• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#101 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:22 AM

4 SN after 2 years of training with combined bounties of over 1 billion weren't able to even bruise kaidou.

Only Kid(and maybe Killer and Hawk) fought Kaido, Appo is obviously working for Kaido, and we don't know what happened with Killa and Hawk.

#102 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:35 AM

what is Capone and co's goal? It isn't the stones if smoothie really is that woman then she surely already knows the symbols.... what do they want?

it may still be an object/something Big Mom owns, but which isn't the poneglyphs
someone somewhere even suggested Capone may be trying to abduct Pudding, in the case where he isn't already working with her

or they may be trying to create chaos, if they manage to bring down Big Mom there will be a missing Yonkou and her territory will get swarmed by other Yonkous or by other pirates willing to take her place

what they're going to gain from that chaos?
maybe Capone hopes to be able to recruit many strong allies during that chaos
which isn't something minor, since Capone's power is directly related to his allies, if he could store fruit users into his castle body he could make use of their offensive powers, it would be like fusing more fruit users into the same body, the result may be very strong

thinking about it, Capone's power resembles the one of Moria and Big Mom, in the sense that it isn't very strong by default, but it can build up power over time
Moria can build up shadows, it takes time, but once he has many he can make full use of them all
Big Mom is building up souls since a long time
Capone can build up allies, which directly add to his fruit power

Edited by Zeando, 16 February 2017 - 11:36 AM.

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#103 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,555 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:43 AM

it may still be an object/something Big Mom owns, but which isn't the poneglyphs
someone somewhere even suggested Capone may be trying to abduct Pudding, in the case where he isn't already working with her

or they may be trying to create chaos, if they manage to bring down Big Mom there will be a missing Yonkou and her territory will get swarmed by other Yonkous or by other pirates willing to take her place

what they're going to gain from that chaos?
maybe Capone hopes to be able to recruit many strong allies during that chaos
which isn't something minor, since Capone's power is directly related to his allies, if he could store fruit users into his castle body he could make use of their offensive powers, it would be like fusing more fruit users into the same body, the result may be very strong

thinking about it, Capone's power resembles the one of Moria and Big Mom, in the sense that it isn't very strong by default, but it can build up power over time
Moria can build up shadows, it takes time, but once he has many he can make full use of them all
Big Mom is building up souls since a long time
Capone can build up allies, which directly add to his fruit power

The fruit I always paralleled Capone's with is wapol's

Ok so this is what Capone needs-
all the ancient weapons. Store pluton inside him put sashoir in a fish tank inside him and get uranus somehow.

Awaken his DF. Imagine how powerful Capone would be if he could turn the would around him into his castle and control it.

Then Capone could be a threat to his opponents, until them though Capone is out of his league, how could he possibly pick up stronger allies?
"Hey come with me, together we are almost commander level"
"So you want me to sit inside you and use my abilities while hiding in your extremely flammable castle? Ya sure why not....."

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#104 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:11 PM

Awaken his DF. Imagine how powerful Capone would be if he could turn the would around him into his castle and control it.

i'm now imagining Capone's awakening being about him growing up in size as a real castle :laugh:

how could he possibly pick up stronger allies?

the reason for being his ally should be a common goal, like "together, we're going to dominate the world and do as we like" or something like that :shrug:

not necessarily about "i'm the strongest guy, are you impressed by my strength? bow below me" emB7G8L.gif

Edited by Zeando, 16 February 2017 - 03:12 PM.

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#105 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,555 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:38 PM

i'm now imagining Capone's awakening being about him growing up in size as a real castle :laugh:

how could he possibly pick up stronger allies?

the reason for being his ally should be a common goal, like "together, we're going to dominate the world and no as we like" or something like that :shrug:
not necessarily about "i'm the strongest guy, are you impressed by my strength? bow below me" http://i.imgur.com/emB7G8L.gif...

Well I would like to see the kind of protecting Capone's castle can even provide.

You know what I just realized. Caribou's plan was to join the (fake) SH crew and take them out from within....... how much do you have to suck to be using the same plan as fodder caribou?

banner.png

#106 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,223 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:46 PM

why is he even a thing?

• Miss Coquine likes this

Better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees

HUSBANDOS :wub:  

#107 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:09 PM

Because Oda hates you.

#108 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,223 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:37 AM

if thats the reason you and Oda have alot in common.  :-_-:

• Miss Coquine and Chillman like this

Better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees

HUSBANDOS :wub:  

#109 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:54 AM

Well I would like to see the kind of protecting Capone's castle can even provide.

i'm unsure about that, haki only allows to hit the real body of the fruit user, it doesn't nullify the effects of the fruit

so if Capone's fruit changes the size of things getting close to him, would an haki punch, or hit, be resized to be a mini haki punch too?

would the only way to beat Capone to attack/fight him from inside?

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#110 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,555 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:18 AM

i'm unsure about that, haki only allows to hit the real body of the fruit user, it doesn't nullify the effects of the fruit

so if Capone's fruit changes the size of things getting close to him, would an haki punch, or hit, be resized to be a mini haki punch too?
would the only way to beat Capone to attack/fight him from inside?

