#81 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,874 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 04 April 2016 - 12:41 PM

Loved the first episode of the anime :) Really like how accurate it is to the manga and how it brings out the emotions of the characters. I cried 2 times in this episode (though that is not much to come from me. I weep easily^^'' ). I also really liked the animations and the art style is pretty much the same as the manga, that is great.

It didn't have that muc haction yet, but that little was already well made :)

Can't wait for more ^^ evenso I already know the manga and hwats coming it is still really great to have it in motion, color and with sound ^^

• GintaMan likes this

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#82 Moon_Hermit

Moon_Hermit

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:56 PM

I really hope BNHA stays with BONES for future seasons, even if we only get 13 episodes at a time (and provided there's no anime only ending). It's WAY better than endless fillers or "quality" animation.

• Raiden and eemo23 like this

#83 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:48 PM

I really hope BNHA stays with BONES for future seasons, even if we only get 13 episodes at a time (and provided there's no anime only ending). It's WAY better than endless fillers or "quality" animation.

they're bones are pretty good too. yu can hardly notice them for the most part...

until you see all might that is... combined with the shadow of his character idk it just seemed a bit off...

Edited by retroluffy13, 04 April 2016 - 11:49 PM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#84 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 06:41 PM

I don't read the manga (yet), but I loved the first episode. I know I'm gonna enjoy a show when even the first episode gets me emotional haha and the scene with him watching All Might's video after being told he has no quirk definitely got me. Loving the style of it too, looks almost Trigger-esque in some ways.

• Sanji and Raiden like this

#85 GintaMan

GintaMan

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts
  • LocationSniper Island

Posted 06 April 2016 - 08:32 AM

Loved how they animated the first episode. It's full of raw emotion. I hope my girlfriend loves this one too (I got her addicted to anime by having her watch HxH and Haikyuu)

until you see all might that is... combined with the shadow of his character idk it just seemed a bit off...

I think even in the manga, All Might has this vibe, someone that looked like he came from an American Comic Book. He's supposed to look like that, it's like a tribute to American superheroes. 

• Raiden and Blue22 like this

"To have a dream is to struggle with reality."

Have a taste of my pIMP Slap!

tiM4Zrr.gif

"The Old Man of the North"

http://38.media.tumb...EcNV1r1vglf.gif

Chairman Emeritus, OMF Butt Stuff Appreciation Association

Almighty Bishop of the Church of Escanor, Gawd of the Sun

#86 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 08:40 AM

Loved how they animated the first episode. It's full of raw emotion. I hope my girlfriend loves this one too (I got her addicted to anime by having her watch HxH and Haikyuu)

I think even in the manga, All Might has this vibe, someone that looked like he came from an American Comic Book. He's supposed to look like that, it's like a tribute to American superheroes.

no im not talking abot the way he looks I'm talking about how the shadow moves when he does. its an animation thing. he ust looks weird because the way he looks and the way hes animated don't match.

I like all mights design thank you very much. I'm just not crazy about the way they have to animate him.

Edited by retroluffy13, 06 April 2016 - 08:42 AM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#87 GintaMan

GintaMan

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts
  • LocationSniper Island

Posted 06 April 2016 - 08:50 AM

sorry, I'm not really an expert on how to animate the shadows around All Might. But it's been consistent even in panels where he's supposed to  move in manga:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

So, I'm not really sure how to imagine those shadows in anime. :(

Edited by GintaMan, 06 April 2016 - 08:50 AM.

"To have a dream is to struggle with reality."

Have a taste of my pIMP Slap!

tiM4Zrr.gif

"The Old Man of the North"

http://38.media.tumb...EcNV1r1vglf.gif

Chairman Emeritus, OMF Butt Stuff Appreciation Association

Almighty Bishop of the Church of Escanor, Gawd of the Sun

#88 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 08:53 AM

just watch though. on the roof theres a scene with deku where his back moves and the shadows are just... eww.

its because they chose to make him out f bone instead of redrawing his arm movements. but that's the only time its noticeable.

but yeah I imagine that it would be near impossible to actually animate his shadows so I can see wy they did what they did.

