#41 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 07:02 AM

From mangahelpers:

Todoroki and Bakugou is carrying somebody from Class B. They meet Ragdoll on the way and left that person with her. 
Midnight's ex boyfriend appears in front of both of them, and besides him lies a broken arm.
Todoroki and Bakugou worry about the pair in front of them (Tokoyami and Shouji)
Midnight's ex looks at the broken arm on the ground and mockingly says the owner was a beautiful and frightening guy
(Text spoiler is a bit unclear so it might be wrong)
Midnight's ex boyfriend is supposed to be this guy: 

1453370865102.jpg 

Spinner gets affected by Mandalay's telepathy and spaces out for a moment, but the long haired guy (Or girl. They call him Big Sis Mag) used his quirk "magnetism" to save him. 

Tiger and Mandalay are worried that they can't contact Ragdoll. Big Sis Mag smiles an evil smile. 

Deku VS the big guy
Deku strikes first, the big guy says they've received the orders to kill Deku, and Deku gets hit repeatedly and injured pretty badly.
The big guy's purpose here is Bakugou, and every enemy there at the camp is after a different student.
Deku strikes with Full Cowl, the big guy doesn't get injured much, and laughs at Deku.
The big guy's quirk is muscle strengthening. Muscle fibers expand and break away from beneath the skin. He tells Deku that Deku is a weaker version of him. 
Kouta tells Deku about his parents. The big guy says that he doesn't hate them for blinding one of his eyes. All he wanted to do was kill people, and they tried to stop him. They both did what they wanted to do that was all. However they made the mistake of doing something that they had no hope of accomplishing. He then attacks Kouta.
Deku anticipates the attack and gets ready to strike back. 
Deku mixes his broken left arm in with the big guy's muscle fibers, canceling both of their speeds.
Deku: A hero can talk pretty but he must give his life to finish the job no matter what.

He then prepares to unleash the forbidden 100% One for All smash.

Edited by Urek Mazino, 21 January 2016 - 07:07 AM.

XE6c6KC.png?2

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.c...ment-1216310802)

#42 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,110 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 08:33 AM

Holy fuck
  • GintaMan likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#43 GintaMan

GintaMan

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts
  • LocationSniper Island

Posted 21 January 2016 - 10:26 AM

100% Detroit Smash??? My boy's gonna get wrecked! 

"To have a dream is to struggle with reality."

Have a taste of my pIMP Slap!

tiM4Zrr.gif

"The Old Man of the North"

http://38.media.tumb...EcNV1r1vglf.gif

Chairman Emeritus, OMF Butt Stuff Appreciation Association

Almighty Bishop of the Church of Escanor, Gawd of the Sun

#44 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:12 PM

foreign scans: http://www.mangamint...o-academia-75-0

http://www.mangaumar...archives/604215

• Tokoya likes this

XE6c6KC.png?2

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.c...ment-1216310802)

#45 Slimcoder

Slimcoder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 12:24 AM

Deku is one intense SOB. 

• GintaMan likes this

#46 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 03:49 AM

From mangahelpers:

Spoiler Untranslated text

Google translation:

Deku: AAAAAHHHHHH!!
Muscle Villain: (What!? Until a moment ago he was...)
Deku is using the 100% Smash
He is hitting the fake eye of the villain
The cliff they were fighting on has been destroyed by a ridiculous amount of destructive power
The Muscle Villain defends himself in a full body armor made out of his muscles
Deku picks up Kouta who was blown away by the punch
He wants to escape from the villain
The Muscle Villain gets serious now
Deku wants to call for help
(I can't win here for now. Wait, who is that on the road? Do they need help, too? No, i have to fight. Remember your Origin.
Deku is determined to fight
The Muscle Villain catched up, Kouta wants Deku to run away with him
Deku is confused why the punch wasn't enough
The Muscle Villain mocks him
Deku: I won't run away any longer from you!!
The Muscle Villain gets excited, his whole arm is covered in muscles and direct at Deku
Deku thinks back to All Might's fight against the Noumu, how he gave more than 100%
He apologizes to All Might and his mother in his thoughts
Kouta uses his Quirk to save Deku and stop the Muscle Villain, but that doesn't have an effect on him
Deku's 100,000% Delaware Detroit Smash explodes on the villain
The Muscle Villain is send flying into the cliff, with a face of anguish
Kouta remembers what his parents told him: A hero will always risk their lifes to save others
Kouta: My- My Hero...
Deku rises with a cry of victory
Source: http://jump-netabare.../432738949.html

