5 replies to this topic

#1 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:24 AM

been toying around with the idea of a future in cartooning.  but i never draw so i figured id give it a shot and see how it went.

Hv51DmL.png?1

not bad for my first try eh?  I mean he looks ike tommy from the rugrats, and the way I drew the limbs is ew, BUT PRETTY DAmN GOOD for the first cartoon ive ever drawn.

Edited by retroluffy13, 02 January 2016 - 10:30 AM.

• YoWid and Red Opus like this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#2 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 04:12 PM

those hair.... makes me think of a sponge...

have you copy-pasted the shoes? :o

for being a first try there are a lot of interesting details

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#3 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 04:16 PM

ive tried things before.  like the glasses and the eyes.  but this is the first time ive ever gotten it to all come together.  and obviously my first time building a body.

though to be fair it was my first time making a face either so

yeay i copy pasted the shoe because the other one i drew was completely different.  and that one was better so.

Edited by retroluffy13, 02 January 2016 - 04:16 PM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#4 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,943 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:44 AM

I like your Goku avatar. You've definitely gotten better.

(I swore you had a thread for just drawings, but whatever.)

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#5 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:00 PM

its a goten trunks fusion.  trutten or whatever.  if you notice, part of the hair is flat, and since trunks hair tends to fall into smaller stands, I figured that that's how the hair would look if you mixed them.  gotenks has always had shitty hair to me.

but there were mistakes.  heres the fixed version.

the head is to big, but short of deleating it and staring from scrach theres not much i can do about it because the head is in perfect preportion with the heair.  it would be a  lot of needless editing to get it any better, in other words..  so im moving  on for now.

trutten_unshaded_by_retro130-dbnlo09.png

Edited by retroluffy13, 16 September 2017 - 12:39 PM.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#6 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:23 PM

breaking_limits_by_retro130-dbq5amr.png

breaking limits.

Edited by retroluffy13, 10 October 2017 - 12:24 PM.

• RhyssaFireheart likes this

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users