1619 replies to this topic

#1601 beakedbard

beakedbard

Skull Knight

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 09:01 AM

That moment when even another member of your party is saying your ability is unfair.....just after Escanor used his ultimate as well.

• Blackody and Chillman like this

#1602 durra072

durra072

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 09:33 AM

This used to be good, it ain't anymore.

People to never take seriously:

Spoiler

#1603 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 02:46 PM

Ludociel is so annoying. And he's gonna become bad now? Can't wait to see him get slapped up

#1604 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 04:26 PM

Yeah the power levels make absolutely no sense anymore. Merlin is hax as hell

#1605 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,496 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 06:05 PM

She’s always been hax. Her few moments of weakness are when she’s caught off guard.

#1606 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 07:26 PM

Still, I'm not sure how I feel about two of the strongest demons getting low diff'd by Merlin...

#1607 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 12:47 AM

Still, I'm not sure how I feel about two of the strongest demons getting low diff'd by Merlin...

she had prep and Escanor and Lully to hold them off.

without out seeing their abilities and her two shields she may have been killed easily in the beggining.

Plus this isn't over just yet.

Edited by ddboy102, 28 November 2018 - 12:48 AM.

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#1608 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 02:43 AM

It's bad bad bad... It's not even a fight... from over-hyped to irrelevant.  Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be an "oops I was just kidding" moment. Which would set the stage for Mel and Ban to return

:kakashi:  We back

#1609 Blackody

Blackody

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 28 November 2018 - 08:11 AM

Well, to be fair Merlin was hax ever since her "Infinity" ability appeared. Don't you remember how she hax-pwned Greyroad? We simply didn't care enough back then. 
As many posters have said she had prep time and powerful allies. The mangaka at least explained how she combined her abilities with the spells. 
Admittedly though, her casting all those spells while teleporting from Zeldoris' "Nebula" is far-fetched imo. The flow of the fight follows the in-universe logic though. 
Merlin is not a brawler, we couldn't expect her to overpower the 2 demons. It's really a shame though since those two could have given us great battles.
l'm buffled as to why Chandler hasn't used full counter yet. Did miss the moment of him trying to use it? Because l think Meliodas could deflect multiple attacks.

I don't know how anyone could make a fight between a mage and a brawler interesting,

we also have to consider that a single clean hit from Cuzack or Chandler
may had been enough to incapacitate Merlin.
On a side note, l remember that Mashima in Rave had a major villain who was a mage and the one who beat him wasn't the protagonist

but another powerful mage, Siegheart.
And it was a good decision because had he chosen to put the protagonist (Haru, a sword user with a great anti-magi ability nevertheless) against the mage,

the fight would be lame.

Anyway, l too really miss battles that are not comepletely one-sided after X's or Y's power-up mid-fight. I'd prefer battles where opponents are close in power.
Now that l think about it though, even Melioda's VS Escanor or Estarossa VS Escanor wasn't that epic.
What l'd like to see would be clever moves like Meliodas did against demon Hendrickson or the revenge-counter he tried to pull against the 10 Commandments.

P.S. l can't wait for Meliodas to wipe the floor with Ruedouche-iel.

Edited by Blackody, 28 November 2018 - 08:15 AM.

Spoiler Poor Hiruzen

#1610 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 03:32 PM

I second that last point. Can't wait to see how OP he is lol. Despite my reservations about Merlin I do like seeing Mel destroy angels and demons alike

#1611 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 12:17 PM

https://readms.net/r...sins/292/5518/1

17.jpg

#1612 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 02:34 PM

What a shitty luck. The momment they were about to win Gowther's spell fizzles. I like The Original Sinner's design.

Also hopefully this will be Ban's momment. He has been getting the short end of the stick for so long and hopefully he actually contributes immenslly in combat this time.

Edited by Kaidou, 03 December 2018 - 02:36 PM.

#1613 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,187 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 03:35 PM

The original sinner was foreshadowed in chapter 247 with talks of the 10C existed.
  • Blackody and Frankenstein like this

#1614 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 04:16 PM

Ban's back! And Meliodas shouldn't be too far behind but where will he appear? Probably back in his body right? Question now is which Meliodas will be there when he wakes up?

The original sinner looks pretty badass, hopefully the others get there before there are any casualties but it's not looking good for Hendy right now. Ludociel better to get his shit together quickly lol. I thought the memories of Mael were gonna make him go crazy but it seems that the sadness is just too much. Poor guy.

#1615 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 11:04 PM

Also hopefully this will be Ban's momment.

Diane needs one more.

Diane hasn't had a one on one since forever.   

Ban was atleast able to go mano e mano with Galan for a while.

but what has Diane done? 

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#1616 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,167 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 03:18 AM

Original demon? My theory that Demon King is ''betrayal'' of Goddess clan might be true after all

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#1617 Blackody

Blackody

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 05 December 2018 - 08:36 AM

The original sinner was foreshadowed in chapter 247 with talks of the 10C existed.

According to this page https://www.mangarea...no-taizai/247/9 the Sinner should be half as strong as the Demon King. Which is crazy.
I'd really like to see all the Sins fighting against him. Escanor isn't and won't be at full power anytime soon and Merlin lost her chance.
Could Ban use his ability and steal some of this great power or perhaps we'll a have a repetition of his fight against Galan
(when Ban's body couldn't handle that much power).
Rueduciel better do something impressive because he looks pretty pathetic at the moment : /. 

Edited by Blackody, 05 December 2018 - 08:37 AM.

Spoiler Poor Hiruzen

#1618 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:07 PM

Zeldris never loved Estarossa(Demon) as a brother yet he dove into Escanor's attack to save Estarossa. I smell lies, 

He also was upset when he saw Merycella killed. 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#1619 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,931 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 12 December 2018 - 03:09 AM

Oh you can actually messure bans eternal life force...

This manga makes no sense.

The best thing are the MS comments!

Edited by Enbima, 12 December 2018 - 03:10 AM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#1620 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,167 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:21 AM

loved

looked up

Finally we can see Ban's actual durability and endurance (after purgatory training). Before he's utter shit and relied almost entirely on immortality to survive hits

Oh you can actually messure bans eternal life force...

This manga makes no sense.

That's not what it said...

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users