• Please log in to reply
942 replies to this topic

#41 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 09:39 PM

2nd part of the chapter will be released next week(Monday or Tuesday), and I feel the reason is because Fubuki will fight Slingshot S after she takes care of the Fubuki group.

• PunkHazard likes this

20r7osn.png

If you want to get to know someone, you need to make an effort to learn why they're angry. - Mito Freecss.

#42 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 27 February 2016 - 10:16 PM

Awesome

#43 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 07:53 PM

You will remember this as the day you almost hit Captain Jack Sparrow.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#44 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 07:44 AM

Best Girl is back.

http://kissmanga.com...9-002?id=267100

20r7osn.png

If you want to get to know someone, you need to make an effort to learn why they're angry. - Mito Freecss.

#45 Abu Dun

Abu Dun

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Location6th Layer of the Abyss

Posted 12 March 2016 - 08:30 AM

But only for a short appearance. I really like that Murata is doing both parts at the same time, so neither the tournament (his own stuff) nor the actual plot (the Monster Association taking out lots of the heroes) will be delayed by much. And it also makes sense to go at it this way, since this continues to showcase how several different events can and will take place at the same time.

Official member of the Killer Kick Course SquadTM courtesy by Arsonist Joe

currently reading:

Made in Abyss, Jigokuraku, Dorohedoro, One Punch-Man, Vinland Saga, Otoyomegatari

and a lot more

#46 LightBolt

LightBolt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationMidland

Posted 12 March 2016 - 03:39 PM

I'm so disappointed by Lin Lin's defeat, I was hoping to actually see her fight, oh well... wonder how "charanko's" fight is gonna go, one punch ?

#47 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:24 PM

I'm so disappointed by Lin Lin's defeat, I was hoping to actually see her fight, oh well... wonder how "charanko's" fight is gonna go, one punch ?

Ehh its typical manga antics really.. I mean you should have seen it coming when she's the ONLY female competitor

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#48 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 09:58 PM

MS version makes it look like Max took damage(Or Lin Lin abilities can wreck the inside of the body?).

20r7osn.png

#49 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 03:41 AM

I just really dont care about this tournament. Jus more monsters vs s class fights please!

#50 LightBolt

LightBolt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationMidland

Posted 13 March 2016 - 07:21 AM

MS version makes it look like Max took damage(Or Lin Lin abilities can wreck the inside of the body?).

Ooohhh maybe she uses some kind of internal martial art like  Baguazhang or tai chi ?

#51 hitesh93

hitesh93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 11:14 PM

Possible, but I really thought Max was talking about the 'emotional damage' he took from attacking her. He was being booed heavily for attacking a woman and it appears he was referring to that damage. Of course it is possible that Lin Lin did some internal damage but given the other translation it would seem the reference is to embarrassment and 'ego damage'.

• PunkHazard likes this

#52 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 11:56 PM

Possible, but I really thought Max was talking about the 'emotional damage' he took from attacking her. He was being booed heavily for attacking a woman and it appears he was referring to that damage. Of course it is possible that Lin Lin did some internal damage but given the other translation it would seem the reference is to embarrassment and 'ego damage'.

pretty sure it's this

#53 LightBolt

LightBolt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationMidland

Posted 14 March 2016 - 08:53 AM

Haha yes that makes sense, I'm still gonna imagine that she's an expert kung fu practitioner currently studying under a mysterious retired shaolin monk named San Te.

#54 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 01:33 PM

OVA 4 trailer is out.

Garou was mentioned again

Edited by LordPerucho, 15 March 2016 - 01:34 PM.

20r7osn.png

#55 LightBolt

LightBolt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationMidland

Posted 15 March 2016 - 07:12 PM

Ehh its typical manga antics really.. I mean you should have seen it coming when she's the ONLY female competitor

Manga antics what's that ? What I meant was I would have appreciated to see the fight, even if she loses, I wanna see her moves you know.

#56 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 07:36 PM

The tournament most likely will be extended in the anime, so dont be surprised if we dont get to see much action in the manga(aside from the monsters vs heroes fights).

• number21 likes this

20r7osn.png

#57 LightBolt

LightBolt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationMidland

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:56 PM

Season 2 confirmed ?

#58 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:07 PM

I can see it for next year.

Sisters OVA preview.

20r7osn.png

#59 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 06:56 PM

Latest chapter is out.

http://kissmanga.com...9-003?id=268687

ONE SLAAAAAP.

20r7osn.png

#60 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 07:14 PM

Awesome chapter. The void fist guy still cool

And the monsters messing up stuff is kool, more s class need to spring into action tho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users