We're a few days from the end of 2015, and like every year, it was a year with anime in it. Some good, some bad, most not watched (unless your name is Tokoya...). I have no idea how to word this post in a way that doesn't sound like a survey. Thus, a survey.
1. What did you watch this year? Both airing this year and already completed.
2. What were your favorites?
3. Which anime do you believe deserved more praise?
4. Which anime do you believe deserved more criticism?
5. Anime that you feel has objective -- if there is such a thing; feel free to discuss -- merit but you didn't like?
6. Anime that you feel was objectively nonsense but liked regardless?
7. What do you wish / expect from 2016?
1. How do you feel about the choices for shows so far? I'll admit that Fall 2015's selection was kind of half-assed by me because of all my work, but the other three seasons should have been fine.
2. Favorite series we've picked? Per season if you wish.
3. Favorite series we haven't picked? Again, per season if you wish.
4. Genres / themes you would like us to focus on more?
5. Any suggestions in terms of incentives to stir the discussion pot a bit more? I was thinking awards (which I still owe to a few members), but I'm not sure if that is cool enough.