• Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#1101 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 05:02 PM

Being possessed by vengeful souls raises Diane's Balor Eye reading that high? WTF?

Up until now Diane's power-up is the one I'm most curious about.

-Merlin is hax as fuck,

-Meliodas and Escanor are strong to begin with. In Mel's case it's just a matter of regaining his old form,

-Gowther has, well, OriginalGowther's power to inherit,

-King simply didn't fully develop, both his body (wings) and his ability (didn't manage to draw out Sacred Tree's true power before) so he just need to do that now

-Ban is the weakest but his ability is bad match-up for physical fighters cause he can just Snatch to be on par with more powerful opponents, not to mention his immortality is annoying to deal with. Like Marco in One Piece even if he's weaker he can continue to be a bother

But Diane? I find it hard to believe just doing Dolor Dance is enough for her to be on 10Comm's level...Matrona is skilled with dancing and she's merely 8000 or something. Of course Balor Eye reading doesn't mean much in terms of combat result but Diane is quite a straightforwardly physical fighter it's gonna be more relevant in her case.

Escanor tanked that 48k without a scratch...and struck a pose while at it...think everyone moved on/up on the power level scale

My guess is it has something to do with going back in time...King got wings out of it so why not Diane...they should have explained the change better though coz I don't remember any mention or development in terms of getting stronger 

:kakashi:  We back

#1102 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,335 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:32 PM

Escanor tanked that 48k without a scratch...and struck a pose while at it...think everyone moved on/up on the power level scale

THE SUN has always been strong LOL

• paka likes this

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#1103 SilentShadow

SilentShadow

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 06:38 PM

http://readms.net/r/...sins/229/4485/1

Spoiler

Edited by SilentShadow, 04 August 2017 - 06:45 PM.

Zh6lU4d.png?1

#1104 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 04 August 2017 - 06:42 PM

@Fulmine

(((Escanor)))

babylawd.png

EDIT: is there a church of Escanor, where and when can i join.

Edited by Red Opus, 04 August 2017 - 06:43 PM.

#1105 Kurapika

Kurapika

Master Aqua

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts
  • LocationThe Realm Of Darkness

Posted 04 August 2017 - 06:46 PM

So...placing bets. One hit or two?

...As in will it take Escanor one hit or two hits to knock Mel out cold.

#1106 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,335 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 08:07 PM

I think this might reveal the origin of Escanor's power. Human was the weakest race by a large margin 3000 years ago but Escanor is the epitome of human, as he said. I have a few ideas: maybe he's the successful result of experiment whose purpose is to bridge the gap between human and other races or simply some blessed beings that came into existence thanks to heaven's will that wants to reward human for their struggle. Or, you know, if we imitate Western comics, maybe 3000 years ago everyone was fighting in Holy War and somehow all the best magic radiates and Escanor's ancestors got them all and it finally manifests in Escanor's generation LOL

Anw, I wonder if all 10Comm have their own animal/monster form. Is that just transformation or their true form? Maybe that's what demon race really is? They didn't seem to have common trait(s) in terms of appearance that signifies their race. Fairies have wings and they are small, giants are well gigantic and human are human, goddess have their own kind of wings but demons are all over the places. The darkness thing may be a unique trait but so far it's not part of their appearance and more like an ability.

#1107 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 11:56 PM

Praise the Sun. That it forever hypes.

• Chillman likes this

#1108 anbuitachi

anbuitachi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 02:34 PM

Why did estarossa and ten commandments kill neliodas if they know he will keep reviving? Thats his curse!

#1109 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,335 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:14 PM

Why did estarossa and ten commandments kill neliodas if they know he will keep reviving? Thats his curse!

They didn't know. Now they do

#1110 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:50 PM

1) Med was a threat atm to 2 of the 10C, and doesn't look like they have any non lethal abilties
2) making him loose his heart is a good revenge
3) without med in the equation, can take out other sin while he gone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users