SilentShadow

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:24 PM

https://readms.net/r...sins/249/4811/1

• DarkNemesis and YoWid like this

Xm1Uk4L.png

#1282 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,918 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:09 AM

That cover page...if only One Piece or Bleach did that

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#1283 SilentShadow

SilentShadow

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:46 AM

https://readms.net/r...sins/250/4827/1

Xm1Uk4L.png

#1284 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,918 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:18 AM

That meat clone sure knows where to attack. And still don't know what the heck Zeldoris's power, God, does. He said it's actually Demon King's power lent to him so what is his own magic ability?

#1285 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,287 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:27 AM

That meat clone sure knows where to attack. And still don't know what the heck Zeldoris's power, God, does. He said it's actually Demon King's power lent to him so what is his own magic ability?

what if he could turn people into turkeys or frogs.

or Turkey Frogs

wouldn't that be cool and unique?

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#1286 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:33 AM

Man the demons are OP af. Especially all of Mels family. They could each more or less solo the archangels, it's ridiculous really....

#1287 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:18 PM

So expecting Meliodas to kill Chandler in the future for what he did.

#1288 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:50 PM

So expecting Meliodas to kill Chandler in the future for what he did.

Yeah I look forward to Mel ripping him apart lol. I'm just wondering what kinda power up Ban will get from the demon world.... he's such a non entity atm

#1289 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 12:09 AM

Yeah I look forward to Mel ripping him apart lol. I'm just wondering what kinda power up Ban will get from the demon world.... he's such a non entity atm

Oh yeah, totally forgot he was still in there ^^

17.jpg

#1290 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,918 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 05:00 AM

Enjoy new chapter

• DarkNemesis and YoWid like this

#1291 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 03:44 PM

And another one: https://readms.net/r...4856/1?mobile=1

Btw when did Griamore turn back into adult?

Edited by Jekkusormi, 29 January 2018 - 03:51 PM.

17.jpg

#1292 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 04:57 PM

ohhh for some reason i always thought Elizabeth was part of the 4 godess but not exactly true. Estarossa always had that feeling of a real POS that would start a war.

• DarkNemesis likes this

#1293 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,918 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 03:11 AM

And another one: https://readms.net/r...4856/1?mobile=1

Btw when did Griamore turn back into adult?

In one of the short chapters at the start of last year when Nakaba had to go to hospital. Veronica kissed him and he was turned back because a kiss from the victim's love is the way to cancel the curse

ohhh for some reason i always thought Elizabeth was part of the 4 godess but not exactly true. Estarossa always had that feeling of a real POS that would start a war.

I recall someone on the Internet said the name Mael was spoiled in the anime or databook or something.

This shows how hilariously war can escalate from a simple fight. If two presidents of two countries meet and their kids fight I wonder if a nuclear war is started LOL

#1294 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 03:52 AM

In one of the short chapters at the start of last year when Nakaba had to go to hospital. Veronica kissed him and he was turned back because a kiss from the victim's love is the way to cancel the curse

Oh yeah, forgot about those. Was so weird having such short chapters I guess I confused them as non-canon fillers or something

17.jpg

#1295 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,151 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 01:56 PM

Be Honest, who did not initially think Estarossa was Mael and betrayed angel can for demon.

First look: see Estarossa. Think usual betray situation and matches with Angels's reaction

Scroll down and see the body of Mael.

Makes you wonder what really happened. How come they couldn't replace the 4th ArchAngel, and if the Angels themselves killed Mael

• DarkNemesis and /2aw like this

#1296 /2aw

/2aw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:02 PM

Be Honest, who did not initially think Estarossa was Mael and betrayed angel can for demon.

First look: see Estarossa. Think usual betray situation and matches with Angels's reaction

Scroll down and see the body of Mael.

Makes you wonder what really happened. How come they couldn't replace the 4th ArchAngel, and if the Angels themselves killed Mael

I thought that too and I was so confused. I had so many question during that brief moment of misunderstanding. I wouldn't be surprised if Mael was an Elizabeth like person and him being alive was getting in the way of the other three's genocidal plans. 

• DarkNemesis likes this

My Manga

The sad reality of my favorite Manga

Current Theme Song

Badass of the moment:

Daytime Escanor

49914546_91x132.jpeg

Praise. The. Sun. See, if Chuck Norris had a love child with Bruce Lee and that child was trained by the Spartans it just MIGHT have the absurd levels of badass testosterone found in Escanor's left testicle. Escanor is the epitome of pride and badassery and he has no issues with letting it be known. His mere presence has been enough to end some powerful baddies, and he will make sure any fool willing to challenge him knows how pathetic their feeble attempts are. OP is an understatement and he wears it so gracefully.

#1297 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,918 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:45 AM

How come they couldn't replace the 4th ArchAngel

Maybe no one strong enough. The demon were contented with Fraudrin but perhaps the Goddesses are stricter with their standards, haha.

#1298 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 04:43 PM

Isn't it a theme that Goddess's and Demon's are more grey rather than black and white? I don't want the Archangels to be only evil.

#1299 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,151 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:58 PM

I don't want the Archangels to be only evil.

Demons eating humans isn't evil? 

#1300 /2aw

/2aw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:29 AM

@YyAoMmIi I think he meant "only evil" as in the archangels having no real characteristics other than being evil. I think you mistook it as "the only evil".
The demons have just about all been humanized which makes them "grey". They have the dark (the murder and eating souls) and the light (showing love and camradery). The archangels so far have just been terrible manipulative assholes and chillman wants their characters to be more grey and I agree.
  • Chillman likes this

My Manga

The sad reality of my favorite Manga

Current Theme Song

Badass of the moment:

Daytime Escanor

49914546_91x132.jpeg

Praise. The. Sun. See, if Chuck Norris had a love child with Bruce Lee and that child was trained by the Spartans it just MIGHT have the absurd levels of badass testosterone found in Escanor's left testicle. Escanor is the epitome of pride and badassery and he has no issues with letting it be known. His mere presence has been enough to end some powerful baddies, and he will make sure any fool willing to challenge him knows how pathetic their feeble attempts are. OP is an understatement and he wears it so gracefully.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users