Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,825 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 27 March 2016 - 06:53 PM

Couldn't have asked for a better ending....RIP Loser :(

Loved seeing Kyouma finally move on and treat Mira so nicely, and it was pretty neat seeing how she got a heart even

8.5/10 and definitely in my top 5 of the season....Also I wouldn't mind it if Kyouma hooked up with Miyabi's sister lol
  • Raiden likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#42 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 04:40 PM

yup, nice ending

wonder what was not allowing shemayer to create an other genesis coil, the first one was made by him no? maybe he lacked the materials :/

and that last new coil for mira coming from nowhere/"possibility plane" was a bit cringey

shame yurizaki was just waiting there to give the coil to mira and there wasn't any other development about him

• Raiden likes this

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#43 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 05:09 AM

I finally got around to watching the last 3 episodes. That was... something. It was all just a bit... weird. Weird flesh cyborg monster thing, spirit version of the doctor giving Mira a new coil, etc.

Such a disappointment from how much I enjoyed the premise and the first few episodes (and parts of the middle episodes). So many characters just kind of existed for no real purpose or didn't really achieve anything. Talk about a disappointing ending for Loser as well, poor guy. And poor Ellie.

It even felt like Mira was kind of wasted overall, the only thing she contributed to the end was re-organizing Kyoma's memories or whatever she magically did. Speaking of magic, that's pretty much what all this Dimension W stuff turned into - especially in regard to that Seameyer guy, who was just awful imo.

EDIT: I realize I'm being pretty harsh, it's just because of the disappointment when a show goes downhill. If a show's bad from the start I can just laugh it off lol. I'll end on something positive... I love the OP. :xD:

Edited by Sev, 07 April 2016 - 05:15 AM.

• Raiden likes this

#44 Raiden

Raiden

World Champion :3

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts
  • LocationAt the Top of the Football World

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:32 PM

I liked the series all right. Not the best but a solid 7/10 I would say. Though what I really was confused about is what happened to that blonde flying dude form the collectors that at he end of episode 10 (?) "fights" against Loser and at the beginning of episode 11 he just falls k.o. with no reason? Or did I miss the reason? I felt that really unsatisfying.

And yeah Seameyer was also kidn of weak for the final villain. But I really liked the short epilogue at the end of the last episode.

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users