al9oIHY.jpgk5Jkjx3.jpg

I can't say that I'm too happy about this development. I believe Deku's current 100% is capped by his current development just as All Might's current 100% is capped by his current state of health but for Deku to do no damage is a little disappointing. And to even go as far as to use 100000% power seems just ridiculous, in my mind this should be almost equivalent to when Gon transformed in order to defeat Pitou, so I need extreme consequences to please me as well as equally extreme healing measures. This is the first time this manga has disappointed like this so hopefully my view of the manga is incomplete/incorrect.

XE6c6KC.png?2

#47 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:45 AM

1453973515772.jpg

XE6c6KC.png?2

#48 Moon_Hermit

Moon_Hermit

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 06:20 AM

Kouta being saved like that and becoming Deku's fan is completely expected, if a little frustrating because of how 'coincidental' and 'quick' it was.

I hope this has serious repercussions, though, like "Because Deku used more than 100%, he would have to shorten his lifespan, but since the transfer hadn't been completed yet, it was All Might who paid the price" or something.

#49 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:23 AM

100,000% is true it seems

5m2kUFk.gif

from mangahelpers:

A better translation of the chapter, from an Anon at /a/:

• The Muscle Villain transforms his muscle into armor to defend against Deku's blow, laughing at how Deku's punch was too obvious. However he was not completely unharmed.
  • Deku grabs Kouta who was blown away by the pressure of the punch, and they prepare to run.
  • The Muscle Villain said that he was just playing around before, and now he's getting serious, so he switches on a better false eye.
  • He begins to attack ferociously, and he really takes killing people as just a game.
  • Deku isn't able to move, and he thinks about a lot of things. He also thinks about if he can call out for help from Eraserhead, but he finally realizes that he can only beat the the Muscle Villain by himself and only himself.
  • "You don't have any other options Midoriya Izuku! Aren't you here to save him!" Deku asks himself, and he makes up his mind.
  • Deku: "Back off Kouta kun, not too far though you might become his target. Just around 7 steps away from me. When I hit him, start running with all your strength back to the camp"
  • Kouta: "You said when you hit him...are you going to...?! That's impossible, just run! Your blows just now didn't do anything! And both of your arms are broken..."
  • "I'll be fine"
  • Deku throws a 100% punch again
  • The Muscle Villain: "Hey! What's the matter! That was weaker than before!!!"
  • Deku: "...be fine...I'll be fine! I can't let him take another step forward!...Run!!"
  • The Muscle Villain get's excited: "Magnificient!!"
  • He transforms his muscle again, this time forming a giant fist, and swings it at Deku.
  • Deku: "Shut up!"
  • The Muscle Villain: "Let me see what color you bleed!"
  • Deku silently apologizes to his mother and All Might, and thinks about the day All Might exceeded 100%.
  • Kouta attacks the villain with his quirk, shouting at Deku to stop what he's doing.
  • The Muscle Villain smiles and taunts Kouta: "Just you wait, I'll come over there and kill you in just a second."
  • Deku: "I won't let you kill him!!!"
  • 1000000% Delaware Detroit SMASH
  • The Muscle Villain sinks into the cliffside, grimacing in pain
  • Kouta remembers what Mandalay said: "Your parents did indeed leave you alone by yourself and left this world. But remember, the lives that were saved by your parent's sacrifice does indeed exist. I think/hope some day you will face this kind of circumstance, and when the time comes you will understand the actions of the person that put their lives on the line to rescue you, your..."
  • Kouta: "My..."
  • No. 76 MY HERO
  • Deku roars his triumph.

Edited by Urek Mazino, 28 January 2016 - 10:27 AM.

