942 replies to this topic

#941 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 01:52 PM

Narub-

Yeah also Shazam/Billy Batson/Captain Marvel(Ironic DC character name is ironic). 

I mean it's not that I don't understand the parody side that CE has to offer. I do. It's just garbage in my eyes. It's not amazingly awe-inspiring technology or intelligence. Sure he's a kid but that's part of his parody element. Then there's his just absolutely hollow character with some mild Saitama-like sarcasm when he defeats things without looking/trying. It doesn't fit at all. At least in my opinion.

I think the difference is that when Saitama defeats someone he is bored/uninterested/make throughout the whole thing. Saitama's targets makes some five or six page speech(or 2 or 3 minute speech in the anime) about how they're going to destroy/crush/conquer everything/destroy Saitama/make Saitama's life hell. . .then Saitma either smears the opponent all over the landscape or hurts them in some way. . .its funny. . .every. . .single. . .time! Heck, I laugh just remembering it all.

CE on the other hand has to actually fight and work for his victories. He just doing the job he's told to do and that's it.

I also said 'majority of mainstream comics' not all.

Quick Edit - Interesting watch-

Edited by Graeystone, 30 October 2018 - 11:33 AM.

Posted Image

#942 Red Opus

Red Opus

Ghost

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

User's Awards

5    3   

Posted 03 November 2018 - 09:32 PM

LOl are they’ve trolling with these 10 pages or is stuff missing lol

#943 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 07:36 AM

LOl are they’ve trolling with these 10 pages or is stuff missing lol

Murata released these 10 pages because of the halloween cover. The rest is coming in the next days

• Red Opus likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users