I hate haki.... you guys have blown haki way out of proportion..... fans learned about haki and said "welcome to OP dbz power levels and bleach spiritual pressure and naruto chakra" I saw haki and said "cool that is how people touch logia. Kizaru/Rey plot hole closed, moving on"

So your theory is that Capone would shrink anything that comes close to him? That legitimately sounds insane. Unless the shrinking would decrease the mass of the object, if the shrinking just decreases the size then any punch someone throws at Capone would hit him like a bullet.
It probably does decrease the mass seeing as Capone would have to be unbelievably strong to carry all those people on his body. But even if his shrinking field decreases the mass of things it wouldn't decrease the acceleration of the hits. So attacks would do less but far from nothing.

why is he even a thing?

Capone is one of those ideas that sound cool when you think about it but then you put him in a world where weak people can eat metal and the strong can destroy islands.

Then you think to yourself, hummmm maybe a guy with more guns then other guys isn't that impressive. Here let me take you to Oda's creative room

Oda "ok I got an idea for a new DF, so this DF allows the user to become a human fortress, his body can store an entire army in it with cannons and guns and horses!"
Kiss ass #1 "wow that sounds awesome he would be like a walking pirate ship"
Guy who will soon be fired "wait but doesn't that mean he would fight with guns and cannons which have been harmless this whole manga? And isn't this fruit nearly the same thing as wapol's fruit and give essientally the same combat advantages as baby 5's weapon fruit?"
Oda "fire that guy"
Kiss ass #1 "ya, not all fruit can be good sometimes you have to make a few crappy ones........ this obviously isn't one of those times"

why is he even a thing?

Capone is one of those ideas that sound cool when you think about it but then you put him in a world where weak people can eat metal and the strong can destroy islands.

Then you think to yourself, hummmm maybe a guy with more guns then other guys isn't that impressive. Here let me take you to Oda's creative room

Oda "ok I got an idea for a new DF, so this DF allows the user to become a human fortress, his body can store an entire army in it with cannons and guns and horses!"
Kiss ass #1 "wow that sounds awesome he would be like a walking pirate ship"
Guy who will soon be fired "wait but doesn't that mean he would fight with guns and cannons which have been harmless this whole manga? And isn't this fruit nearly the same thing as wapol's fruit and give essientally the same combat advantages as baby 5's weapon fruit?"
Oda "fire that guy"
Kiss ass #1 "ya, not all fruit can be good sometimes you have to make a few crappy ones........ this obviously isn't one of those times"

banner.png

#111 Saya

Saya

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationNot yet in a location

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:50 PM

if thats the reason you and Oda have alot in common.  :-_-:

Sadly enough, more people than you might think feel that way. 

#112 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:58 PM

"But even if his shrinking field decreases the mass of things it wouldn't decrease the acceleration of the hits. So attacks would do less but far from nothing."

let's get into science B)

F = m * a

F = force

m = mass

a = acceleration

if the mass is reduced, so does the force if the acceleration remains the same

to the limit, if the mass becomes 0 (or very close to 0), the force also becomes 0

unless in the world of one piece it works in special ways like:

F = m * a + haki

so even if the mass is reduced to near 0, the haki modifier to the attack would remain the same

with m=0

F = 0 * a + haki = haki

• Five-Tailed-Fenrir and Grimmjagger like this

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#113 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,555 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:12 PM

"But even if his shrinking field decreases the mass of things it wouldn't decrease the acceleration of the hits. So attacks would do less but far from nothing."

let's get into science B)
F = m * a
F = force
m = mass
a = acceleration

if the mass is reduced, so does the force if the acceleration remains the same
to the limit, if the mass becomes 0 (or very close to 0), the force also becomes 0

unless in the world of one piece it works in special ways like:

F = m * a + haki

so even if the mass is reduced to near 0, the haki modifier to the attack would remain the same
with m=0
F = 0 * a + haki = haki

I am offended you don't think my post had enough science in it.

Don't worry I took into account the mass. And it is impossible for it to equal zero due to the fact that.... we'll... the people in Capone aren't flying around. So at minimum the force would be 1 which means the acceration would be where all the damage came from.

And I need to reiterate, if the size of the attack is shrunk, then anyone hitting Capone would go right through his body like a bullet.

Sorry that post was a little disjointed.

The point is the mass can't equal 0. Even if the character is shrunk they won't have zero mass.

banner.png

#114 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:46 PM

"The point is the mass can't equal 0. Even if the character is shrunk they won't have zero mass."

that's obvious, and i never said the mass would be 0 (guess you don't know what limits are in math)

"So at minimum the force would be 1 which means the acceration would be where all the damage came from."

"if the size of the attack is shrunk, then anyone hitting Capone would go right through his body like a bullet."

