats. I have bigger expectations for you than that!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Expose the truth

I absolutely know that Biusindua has been sacrificing men to her Demon Goddess. You are my only hope to expose this deceiver.

~ Enen 

Haunted?

My house is haunted by something. Nobody believes me. I'm going mad. Please help.

~ Breda

Antlers

I would like to request a competent group of adventurers to hunt down a magical beast for me and return its antlers. I will be coming along. The magical beast is formidable and located inside Lerine, the Cerulean Dungeon.

~ Wallace

IMPORTANT: This request is not open to any rank higher than D

Spoiler Log

#126 Ganderath

Ganderath

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • LocationSerbian Fetish Dungeon

User's Awards

2    2   

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:42 AM

Nodding his head at the retreating coffin, the skeleton smiled a rictus grin.

"Hasta luego, mi amore! Young love...so fast...so fleeting..."

Turning on his heels, the skeleton made his way to the local library, seeking a book of particular import to his needs.

9uDrnRm.png

#127 Damanos

Damanos

Owner of DEW's soul

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,240 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:03 AM

"That helps a lot more than the... description that her wife gave me, thank you."

The elf skimmed through the list of jobs.  "Well, this dungeon request seems a bit time consuming, and finding Bara might take longer than expected.  Best not to commit unless it's still up when that's taken care of.  The former is serious if true, but it might not even be.  Plus, missing men sounds a lot like the job Bara herself went on, nothing's stopping two jobs from unknowingly being posted about the same problem.  I'll look into that later.  For now..."

She pointed at the second job on the list.  "Let's take that one.  Seems simple enough to do while looking for her.  And maybe they'll be thankful enough to let us stay in the house while we're there if we clear the place."

After handing over their group card to be registered to the job, she headed back out of the guild to meet up with the original two members of the team.  "I got us a mission.  Seems pretty straightforward, they think there's some kind of haunting going on.  It's a start at least.  Anybody seen Mr Bones now?"

TwjBrPX.png

#128 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,583 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 02:26 AM

''Haunted house?'', Wakana liked the mission. ''Can we stay? Save lodging rent.''

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#129 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Lucina Main

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,394 posts
  • LocationTech City

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 29 May 2016 - 04:15 AM

"I for one think that Mr. Bones would be VERY comfortable in a place like that." Rinka added in agreement. "...Speaking of which... I have no idea where he's gone off to. I bet he'll find his way to us somehow. Anyways, I'm game, Vaeri-chan."

MAKE | TOTAL | DESTROY

Leu14ht.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users