1. What did you watch this year? Both airing this year and already completed.
2. What were your favorites?
3. Which anime do you believe deserved more praise?
4. Which anime do you believe deserved more criticism?
5. Anime that you feel has objective -- if there is such a thing; feel free to discuss -- merit but you didn't like?
6. Anime that you feel was objectively nonsense but liked regardless?
7. What do you wish / expect from 2016?
1. I probably watched more anime this year than any year previously. Not to say I watched a lot of shows but I generally prefer manga more. Anyhow by season my watchlist goes;
I was waiting for Subete ga F and Noragami to be finished before I started them so I'll have seen both of those by next week and I'll be watching the last season of Working after.
2. My top 3 in no particular order are Baby Steps, OnePunch Man and Shokugeki no Souma in terms of week to week enjoyment. Though I liked all these series. I started a few others but couldn't get past the first or second episodes.
3. I am unashamed of my unabashed love for Baby Steps. It is without a doubt my favorite sports anime and definitely in the top 2 of my favorite sports manga. I wish more people watched the show, bought the DVDs, scanlated the chapters, did karaoke to the opening and ending songs...
4. Kind of hard to answer this one because I only fully watched the anime I liked but if I were to call an anime overrated I would say Overlord.
6. Prison School and Asterisk Wars have imo are a waste of time but I enjoyed nonetheless. Classroom Crisis would have made this list too except that I felt the 2nd half of the series had more content and was very good overall if not for the unnecessary forced romance
7. Dare I dream for a 3rd season of Baby Steps...
That aside I can't wait for Shokugeki's 2nd season and I would like to see a couple more fantasy anime which seems like is a big trend. And I'm looking forward to Boku Hero Academia. I've been holding off reading the manga but I've heard a lot of good things about it.