• Please log in to reply
1044 replies to this topic

#1041 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19051 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:38 PM

I think the next enemies would still be the 10 Commandments cause no confirmation they are dead yet. Then after dealing with them (either outright destroying/sealing them or making them (temporary) allies) we will face the Goddesses. Or it can be a 3-way war :shrug: Not sure what role the Demon King will have though.

It seems now only Diane and Ban are behind in terms of Combat Class. But well, Ban can always go Festival Hunt so only Diane left. Her fighting style is quite physical so I don't think she can be one of those who has low reading but hax enough to fight much higher-combat-class fighters. And no one is gonna wait for her to dance long enough to gather power.

To think a pair of wings can increase King's Combat Class 4 times over...holy cow...

Meliodas and Merlin are the best drinkers? Wow. People from 3000 years ago are monsters LOL I actually like MelxMer.

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#1042 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19051 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:02 AM

Chapter 219

#1043 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:36 AM

So, Merlin tried to replicate Aizens glasses :o

#1044 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19051 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:06 PM

Size/perspective in manga is always a pain. Nakaba is nearly as bad as Oda when it comes to Diane's size. I swear she was much bigger than being able to sit on top of Boar's Hat so nicely when she used to walk beside HawkMama

#1045 Kurapika

Kurapika

Master Aqua

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1185 posts
  • LocationThe Realm Of Darkness

Posted Yesterday, 11:32 AM

Maybe HawkMama grew. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users