Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 02:25 PM

Voice Cast for Justice League vs. Teen Titans Animated Movie Announced

http://comicbook.com...ted-movie-anno/

Justice-League-Teen-Titans-01-812x522.jp

Bruh, I legit got so excited I drooled a little when I saw this picture! It's not my dream lineup (that's in my sig) but that's pretty fucking close! I was TOTALLY not expecting Cyborg, Damian, and Blue Beetle. My body is ready for this movie and hopefully more to come!

• Tokoya and Raiden like this

#22 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,088 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 02:32 PM

Wait. Isn't that Justice League vs Young Justice?

And I don't know how I feel about Starfire being an Amazon. She went from the Universe's IDAGF Queen Thief/Criminal/Anti-Hero.... to this. I don't like it.

Edited by DarkNemesis, 18 January 2016 - 02:34 PM.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#23 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 02:39 PM

Wait. Isn't that Justice League vs Young Justice?

The Young Justice Cartoon was closer to the Titans than its namesake anyway. Nobody in that lineup was ever a member of the comic's Young Justice :P

She went from the Universe's IDAGF Queen Thief/Criminal/Anti-Hero.

That's New 52 Starfire (or at least it was when she was with Jason). This Animated Universe may be based on the New 52 but it definitely has some pre-flashpoint inspirations too. I mean, look no further than this lineup. The only ones who are still Titans in the New 52 are Beast Boy and Raven. Plus, this Starfire is dating Dick (or at least she is as of the Batman VS Robin movie) so I think it's pretty safe to say this is Pre-New 52 Starfire.

#24 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,088 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 02:50 PM

The Young Justice Cartoon was closer to the Titans than its namesake anyway. Nobody in that lineup was ever a member of the comic's Young Justice :P

I only know the cartoon. The comic is not my problem :hmph:

That's New 52 Starfire (or at least it was when she was with Jason). This Animated Universe may be based on the New 52 but it definitely has some pre-flashpoint inspirations too. I mean, look no further than this lineup. The only ones who are still Titans in the New 52 are Beast Boy and Raven. Plus, this Starfire is dating Dick (or at least she is as of the Batman VS Robin movie) so I think it's pretty safe to say this is Pre-New 52 Starfire.

I liked the New 52 Starfire. I wish they kept her. :(

Starfire belongs with Arsenal. Not Grayson. Blasphemy I tell you. Blasphemy! :shakefist:

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#25 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 03:16 PM

I love the cartoon but...that was the loosest adaptation of anything I've ever seen. Almost all of the notable characters in that show werent members of Young Justice. They were Titans. Especially in season 2. Even the tone of the show was closer to the Teen Titans comics than Young Justice.

As for Starfire, I preferred her with Dick but that relationship ran its course and ended on a good note. Too bad that history went down the drain with the New 52.

#26 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,227 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 03:56 PM

ugg!! starire looks horrible.

Better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees

HUSBANDOS :wub:  

#27 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,059 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 18 January 2016 - 05:06 PM

Damian,

Yeah ......>_>

Instant movie fail, for having that sack of **** in it.  :heehee:

• Blue22 likes this
Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#28 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 06:26 PM

Narubi, we bout to throw them hands. I'm tired of you bullying my sons! Leave Damian and Gohan alone! (although I will acknowledge the latter is...currently trash...he's the black sheep)

Which of my kids are you gonna come for next? Beast Boy? Raven? Killua? I will fight you!

Edited by Blue22, 18 January 2016 - 06:28 PM.

• Tokoya likes this

#29 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,942 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 18 January 2016 - 06:49 PM

I'm forever Team DickxKory

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#30 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 06:55 PM

I used to be too but their break-up was nice and mutual enough for me to move on to the more likely DickXBarbara. Kori can have her Jason/Roy love triangle.

Edited by Blue22, 18 January 2016 - 06:57 PM.