.... :huh:  it doesn't work like that

i'll get quickly over this real world physics part, so we can go back to talk about fantasy

F = m * a

(*) is a sign commonly used for multiplication, and F force isn't a constant

if the mass is 10, and the acceleration is 10, then the force will be 100

if the mass is 1, and the acceleration is 10, then the force is 10

if the mass is 0.1, and the acceleration is 10, then the force is 1

if the mass is 0.01, and the acceleration is 10, then the force is 0.1

whatever is the value of mass and acceleration, if the mass, or the acceleration, are lowered to 1/10 then the force will be lowered by the same ratio of 1/10 (it works with any ratio), because the equation (F = m * a) uses a multiplication, it isn't a sum

the only way F could remain the same after m has shrunk, is if the acceleration increases

but if the acceleration remains the same, F will decrease by the same ratio m did decrease

so if inside the field of Capone everything becomes 100 times smaller and lighter, then any force coming from outside will become 100 times smaller too when it enters his field

• Five-Tailed-Fenrir likes this

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

#115 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,555 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:14 PM

"The point is the mass can't equal 0. Even if the character is shrunk they won't have zero mass."
that's obvious, and i never said the mass would be 0 (guess you don't know what limits are in math)

"So at minimum the force would be 1 which means the acceration would be where all the damage came from."
"if the size of the attack is shrunk, then anyone hitting Capone would go right through his body like a bullet."
.... :huh: it doesn't work like that
i'll get quickly over this real world physics part, so we can go back to talk about fantasy

F = m * a
(*) is a sign commonly used for multiplication, and F force isn't a constant
if the mass is 10, and the acceleration is 10, then the force will be 100
if the mass is 1, and the acceleration is 10, then the force is 10
if the mass is 0.1, and the acceleration is 10, then the force is 1
if the mass is 0.01, and the acceleration is 10, then the force is 0.1
whatever is the value of mass and acceleration, if the mass, or the acceleration, are lowered to 1/10 then the force will be lowered by the same ratio of 1/10 (it works with any ratio), because the equation (F = m * a) uses a multiplication, it isn't a sum

the only way F could remain the same after m has shrunk, is if the acceleration increases
but if the acceleration remains the same, F will decrease by the same ratio m did decrease

so if inside the field of Capone everything becomes 100 times smaller and lighter, then any force coming from outside will become 100 times smaller too when it enters his field

Buddy I was the one who initially Brought up the equation I know how it works.

But luffy's punches have broken steel...... he has enough speed to hurt Capone with 1/100th his strength, and that is once again ignoring the fact that for his arm to be shrunk down that far it will pierce Capone's body like a bullet. A punch to the jaw would be a killing blow.

And even if we take mass nearly entirely out of the equation. There are still weapons.

banner.png

#116 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 11:09 AM

Buddy I was the one who initially Brought up the equation I know how it works.

But luffy's punches have broken steel...... he has enough speed to hurt Capone with 1/100th his strength, and that is once again ignoring the fact that for his arm to be shrunk down that far it will pierce Capone's body like a bullet. A punch to the jaw would be a killing blow.

And even if we take mass nearly entirely out of the equation. There are still weapons.

Well.. Then weren't bullets useless? So if Luffy's punches are turned into bullets :rolleyes:

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#117 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,501 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:52 AM

Plus, the idea of a fortress is being durable. So Capone may have enhanced defense, too. So on one hand he can decrease attack's strength, on the other his defense gets boost, which means the hit would make much much less impact. Not to mention he can just open 2 windows on his body to let the attack pass through. kinda a quasi-Logia LOL

I always say that fruit is awesome. Even if not combat-wise, you can become world's best landlord and lend rooms with it. Make good living! Then with that money you can buy sea stone weapons or Pacifista-like machines and store inside. That makes you able to fire Kizaru's laser already. That is enough to beat lots of people.

"wait but doesn't that mean he would fight with guns and cannons which have been harmless this whole manga?

And isn't this fruit nearly the same thing as wapol's fruit and give essientally the same combat advantages as baby 5's weapon fruit?"

Like I said above, if it's seastone weapon or something as good as Pacifista then not harmless at all.

So it's the best of both worlds. Hardly a useless fruit. Boring because of similarities to other fruits, yes, but not useless or bad. Plus Baby 5 can only use 1 or few weapons at a time so far. Capone can open many windows on his body and fire a bunch of different weapons at once.

• Zeando and Jekkusormi like this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#118 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,555 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:17 AM

Well.. Then weren't bullets useless? So if Luffy's punches are turned into bullets :rolleyes:

That was a real world analogy.

Everyone knows once it become a fist attack anything becomes useful, explosions are worthless, red hawk is awesome, bullets are worthless, finger gun is awesome. Fire is worthless..... flame fist can shatter rock?!?! What are you doing over there Oda?

banner.png

#119 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:48 AM

We could change name of this thread to Capone 'ead 'unter Bege

Edited by D.Hyuga, 02 March 2017 - 09:51 AM.

#120 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,555 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:10 AM

No he is called "gang" because when he was younger he ran a gang.

Hence why luffy's new nickname is "pirate" because he is a pirate

banner.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users