Photo

[Character] Shikamaru Nara

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#21 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

Good point, Ino could step up her game too.

It would be cool to see her use some kind of mind implosion jutsu on Madara and leave him crying in a corner a broken mess of a man. The last chapter did talk about going after your enemy's mind.

#22 Tensai

Tensai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:56 AM

shikamaru the next hokage and naruto his protector

#23 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:58 AM

shikamaru the next hokage and naruto his protector

Other way around... Naruto the hokage, Shikamaru the hokages advisor like his father was. :)

#24 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,919 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:59 AM

It would be cool to see her use some kind of mind implosion jutsu on Madara and leave him crying in a corner a broken mess of a man. The last chapter did talk about going after your enemy's mind.

I always thought that this should be an option for those kind of ninjas. I mean it should be next step shouldn't it?

2mg5kyb.jpg

#25 OP Eyes FTW

OP Eyes FTW

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:15 AM

I can just tell that shikamaru won't die.

He was my favorite character in part 1.

Over-Powered Eyes For the Win!

#26 The Witcher

The Witcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:32 AM

This would be the right time to see some romantic development between him and Temari.

Not that Kishi's likely to give them the panel time for that.

#27 TheoryNoJutsu

TheoryNoJutsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:17 AM

This would be the right time to see some romantic development between him and Temari.

Is that fanspeak for "erection"?

#28 Locormus

Locormus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:59 AM

Why would you want that in the middle of the war? Really, they weren't even granted that much time to regard their parent's deaths, so why would we suddenly get these romantic vibes, nor would we want it?

I personally wouldn't give two cents if Shikamaru died. He tried his best to save the Alliance when the major forces weren't there, and he succeeded in maintaining a large quantity of shinobi. He's played his part. But I do find it funny that Kishi's obviously targeting the major characters.. Next up: Lee?

#29 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:42 PM

shikimaru just needs a reup on his chakra.  itll make him plump again, like it did for choji.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#30 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,165 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

For once, I really want Sakura to do something useful and save Shikamaru... 

He will be one of the most useful character after the war is over; he can't die just yet. Whoever becomes hokage will need him.

#31 4th hokage

4th hokage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:52 PM

I am disipointed shikamarus didnt get to shine in this war. I dont get why, his dad done all the clever work, Then I thought he was gonna get he's moment on when Obito was about to kill everyone then it showed him trying to think of something but unfortunately he failed in coming up with anything. Some thing that has never happened and left me very disappointed.

77f48f00-79b7-404a-870a-509c1f4274c2_zps

#32 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

For once, I really want Sakura to do something useful and save Shikamaru... 

He will be one of the most useful character after the war is over; he can't die just yet. Whoever becomes hokage will need him.

I don't think so. Whoever becomes Hokage should be able to stand on their own. If anything most of the K9/10/11/12 depend on him to come up with a plan. I think that he's holding them back.

I really like Shikamaru. He's brilliant, but I don't think he will be needed as much after this point. If Sasuke was going to be the bad guy and die, then Shikamaru would have been Naruto's adviser. But at this point Sasuke's back and now it's all about Naruto and Sasuke working together.

Two opposing forces cooperating will bring peace:

Spoiler

Shikamaru isn't needed for that. He's played his part in this story... and you know what he was amazing.

R.I.P. Shikamaru

#33 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,165 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:17 PM

I don't think so. Whoever becomes Hokage should be able to stand on their own. If anything most of the K9/10/11/12 depend on him to come up with a plan. I think that he's holding them back.

I really like Shikamaru. He's brilliant, but I don't think he will be needed as much after this point. If Sasuke was going to be the bad guy and die, then Shikamaru would have been Naruto's adviser. But at this point Sasuke's back and now it's all about Naruto and Sasuke working together.

Two opposing forces cooperating will bring peace:

Shikamaru isn't needed for that. He's played his part in this story... and you know what he was amazing.

R.I.P. Shikamaru

That makes sense, of course. Shikamaru is awesome to think up strategies, and after the war, they might not need war strategies anymore. There will probably be some fights here and there, but not a real war.

But his cool attitude, his intelligence, etc. it could have been useful in geopolitical matters. He would have been really good with geopolitics.

As for Sasuke... that's given he survives all this and the long-awaited fight against Naruto (if it happens at all). But Naruto and Sasuke sure work well together.

I'll just miss Shikamaru a lot... and ShikaTema too. This couple was kind of canon, and now it's over. It's quite unfair Shikamaru is the one to die. Though it makes sense since he was one of those to not have a lot of chakra...

I'm sad. And yet, I agree with you.

#34 Passingby

Passingby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

Wait Shikamaru died? I almost did not notice... seriously, when someone passes away there has to be some dramatic moment. I didn't feel that from Shikamaru's presumed death. I doubt his dead.

YouTube: • MV 레드벨벳 • 

crYWlPI.gif

RED VELVET

#35 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:49 PM

Wait Shikamaru died? I almost did not notice... seriously, when someone passes away there has to be some dramatic moment. I didn't feel that from Shikamaru's presumed death. I doubt his dead.

Yeah he was drained of his chakra and he even lost his protective Kyuubi cloak.

Spoiler

Everything on those pages suggested that Shikamaru had died. Sakura's comments, Naruto's tears and Obito's words in Naruto's flashback. Naruto's friends are disappearing one by one and Shikamaru's death was the reason why Naruto was shaken for a majority of this chapter.

#36 4th hokage

4th hokage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

just read it, please no no no . worst idea ever. He hasn't had his time to shine yet. They need him to save the world in the next 15 mins

#37 TheoryNoJutsu

TheoryNoJutsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

just read it, please no no no . worst idea ever. He hasn't had his time to shine yet. They need him to save the world in the next 15 mins

He's not dead yet. Here you can see him feel Naruto's memory of Asuma and "....." like everyone else

Spoiler

#38 Passingby

Passingby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

Shikamaru can't die yet coz he still has to take care of Asuma's son, and make Kurenai his own! muahahahahah.

Ahem. 

YouTube: • MV 레드벨벳 • 

crYWlPI.gif

RED VELVET

#39 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

He's not dead yet. Here you can see him feel Naruto's memory of Asuma and "....." like everyone else

That's one way of looking at it and the other is like this:

Sarutobi is saddened by his death, then his son, then Shikamaru is shown dead and Ino and Choji are shown being sad about him, then it's Jiraiya and the Sannin.

I'm about 60% sure that he's dead. 90% sure that if he's not dead, he's dying and will live long enough to see the end of the battle and then he will die.

#40 4th hokage

4th hokage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

That's one way of looking at it and the other is like this:

Sarutobi is saddened by his death, then his son, then Shikamaru is shown dead and Ino and Choji are shown being sad about him, then it's Jiraiya and the Sannin.

I'm about 60% sure that he's dead. 90% sure that if he's not dead, he's dying and will live long enough to see the end of the battle and then he will die.

stop posting please you are upsetting me and other forum members