#31 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,059 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 19 January 2016 - 01:03 AM

Narubi, we bout to throw them hands. I'm tired of you bullying my sons! Leave Damian and Gohan alone! (although I will acknowledge the latter is...currently trash...he's the black sheep)

Which of my kids are you gonna come for next? Beast Boy? Raven? Killua? I will fight you!

Can't help it if they're so bad and deserve every bit of it. :P

Beast Boy and Raven, I don't got anything against. Well except for BB when he's full dumbass like in TT-GO. An I haven't read anything of N-52 Raven; but I will criticize the hell out of her new look. Since I prefer her old look more. 

Killua? Don't know this character. But might look into it. :D  :whistle:

• Blue22 likes this
Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#32 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,227 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 01:06 AM

Killua? Don't know this character. But might look into it

he is that lil white haired boy from Hunter X Hunter

Better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees

HUSBANDOS :wub:  

#33 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,942 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:47 AM

Can't help it if they're so bad and deserve every bit of it. :P

Beast Boy and Raven, I don't got anything against. Well except for BB when he's full dumbass like in TT-GO. An I haven't read anything of N-52 Raven; but I will criticize the hell out of her new look. Since I prefer her old look more.

Killua? Don't know this character. But might look into it. :D :whistle:

Guy from my sig

It's impossible for you to hate on him after you watch or read HxH for a variety of reasons :P

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#34 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:20 AM

Dude, your sig is Kylo Ren. Also, don't doubt Narubi's ability to be a hater. It transcends reality :P

Edited by Blue22, 19 January 2016 - 10:21 AM.

• DarkNemesis, Raiden and Chillman like this

#35 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,942 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:08 AM

Dude, your sig is Kylo Ren. Also, don't doubt Narubi's ability to be a hater. It transcends reality :P

Oh yeah I changed it lol xD

I can't see sigs on the mobile version of OMF so pardon my failure lol

Edited by Tokoya, 19 January 2016 - 11:09 AM.

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#36 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:06 PM

Just saw the Bad Blood movie and all I can say is "WOW!" the team making these movies has REALLY stepped their game up since Son of Batman. Out of the three Batman films we have in the Animated Universe, this was the one I was looking forward to the least and it ended up being my favorite.

Spoiler

Edited by Blue22, 20 January 2016 - 12:12 AM.

• Tokoya and Royal_King like this

#37 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,088 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 09:55 PM

That was the best Batman yet. It has gotten better. Damian is not such a Gary Stu either. Actually, he's exactly what a Robin should be.

• Tokoya and Blue22 like this

Spoiler

#38 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:17 AM

So i just watched Batman:Bad Blood and liked it, DC always does great animes for adults which I like(keep it up

Oh and about the ending, what was up with that, i thought she came first before the other female character, i dont follow the comics but was wondering

The new Batman: Bad Blood is out https://www.primewir...ood-online-free, dont DL anything, just look for the one/site/version that best suits you're computer, i use this site frequently and haven't had any problems, hope this is helpful

Edited by Doan, 20 January 2016 - 10:14 AM.

• DarkNemesis likes this

Fabolous ft Trey Songz "All There"

Spoiler

#39 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,088 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:34 AM

Yeah. It could have been better if Red Hood and Batgirl where there instead of Batwing and Batwoman. But I understand that they were trying to bring them in in a way smooth way. IMO, they could have created another story for that though.

And this movie is nothing like Battle for the Cowl. FWIR.

Spoiler

#40 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,942 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 12:46 PM

Just saw the Bad Blood movie and all I can say is "WOW!" the team making these movies has REALLY stepped their game up since Son of Batman. Out of the three Batman films we have in the Animated Universe, this was the one I was looking forward to the least and it ended up being my favorite.

Spoiler

My thoughts are the same on just about every aspect of what you said and especially the part about Talia :(

I was super proud of Dick and Damien though, my boys/the best Robin's made me proud :kakashi:
  • Blue22 likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users