Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Location#T.Dot #416 #905 #ScarTown #PK #KnM #6 #GTA #DonQuixote

User's Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 01:18 AM

If he has the power to shrink things he should shrink his waist, one could say he's very well rounded tbh

2pyaix0.jpg

#42 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,483 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 19 January 2016 - 02:39 AM

I wonder if his crew spends most of their time in his body and do they all have there own rooms and stuff

#43 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,299 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 02:40 AM

Wonder how strong this guy actually is...I see some people still assuming he has poor durability and is physically weak, and his strength comes from the number and strength of the individual crew members inside his castle body. But being a "castle" man, what if he is actually super durable? Castles are meant to be fortifications to keep enemies out. Not to mention, his crew is called the "fireTANK pirates". His offensive abilities might come almost exclusively from his army, but I'm expecting him to be able to take a beating and keep going. Also, I bet if you don't use strong enough haki in your attack against him, he can shrink you once you get close enough and it lessens the impact of your attack.

I think the tank means he has tanks inside, not tankability but yeah, I can see him being durable as an ability in the whole package.

He can just arm himself with real sea stone weapons and he's hax against DF user.

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#44 MattC302

MattC302

Blackbeard Jr.

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 02:49 AM

He can just arm himself with real sea stone weapons and he's hax against DF user.

lol it would be funny if the guy with the seastone spear drops it while inside the castle and Capone just doubles over with weakness in the middle of a fight. He must trust that guy a lot to carry seastone around INSIDE him. That's risky...

• Tale likes this

ezgif-452787100_zpsrceyt72i.gif

#45 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,299 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 03:17 AM

lol it would be funny if the guy with the seastone spear drops it while inside the castle and Capone just doubles over with weakness in the middle of a fight. He must trust that guy a lot to carry seastone around INSIDE him. That's risky...

Yeah. I suppose when inside they wrap it in something, like how bullets are in guns. Plus they are very small inside so...

He should arm himself with Pacifista so he can use laser like Kizaru, Caesar's chemical weapons so he can use gas or some huge ass flamethrower and he can be pseudo-Ace etc.

Pretty versatile as long as he has preparation and money.

That's why I said his fruit is for businessman.

First, rent rooms, especially for wanted men and earn lots of money.

Then, use that money to arm himself with the most modern and powerful weapons, with sea stone of course to be a nightmare against DF users.

Couple with all that defensive abilities: shrinking, castle/fortress durability and he can always open the door on his body to make opponent's attack hit the air inside, and we have someone quite powerful (of course, he himself needs to be decent. Like a martial artist or weapon wielder)

Not to mention, a landlord is absolute in his land (in this case castle), so maybe when people are inside him, he is granted absolute authority over them and that's another way to defeat enemies.

His fruit is really great, fighting-wise and business-wise. All about how you use the fruit. If I have that fruit, I would be independent/a loner without crew.

• Tale likes this

#46 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 03:21 AM

And what if Law caught Capone in a Room, and tried to use Shambles with anyone from inside Capone.... would he be small? If he cut Capone, would we be able to see his insides as in a house? This guy creates a lot of interesting questions around him :P

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#47 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,551 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 07:30 AM

if all his inside minions use coa and mbedd it into capone does he become super capone?
  • superfranky likes this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#48 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:53 PM

if all his inside minions use coa and mbedd it into capone does he become super capone?

He becomes CoAl Capone
  • retroluffy13 likes this

#49 Sloan

Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Location#T.Dot #416 #905 #ScarTown #PK #KnM #6 #GTA #DonQuixote

User's Awards

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:57 PM

The Sh's only have Three Haki users(Ussop when he lesrns to use it willingly). I doubt anyone other than Veto has CoA.

2pyaix0.jpg

#50 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,551 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 02:53 PM

The Sh's only have Three Haki users(Ussop when he lesrns to use it willingly). I doubt anyone other than Veto has CoA.

yeah I was just talking theory. like. it would be really cool if Capone joined forces with a bunch of dudes with coa. would be dope.

for that matter what if a bunch of top tiers all joined forces and used his ability that wa? gummu gumu punches with agma fists and earthquakes all from one dude.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#51 Strikto

Strikto

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 03:41 PM

what would happen to people in his body of he was chain in seastone cuff?

#52 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,195 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:03 AM

what would happen to people in his body of he was chain in seastone cuff?

paramecia types still retain their abilities they are just weaker.

But I want to see it myself

Maybe they would all grow and cause Capone to implode.

Better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees

#53 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:30 AM

But I want to see it myself

Or maybe they stay the same size but Capone's body remains normal... disgusting and interesting image... :)
  • ddboy102 likes this

#54 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:53 AM

the people inside his body, came with the fruit or just normal people that decided to become his crew?.