XE6c6KC.png?2

#50 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 12:11 AM

Korean scans: http://www.mangamint...ero-academia-76

Alternative: http://www.mangaumar...archives/610096

XE6c6KC.png?2

#51 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 05:46 AM

From mangahelpers:

Better translation from /a/:
In the meantime, Shigaraki and Black Mist talk at their base.
Shigaraki talks about how he was playing this whole thing like a RPG and now it's time to play it like a SRPG.
That it's time to use everything they have, and defeat each of their targets.
The purpose of this Villain Alliance attack is to destroy/disturb the superhuman society, and that is the truth.
The Villain Alliance team that was sent to the camp was originally to be fodder, but Shigaraki trusts them for some reason.
Shigaraki: In this world which is bound by their laws, we are not the only ones oppressed, I look forward to the results of this battle.
As he says this he holds a photo of Bakugou taken when he won in the sports festival in his hand.

Kouta worries about Deku, and Deku says that he has something he must do.
That he needs to tell everybody that the villains of this incursion are all very strong, and that students are being targeted.
Deku thought he could only do a 100% SMASH, but it was stronger than he expected (This line isn't very clear)
Deku: I can still move, and if I can still help others, I must act right?
Deku asks Kouta to put out the forest fire.
He has a bad feeling about Bakugou being targeted.
Aizawa VS Dabi
Aizawa tries to gleam what the Villain Alliance wants as he fights, and he breaks Dabi's arm.
Aizawa sees Iida and the others and was distracted, and Dabi runs away.
Aizawa tells Mineta and Iida to hurry up and get into the dorms.
A new enemy talks to Dabi.
The new villain uses his quirk to duplicate Dabi's quirk and controls it. Dabi asks him to duplicate another copy of him.

Deku and Aizawa meet up.
Seeing how badly hurt Deku is, grumpy Aizawa.
Deku hands over Kouta to Aizawa, and wants to go to where Mandaly is.

Mandalay VS Spinner.
Deku joins the fight, and breaks Spinner's weapon with his foot.
Deku: Kouta is fine, Aizawa has something to say, please open up your telepathy.
Deku: All teams, Eraserhead's orders: You have permission to fight.
Aizawa: Don't be defeated so easily kiddos.

There has been a small update at Jump-netabare about the last page, translation from /a/:
Deku shouts out Aizawa's orders and the students all over the camping site.
Todoroki and Bakugou are in front of Midnight's ex, who grew some tentacles from his head. The two of them look frantic.
Tokoyami is grimacing in pain.
Yaoyorozu and the students from Class B are wandering around wearing their gas masks, and close to them is the shadow of a Noumu.
Uraraka and Tsuyu are fighting Himiko.
Kendou and Tetsu show an expression like they saw something.
And lastly, Aizawa shows a deeply concerned face.

Edited by Urek Mazino, 04 February 2016 - 06:13 AM.

• Tokoya likes this

XE6c6KC.png?2

#52 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 07:40 AM

1454583151390.jpg

1454583279082.jpg

• Tokoya likes this

XE6c6KC.png?2

#53 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,110 posts

User's Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:14 AM

Corrections from the guy that translated all of this

That line I wasn't clear about. It was talking about how Deku thought even if the spaghetti man blocked his 100% SMASH he would still defeat him, but spaghetti man was stronger than he thought.

They leave spaghetti man lying there sunken into the cliffside, and due to the fact that Deku's arm was already a pulpy mass of flesh and bone his SMASH was weaker than before, but still did a good amount of damage to spaghetti man.

Deku tells Kouta, gesturing to the forest fire: "Just like I had to protect you, there are some things that only you are able to do."
"Understand? We need your quirk" "Save us, just like what you did just now"

Eraserhead avoids Dabi's explosive flames just in time.
Through his bandages and kneekicks, he binds Dabi easily.
Aizawa: "Tell me your purpose, numbers, and how the villains are organized"
Dabi: "Why?"
Aizawa: "Because I'll do this."
He then breaks Dabi's arm.

Something about Aizawa trying to capture Dabi again with his bandages, but he melts away or something. Yes. Melts.

Something about the new villain talking to Dabi looking like Spawn or Venom I really don't know. This confused me last week and it's confusing me again.

Tiger and Magne fight, and Tiger's Kitty Cat CQC was seen through by Magne, which he dodges.

Deku uses both feet in a flying double kick to break Spinner's weapon

2ch spoiler guy added something.

Tokoyami's face is lined with sweat and his eyes are bloodshot. - Apparently people at 2ch were going crazy over this

Edited by Tokoya, 04 February 2016 - 09:19 AM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#54 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:21 AM

http://www.mangaumar...archives/614835

http://www.mangamint...ero-academia-77

Aizawa is a beast, he's like Kakashi before he became shit.

