1419 replies to this topic

#1401 Masked Rider

Masked Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationWhere?

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:29 AM

I thought SEGA was no longer in the console market?

• DarkNemesis and FongShwei69 like this

#1402 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,741 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:13 PM

That doesn't mean they don't make games

iyzTKCh.jpg

“I promised, remember? I said I would save you even if it meant fighting the entire world.” “Yes…you did.”

Othinus narrowed her eye as the boy held her in his arms. She looked happy. She looked truly happy.

“But you don’t have to worry. I was already saved from the moment you said that to me.”

#1403 Masked Rider

Masked Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationWhere?

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:34 PM

That doesn't mean they don't make games

I knew that. I meant I thought they ALSO stopped making games on consoles and decided to stick to mobile games.

#1404 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,741 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:45 PM

No they've been consistently releasing a few games a year for a long time. You probably missed them because they haven't necessarily been good.

iyzTKCh.jpg

“I promised, remember? I said I would save you even if it meant fighting the entire world.” “Yes…you did.”

Othinus narrowed her eye as the boy held her in his arms. She looked happy. She looked truly happy.

“But you don’t have to worry. I was already saved from the moment you said that to me.”

#1405 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,970 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, contemplating life.

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:49 PM

I did say almost, they're pretty close last I checked though clearly if you find some schmuck with a used PS4 you'll probably get it cheaper

Used surely. 

Though some sell actual brand new ones for less then retail price. 

#1406 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Tamamo Shark?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,292 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:26 PM

http://radianthistoria.jp/

The amount of hype is hnnnghhh.

Game was easily one of my favorites from the DS, a sequel (probably) will be so good.

#1407 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Tamamo Shark?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,292 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:33 PM

It only took you 7 years Atlus

http://www.siliconer...d-nintendo-3ds/

BUT FINALLY

#1408 Masked Rider

Masked Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationWhere?

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:53 PM

I was looking for a time travel game. Can I freeze time in RH?

#1409 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Tamamo Shark?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,292 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:58 PM

No, the mechanics of the Time Traveling are just story.

You have 2 branches of the story, and to advance you need to play in both, as Timeline A influences B and vice versa, removing obstacles that otherwise stop you from continuing them.

The gameplay is kind of unique when it comes to standard RPGs, it is nothing groundbreaking but still fun to play. It is all about the story and music honestly (composer is Yoko Shimomura)

Edited by Insane Soul, 21 March 2017 - 11:00 PM.

#1410 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,741 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:23 PM

Sounds like the Zero Escape series but an RPG

iyzTKCh.jpg

#1411 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,200 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:35 AM

This Arms game for Switch looks like a good party game. Reminds me of an older Sega Arcade game where two mecha pretty much circle each other on a battlefield, shooting the hell out of each other.

EDIT: It was called Virtual-On

Spoiler

Edited by DarkNemesis, 22 March 2017 - 08:37 AM.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#1412 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Lucina Main

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,385 posts
  • LocationTech City

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:30 AM

Yo I played the shit out of Virtual-On last semester. We had a couple arcade cabinets in my uni's game room. Me and my buds were fucking developing the competitive meta and all by the end of the semester.

Then the fucking UNLV staff ripped them out over the summer because the machines were on free play and they couldn't figure out how to gouge us out of more money with them. Replaced them with some shitty mario kart machines and a guitar hero.

DbR5r2F.jpg?1

#1413 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,200 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:49 AM

Yo I played the shit out of Virtual-On last semester. We had a couple arcade cabinets in my uni's game room. Me and my buds were fucking developing the competitive meta and all by the end of the semester.

Then the fucking UNLV staff ripped them out over the summer because the machines were on free play and they couldn't figure out how to gouge us out of more money with them. Replaced them with some shitty mario kart machines and a guitar hero.

I'm surprised no one stole the cabinets just to stick it to the man. Sucks though. When you have your game down pat and strategies laid out, then they decide to pull the rug out from under you and give you DDR. (WTF?) At least they weren't the Gundam cabinets. That's worth protesting over.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#1414 Masked Rider

Masked Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationWhere?

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:52 PM

No, the mechanics of the Time Traveling are just story.

You have 2 branches of the story, and to advance you need to play in both, as Timeline A influences B and vice versa, removing obstacles that otherwise stop you from continuing them.

The gameplay is kind of unique when it comes to standard RPGs, it is nothing groundbreaking but still fun to play. It is all about the story and music honestly (composer is Yoko Shimomura)

Welp 1000% percent interest lost.

#1415 Tom Ace

Tom Ace

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • LocationBetween life and death.

Posted Yesterday, 10:58 AM

Dark Souls The Ringed City DLC just started it's pre-patch on Steam and it's a 7.7gb download, that's much larger then Ashes of Ariandel's meager 1.7gb dl.

So the rumor that this second DLC will be almost as big as the Old Hunters DLC could be true.

#1416 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Lucina Main

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,385 posts
  • LocationTech City

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted Yesterday, 11:45 AM

I'm surprised no one stole the cabinets just to stick it to the man. Sucks though. When you have your game down pat and strategies laid out, then they decide to pull the rug out from under you and give you DDR. (WTF?) At least they weren't the Gundam cabinets. That's worth protesting over.

Oh no, we already have DDR, Pump It Up, and In The Groove. Three dancing machines. Then they dump a guitar hero on top of things because PEOPLE LOVE RHYTHM GAMES I GUESS

Dark Souls The Ringed City DLC just started it's pre-patch on Steam and it's a 7.7gb download, that's much larger then Ashes of Ariandel's meager 1.7gb dl.

So the rumor that this second DLC will be almost as big as the Old Hunters DLC could be true.

Shit, I forgot to leave the PC on to patch before I went to work. Oh well.

Here's the trailer by the way.

https://www.youtube....h?v=Y6SH6YurhBs

DbR5r2F.jpg?1

#1417 Tom Ace

Tom Ace

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:54 AM

Oh no, we already have DDR, Pump It Up, and In The Groove. Three dancing machines. Then they dump a guitar hero on top of things because PEOPLE LOVE RHYTHM GAMES I GUESS

Shit, I forgot to leave the PC on to patch before I went to work. Oh well.

Here's the trailer by the way.

https://www.youtube....h?v=Y6SH6YurhBs

I'll be able to dl it tonight. So far i'm going into Ringed City almost totally blind, and if that's a Bandai trailer then i'm sure it shows all the bosses and the ending........ So i'll skip it.  :)

• Tale likes this

#1418 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Lucina Main

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,385 posts
  • LocationTech City

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted Yesterday, 12:15 PM

Me and two others are gonna co-op through it using Father Ariandel's FLAYL for the sake of memes.

DbR5r2F.jpg?1

#1419 Tom Ace

Tom Ace

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:27 PM

I still haven't decided if i want to play the DLC with my Moonlight GS build, or do a full playthrough again....

I troll after my first "lore" run.

#1420 Kurapika

Kurapika

Link

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationHyrule

Posted Yesterday, 03:21 PM

So just did the first testfire for Splatoon2 on Switch. Holy cow the games pretty fun.

Never played the first one but really liked how it played.

Don't know if the matches were short because it was only a test but I like how it was just a fast fun match.

Edited by Kurapika, Yesterday, 03:22 PM.

Lsig_zpsefodx4wq.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users