24gvaiu.jpg

#55 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,299 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 04:23 AM

the people inside his body, came with the fruit or just normal people that decided to become his crew?.

The latter.

If they still retain abilities then no reason for these guys to grow back.

#56 Edris

Edris

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 11:30 AM

At first I thought what a boring ability. But it seems to have more into it than meets the eye.

Really love this guy. He suddenly changed from lame to really awesome villain.

Cant wait to read more about his story and ambitions

#57 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,204 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:12 PM

At first I thought what a boring ability. But it seems to have more into it than meets the eye.

Really love this guy. He suddenly changed from lame to really awesome villain.

Cant wait to read more about his story and ambitions

I was the exact opposite.

At first i thought his powers were cool. and that line from SA "I have you beat in terms of military might" that whole scene was awesome. BUT....... then i did some thinking.

my first thought was "are those your crew?" if no that is an overpowered fruit a lonely man wold love, if yes, then why on earth are you constantly emptying your body? are you a moron? you have so far shown you are only capable of fighting using your DF (not a bad thing) BUT the only way your DF works is if there are people inside you (making it the worst DF for a lonely man) so.... STOP emptying the people out, you are leaving yourself defenseless.

and what is the point of emptying the people out? they are probably fodder anyway like all non captains in OP.

and now that he is a villain he is even more disappointing, his entire battle strategy called for all the characters to act completely different from what he know of them.

-nami and chopper got captured? those two are near experts at sneaking around,

-sanji listened to someone because they captured nami? really? sanji jumps first and listens never when someone threatens nami.......

-CC........CC is a coward now? the man fought luffy three times........ he beat him once....... what on earth is going on with CC? CC does understand that he has the power of all his mass murder weapons? like the one that destroyed the entire mink island? and the one that destroyed PH? and he was scared of sea stone bullets? even if you want me to believe he is a coward, shouldn't he be much more scared of what BM will do to him when he is captured compared to sea stone bullets?

so you see my problem here?  not only is capone fighting in very weird ways with a fruit that......honestly it seems like we have seen the limit of its power... unless he has some lasers hidden in there.... but Oda is needing to revert to PIS already........it is not even the climax of a major arc and we are seeing PIS....

why not have sanji fight and capone can blow him away with cannons..........oh right, this is OP where cannons are guns are about as harmful as rain

• PunkHazard likes this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#58 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,299 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 01:03 AM

I was the exact opposite.

At first i thought his powers were cool. and that line from SA "I have you beat in terms of military might" that whole scene was awesome. BUT....... then i did some thinking.

my first thought was "are those your crew?" if no that is an overpowered fruit a lonely man wold love, if yes, then why on earth are you constantly emptying your body? are you a moron? you have so far shown you are only capable of fighting using your DF (not a bad thing) BUT the only way your DF works is if there are people inside you (making it the worst DF for a lonely man) so.... STOP emptying the people out, you are leaving yourself defenseless.

and what is the point of emptying the people out? they are probably fodder anyway like all non captains in OP.

To have people to catch Nami and Chopper. Also if they had remained inside him, they couldn't have surrounded the opponents.

Also, we still haven't known all there is to Capone's fruit. As a castle man, he may have enhanced durability because...you know, castle/fortress. They are built and meant to be tough.

and now that he is a villain he is even more disappointing, his entire battle strategy called for all the characters to act completely different from what he know of them.

-nami and chopper got captured? those two are near experts at sneaking around,

-sanji listened to someone because they captured nami? really? sanji jumps first and listens never when someone threatens nami.......

-CC........CC is a coward now? the man fought luffy three times........ he beat him once....... what on earth is going on with CC? CC does understand that he has the power of all his mass murder weapons? like the one that destroyed the entire mink island? and the one that destroyed PH? and he was scared of sea stone bullets? even if you want me to believe he is a coward, shouldn't he be much more scared of what BM will do to him when he is captured compared to sea stone bullets?

Capone or his men may be experts of pinpointing sneakers.

Not when someone points a gun right at them at point blank

Yeah, that's the only thing I don't get.

#59 Fleet

Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 09:04 AM

Capone's Awakening would be Law style overpowered if he could take control of the outside world like he does inside.

#60 MattC302

MattC302

Blackbeard Jr.

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 09:40 AM

Capone can grow tank treads because his power is like Howl's MOVING castle.

tumblr_o12msd2zIY1upddkco1_400.gif

• Sanji, Fulmine, Abu Dun and 2 others like this

ezgif-452787100_zpsrceyt72i.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users