XE6c6KC.png?2

#55 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 04 February 2016 - 02:27 PM

Where are people getting that weird guy to be Midnight's Ex? 

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#56 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 02:59 PM

Really?Midoroya still has strenght left?This kid's endurance is getting silly

#57 GintaMan

GintaMan

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts
  • LocationSniper Island

Posted 04 February 2016 - 03:02 PM

Really?Midoroya still has strenght left?This kid's endurance is getting silly

Yeah me too, after using 100% I thought he would have been broken as hell. He might have been using that 5% everyday to train, knowing Deku. So somehow, he has built up enough endurance to use 100% or more than that once or twice. 

"To have a dream is to struggle with reality."

Have a taste of my pIMP Slap!

tiM4Zrr.gif

"The Old Man of the North"

http://38.media.tumb...EcNV1r1vglf.gif

Chairman Emeritus, OMF Butt Stuff Appreciation Association

Almighty Bishop of the Church of Escanor, Gawd of the Sun

#58 Moon_Hermit

Moon_Hermit

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 03:12 PM

Where are people getting that weird guy to be Midnight's Ex? 

It's likely because he's wearing a bondage outfit :P .

• eemo23 and GintaMan like this

#59 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:07 AM

From mangahelpers:

Spoiler Text (Status: waiting for confirmation through pictures):
Text found here: http://jump-netabare.../433259539.html

Translation from /a/:
Aizawa regrets not telling Deku to come back immediately, and thinks about how Deku is emitting a lot of endorphins in his system right now which is allowing him to move about, but he'll soon be unable to.
Kouta cries worrying about Deku: "Even after hitting him, he still tried to save me...is he really going to be okay?"
Mandalay tells Deku to hurry back, Deku tells her that Bakugou is the target of the villains, and asks her to use her telepathy to tell everybody.
Magne heard the ground rumble, and thinks that only 2 of the villains there are capable of doing this. 
One of them is the spaghetti man Deku beat, and Magne is suprised that spaghetti man lost in terms of raw power, so he prepares to attack Deku, but was stopped by Spinner.
Spinner explains: "The reason Stain chose to not kill Deku was because he is somebody that has the right to bear the "hero" name.
Spinner was cut off as Magne kicks him away.
Mandalay uses her telepathy and tells everybody "Bakugou needs to avoid fighting!", the already safe Kirishima is worried about Bakugou.

Todoroki and Bakugou's enemy is the death row inmate that escaped called Moon Fish.
Moon Fish extends blades from his head, which pierces Todoroki's ice.
The opponent is highly skilled. 
Due to fear of igniting the poisonous gas and trees surrounding them Bakugou is unable to explodokill.

Tetsu x4 and Kendou are still wandering around in the gas filled forest, and Kendou guesses that the culprit who is letting out all this gas is right in the center of it. 

The viscosity of the poisonous gas is about to exceed the limit of the gas masks, so Tetsu x4 decides that he's going to rush to the center with all his might to punch the villain.
"It's because of this gas that Shiozaki and the rest of our class is suffering, I really hate that, I'm really angry, we need to do our best Kendou!"
Kendou thinks: "I don't dislike that about you!" (I'm not sure if this is tsundere. It sounds tsundere.)
Tetsu x4 finds the gas man, however the villain senses somebody closing in on him and takes out a gun, which he promptly fires.
Deku hears the gunshot, and continues looking for Bakugou. Suddenly a huge hand composed of shadow from Tokoyami appears beside him. 
Even though it hurted for a moment, but Shouji saves Deku. The severed arm belonged to Shouji, and was a part of his tentacle wing. 
Shouji had protected Tokoyami from an ambush, but this became a fuse for Tokoyami's quirk to go berserk.
Shouji says that if they want to leave this place, they need to solve this crisis with Tokoyami's shadow first.
Tokoyami's shadow grows alarmingly large.
Tokoyami: "Hurry...get away from me, you'll die!"

In front of their eyes is, their friend swallowed whole by the darkness!!Spoiler Text (Status: waiting for confirmation through pictures):

1455110715170.jpg

• Tokoya likes this

XE6c6KC.png?2

#60 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,110 posts

User's Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:58 AM

YOOOOOOOOOOO

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users