• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:08 AM

Saw this earlier and loved it

• secretzfan likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#542 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,515 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:45 AM

There is no Morty its not perfect. geez Rick!

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#543 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted 23 May 2017 - 04:37 PM

Had a bit of time to let the ending sink in and I'm more torn on it than I was after watching it, lol.

I mainly wanted Jack to end up happy after going through so much and I'm sad he lost his love as the cost of defeating Aku. Thinking about it more it doesn't exactly make sense. Like who sent Jack back to the past if Ashi never existed? Does that mean that Jack's memories about his time in a future that no longer exist will fade like Ashi did? I don't know.

I did at least enjoy the final scene with the ladybug. It was a good callback to that scene between Jack and Ashi when she discovered that Jack wasn't the one destroying nature but trying to save it. It was a nice reminder of all he did save despite losing Ashi and I think his smile at the end was him remembering that.

Had a bit of time to let the ending sink in and I'm more torn on it than I was after watching it, lol.

I mainly wanted Jack to end up happy after going through so much and I'm sad he lost his love as the cost of defeating Aku. Thinking about it more it doesn't exactly make sense. Like who sent Jack back to the past if Ashi never existed? Does that mean that Jack's memories about his time in a future that no longer exist will fade like Ashi did? I don't know.

I did at least enjoy the final scene with the ladybug. It was a good callback to that scene between Jack and Ashi when she discovered that Jack wasn't the one destroying nature but trying to save it. It was a nice reminder of all he did save despite losing Ashi and I think his smile at the end was him remembering that.

It a time paradox bro

#544 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,200 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 24 May 2017 - 04:44 PM

That was great.

Ashi is the greatest female character-

I'm so used to shonen logic that I didn't even think about her just deciding to travel back to the past. I didn't understand the scene until after it happened. 100% thought those rings were just some sonic attack to blow Aku away.

Though, it's a little plot no jutsu that she dropped them at the same moment Aku had just sent Jack away.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#545 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,515 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:42 PM

still so many questions

Why was samurai jack immortal?

What future did the guardian see for jack?

What is Jacks real name?

Who beat the guardian?

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#546 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,232 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:58 PM

still so many questions

Why was samurai jack immortal?

What future did the guardian see for jack?

What is Jacks real name?

Who beat the guardian?

Jack was immortal because of the magic spell placed on him by the goddesses 

Parralel Universe

Jackie 

Due to the time line being wiped out the guardian never existed.

Better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees

HUSBANDOS :wub:  

#547 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,525 posts
  • LocationIn the House of Hades

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:26 PM

So evidently Season 5 being 10 episodes long was Gennedy's intent from the start. According to what some people from Toonami said at a panel at Momocon.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#548 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:55 PM

So evidently Season 5 being 10 episodes long was Gennedy's intent from the start. According to what some people from Toonami said at a panel at Momocon.

Im not actually that surprised

#549 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:28 AM

The time paradox. I don't think there is one. Even though there is time travel to the past/present, time always flows forward no matter what. Even with the changes in time, Jack will always be in 'the present'. What's tragic(and I mentioned this before) is that all the friends and allies he made in the future no longer exists. . .maybe. . .cause did Aishi's mother truly die? If it is true that Jack's sword is the only thing that can hurt Aku then what about someone like Aishi's mother who drank a part of Aku? Would she not have some of the same benefits that Aishi had for a while especially the healing and time travel?

• KUROkami likes this

Posted Image

#550 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,155 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:46 AM

• masterbio likes this

#551 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,697 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 06:55 PM

Can we just take a moment to appreciate just how awesome Phil Lamarr and Tara Strong are!? XD

https://twitter.com/...784223709421569

Edited by Blue22, 29 October 2017 - 06:55 PM.

• Tokoya likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users