Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 02:57 PM

https://imgur.com/a/fIyqVY1#x68oED3

SDS: Prisoners of the Sky

Credit goes to this person https://www.reddit.c...pter_this_week/

Edited by Chillman, 18 December 2018 - 05:45 PM.

• Blackody and Frankenstein like this

#1622 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 05:36 PM

So who's this guy?

#1623 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 05:45 PM

Think he's a guy from the movie. Turns out there was a movie. Might've forgotten about it.

• Frankenstein likes this

#1624 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 06:39 PM

Ohhhh!! So this was to introduce the movie. Hopefully a sub comes out soon if we get to see Prime Meliodas in it.

#1625 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 08:30 AM

https://readms.net/r...5558/1?mobile=1

#1626 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 07:26 AM

King=The One now?

Come on Hawk, tell us DEM numbers

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#1627 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 08:53 AM

Well Escanor wasn't The One in this chapter, you can tell from his lack of aura etc. King does seem pretty ridiculous now though. Although just wait til Mel emerges from the cocoon, he's gonna be OP as hell

#1628 rebel299

rebel299

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:06 AM

Ohhhh!! So this was to introduce the movie. Hopefully a sub comes out soon if we get to see Prime Meliodas in it.

Well, I just watched it on Netflix. Apparently the entire thing takes place around lunchtime because Escanor is buff the whole time. lol. Without getting into any spoilers, it wasn't very good, and I really enjoy 7DS. At the very least, every member does get a chance to do something or show off an ability, even if it's only a brief moment or two. I would say to watch only if you were a big fan, but a fan might just get disappointed, so maybe it might be better for someone who doesn't know much about the story of the manga/anime.

• Blackody and Frankenstein like this

#1629 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 01:21 PM

Well, I just watched it on Netflix. Apparently the entire thing takes place around lunchtime because Escanor is buff the whole time. lol. Without getting into any spoilers, it wasn't very good, and I really enjoy 7DS. At the very least, every member does get a chance to do something or show off an ability, even if it's only a brief moment or two. I would say to watch only if you were a big fan, but a fan might just get disappointed, so maybe it might be better for someone who doesn't know much about the story of the manga/anime.

It's on Netflix? Fasho, I'll check it out. Now that I know it's not that great, my expectations won't be as high so I'll be able to enjoy it a little more haha so thank you for that. 

#1630 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 01:23 PM

I watched it too, I guess it was alright, people shouldn't just put up much hype to it :D I have mixed feeling about it:

Spoiler

Edited by Jekkusormi, 03 January 2019 - 01:24 PM.

17.jpg

#1631 Blackody

Blackody

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 06 January 2019 - 12:49 PM

I just watched the movie too, pretty mediocre and should have been half an hour shorter imo.
I won't go into spoiler territory, l'll just say that could have worked if they hadn't hyped the villains that much.
To be fair though, in the manga (the prequel for the movie), the main antagonist of the movie was denied a place in the 10 commandments by Meliodas.
That says a lot about his power level. On the plus side, l liked the characters' interactions, Diane was shown a little more than usual which was nice.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that the 7DS are never together lately.
I also liked some designs for the villains (obviously their personalities were underdeveloped). They weren't 10 Commandments rip-offs.
I mainly watched it because l hoped we'd get more information about the Godess clan. But nope, just a filler (albeit canon) story.

Spoiler Poor Hiruzen

#1632 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 01:03 AM

https://readms.net/r...5589/1?mobile=1

17.jpg

#1633 Tom Ace

Tom Ace

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,098 posts
  • LocationBetween life and death.

Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:12 AM

https://readms.net/r...sins/296/5608/1

Damn Escanor is such a bro, praise the sun.

Spoiler

#1634 durra072

durra072

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:23 AM

Mael the real MVP here.

This chapter left me wondering about one thing though, wth is Ban gonna do amidst these powerhouses.

His powerup better be something broken as The One.

People to never take seriously:

Spoiler

#1635 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:24 AM

2 chapters this week?

Link

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#1636 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 02:15 PM

Don't Escanor and Mael have the same power? So if Escanor is weaker now because of the time, wouldn't Mael be as well? 

Edited by Frankenstein, 15 January 2019 - 02:15 PM.

#1637 Gobi Todic

Gobi Todic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:49 PM

I think Escanor got one of Maels powers, the one that poweres him up on noon. But Mael still has his natural strength and powers of the goddess clan.

But maybe now that Mael is back, the power Escanor got is slowly fading to Mael again.

#1638 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,228 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:54 PM

Don't Escanor and Mael have the same power? So if Escanor is weaker now because of the time, wouldn't Mael be as well?

Mael appeared to lost the Grace Sunshine during the whole switch thing, and Escanor appeared to have it latter.

Sunshine boost stats, and Mael has his natural stats as being an Archangel, which is not related to Sunshine.

#1639 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 02:33 PM

https://readms.net/r...5624/1?mobile=1

17.jpg

#1640 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 04:14 PM

I feel like they're gonna keep fighting and the good guys will get really close to the time limit but fail at the last second but then Meliodas is gonna come back evil as hell for about ten seconds and his good side will come back to his body. It might even be seeing Elizabeth that triggers it. Hopefully nothing close to that happens.

• Ankit likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users