109 replies to this topic

#101 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 04:23 PM

Is that SM that Saitama closed the door on?

https://www.mangapan...-man-one/111/18

That's Flashy Flash I think

#102 durra072

durra072

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 09:56 PM

New chapter

https://manganelo.co...one/chapter_112

That was hilarious, Saitama really is the best
  • Kaidou likes this

People to never take seriously:

Spoiler

#103 Hoff

Hoff

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 09:48 AM

6abb2f4e8a1c83dcf6c2fcd6acde86f5.png

ONE kills me.

• Kaidou likes this

w7hQcQE.jpg

<3 Opeye

#104 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 09:12 PM

This was hilarious. Saitama closing the door after Flashy told him to follow him was hilarious

• JDG973 likes this

#105 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 28 April 2019 - 01:44 AM

Great chapter. This was ONE at his best. That whole interaction with this serious character in Flashy not realizing the actual context of the situation and Saitama wanting nothing more than to just to get rid of another annoying person was great. That door gag when he closed the door on Flashy when he told him to follow was hilarious.

Also I said this in the OPM manga thread but I never get tired of seeing characters in complete shock at Saitama's power. Flashy getting surprised by Saitama's first move was fun and I really hope that we get a "serious" move by Saitama to end the game of tag before the time is up.

#106 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:09 PM

Great chapter. This was ONE at his best. That whole interaction with this serious character in Flashy not realizing the actual context of the situation and Saitama wanting nothing more than to just to get rid of another annoying person was great. That door gag when he closed the door on Flashy when he told him to follow was hilarious.

Also I said this in the OPM manga thread but I never get tired of seeing characters in complete shock at Saitama's power. Flashy getting surprised by Saitama's first move was fun and I really hope that we get a "serious" move by Saitama to end the game of tag before the time is up.

I'm waiting for SM to have 'a face to face' with Saitama.

• KUROkami likes this

Posted Image

#107 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,296 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 10:00 PM

I'm waiting for SM to have 'a face to face' with Saitama.

Who's SM again?

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#108 Hikari-Senca

Hikari-Senca

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 10:50 PM

Who's SM again?

Sweet Mask

#109 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,007 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 17 May 2019 - 05:27 PM

I was rereading the manga and I have to say that Murata destroyed the whole reunion in the last fight against garou with ban, when he made them fight way before in the forest. I dont think that it will have a big of an Impact like it did in ONEs version. Afterall he intended to kill him there. The whole love-punishment and crying seem just illogical in Muratas upcoming version.

Edited by Enbima, 17 May 2019 - 05:27 PM.

• JDG973 likes this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#110 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted Today, 01:03 PM

I was rereading the manga and I have to say that Murata destroyed the whole reunion in the last fight against garou with ban, when he made them fight way before in the forest. I dont think that it will have a big of an Impact like it did in ONEs version. Afterall he intended to kill him there. The whole love-punishment and crying seem just illogical in Muratas upcoming version.

I think there has to be a few small differences between the two versions especially with the art. Because Murata's art is higher quality it takes longer to draw stuff out. Because of time/scheduling constraints for the publisher(unlike ONE who has total control over Webtoon Version including the release scheduling) certain things may have to be left out of the Murata version. Those things while not having an overall impact on the plot, end up being 'Deleted Scenes' like in a movie.

• Enbima likes this

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users