Edited by retroluffy13, 06 April 2016 - 08:54 AM.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#89 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,386 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 10 April 2016 - 09:51 AM

Finally watched it subbed for the first time and I must say that

This kid is my hero.....I love Batman and The Flash and Nightwing, but Deku is my fucking hero...If you can't tell, I cried like a bitch yet again while watching this and I'm still crying a little because of that ending scene

The anime continues to surpass the manga in my honest opinion and I don't think that my emotions can handle this anymore lol

2YmcFh0h.jpg
  • Raiden likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#90 Oben

Oben

Reforged ♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,181 posts

User's Awards

Posted 10 April 2016 - 10:04 AM

I also watched the first two episodes now, pretty well done. Seems very faithful. I don't watch much Anime (currently Yugioh (cause :lmao:) and Jojo (cause Jojo)), but I think I'm going follow this one as well ^^

• Raiden and GintaMan like this

#91 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,727 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 12:43 PM

Just saw the second episode. LOVED IT....but now....I NEED MORE!

*rushes to mangastream*

• Sev, Raiden and retroluffy13 like this

#92 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,386 posts

User's Awards

Posted 10 April 2016 - 03:46 PM

It's reactions like these that truly makes me proud to call myself a fan of this series....Best thing in WSJ since 2015 imo

• Sev likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#93 Oben

Oben

Reforged ♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,181 posts

User's Awards

Posted 10 April 2016 - 03:58 PM

It's reactions like these that truly makes me proud to call myself a fan of this series....Best thing in WSJ since 2015 imo

That's not exactly long ago :lol:

• Tokoya and Raiden like this

#94 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:40 AM

I got visited by Major Goosebumbs when I saw Deku sprinting to Kacchan :cry: 

• Sev, Raiden, eemo23 and 1 other like this

17.jpg

#95 amigo pirate

amigo pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationWherever the Thousand Sunny goes

Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:00 PM

i have mix feelings about the anime pace.. i dont like when the anime omit part of the series, but at the same time i do feel its sort of slow, taking account that its only going to be 13 episodes. So my question is how will this do for the non manga readers will they even get hook?

Edited by amigo pirate, 11 April 2016 - 01:01 PM.

#96 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,386 posts

User's Awards

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:41 PM

i have mix feelings about the anime pace.. i dont like when the anime omit part of the series, but at the same time i do feel its sort of slow, taking account that its only going to be 13 episodes. So my question is how will this do for the non manga readers will they even get hook?

They're ending at
Spoiler

So that should be enough to hook anime only's (That is, if they're not already hooked by now since these past 2 episodes surpassed the manga even imo)

I'm certain that it'll get a S2 though

Edited by Tokoya, 11 April 2016 - 08:30 PM.

• eemo23 likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#97 amigo pirate

amigo pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationWherever the Thousand Sunny goes

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:38 PM

Spoiler

Edited by amigo pirate, 11 April 2016 - 06:07 PM.

• Tokoya likes this

#98 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:56 PM

@Tokoya @amigo pirate

Guys remember, spoiler free for the anime only thread.

Edited by Sanji, 11 April 2016 - 05:56 PM.

• Tokoya and amigo pirate like this

xGzqj0x.gif

Official member of the Killer Kick Course Squad

#99 KittyGoesMeowMeow

KittyGoesMeowMeow

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts
  • LocationMurdering the RG

Posted 11 April 2016 - 08:23 PM

I saw the first episode. This was cute!

The style reminds me of the homo bike show.  

I bought a season pass for this and I hear this is supposed to be fun, so...deliver the hype to me!

• Sanji and Raiden like this

#100 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 12:11 AM

Loved the second episode! Holy crap, that final scene. :aww:

And wow, I expected the whole time limit thing for All Might, but not the missing stomach and other parts of organs.  :o

Just saw the second episode. LOVED IT....but now....I NEED MORE!

*rushes to mangastream*

I'm trying to hold out at least until the end of the season to read the manga since I'm loving the anime so much so far, but the temptation is real. :xD:

You watch Uzumaki Khan, @Tokoya? He got so emotional at that final scene :lol: I love watching his One Piece reactions, can't wait 'til he gets to Enies Lobby and further, though it f*cking sucks he got spoiled on

Spoiler One Piece spoilers... even though anybody who cares probably already knows lol

As somebody who doesn't read the manga, I think there's nothing wrong with the pacing. It only seems slow to some manga readers because you look at how much of the manga it covered, but neither episode ever had any moments that felt dragged out or where nothing was happening, in fact they were pretty much full of content that I'm glad they didn't rush through to force all of it into the first episode.

• Sanji, Tokoya and Raiden like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users