• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#141 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:00 AM

Well, I don't see what are you expecting from the Germa, they certainly won't go to meet their end by jumping in front of BM

I wonder if Bege's Big Father is related with Big Mom?

I wouldn't be surprised if that would be the very reason Bege is in this arc and not Bonnie for example

#142 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 16 June 2017 - 11:38 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if that would be the very reason Bege is in this arc and not Bonnie for example

Yeah, it may be the reason to that, also would be great if Capone ended being the reason or be the one to defeat BM at this point.

Assuming that Big Father is related to BM that is

fd18ae63a84edc53e00e97fd59c0a261.gif

Follow my stories!
https://onemangaforu...agger-magazine/
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics
https://onemangaforu...lust/?p=1163928

#143 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,780 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:34 AM

Bonnie isnt in this arc because she is beautiful and to be in the bm crew it is required you look like an ugly clown (sorry smoothie)

Idk it could be a complete coincidence bege is here. I personally think oda wants to include SN in every arc going from weakest to strongest. Capone and urgue were in this arc they are the weakest sn bm is the frst emperor, next up we will have kiadou so we get slightly stronger SN, so say hi to drake and apoo. Then when we get to shanks there is kidd and hawkins. Law will be here throughout because....well lawisop will tell you why... and bonnie can go to hell, maybe she is working for the wg again

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#144 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 30 June 2017 - 12:24 PM

Bonnie isnt in this arc because she is beautiful and to be in the bm crew it is required you look like an ugly clown (sorry smoothie)
Idk it could be a complete coincidence bege is here. I personally think oda wants to include SN in every arc going from weakest to strongest. Capone and urgue were in this arc they are the weakest sn bm is the frst emperor, next up we will have kiadou so we get slightly stronger SN, so say hi to drake and apoo. Then when we get to shanks there is kidd and hawkins. Law will be here throughout because....well lawisop will tell you why... and bonnie can go to hell, maybe she is working for the wg again

Coincidence? I doubt that, the fact that Capone uses "Big father" in the arc where the main antagonist is Big Mom? Too much to be a simple coincidence.

fd18ae63a84edc53e00e97fd59c0a261.gif

Follow my stories!
https://onemangaforu...agger-magazine/
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics
https://onemangaforu...lust/?p=1163928

#145 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 12:45 PM

big daddy capone gonna wreck that orphan psycopath

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#146 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,780 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 12:51 PM

Coincidence? I doubt that, the fact that Capone uses "Big father" in the arc where the main antagonist is Big Mom? Too much to be a simple coincidence.

Well he was always a mafia style boss, his guys called him father even back in SA. And that casstle move sure is big. Honestly the name seemed so natrual i didnt notice that till my 2nd read.

I feel like it is just a similar situation to if/when luffu develops gear 5.

Gear 5 ah yes G5 this will undoubtly have soemthing to do with the va of G5 SMOKER. So luffu will use the smoke from G2/4 to aid in his attacks.

Probably not

banner.png

#147 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 November 2017 - 02:42 AM

Anyone else seeing the possibility of Bege applying to become the next shicki? I mean he went under BMs wing to be safe from the ones he betryed beforehand, i dont find it that unlikely that he may do something similar (joining the marines to be protected from BM) now. 

I mean he essentially did what Moria and Croc did who got their title for opposing Kaidou or WB.

Btw has there ever been any hint that Bege is profficient with CoA? Was there a comment about it or something the like?

To current chapter:

Some people complain about Oven not being able to evade the gunshot, but to me he felt pretty safe, since he himself admitted he expected Bege to run, ergo he himself says, Bege is weak (compared to the top of BM crew) as such i somehow understand that he let his guard down a bit, since he held Beges' wife hostage and threatened him to hurt her if Bege does not comply, which in the telephone he assured him to do.

Moreover Beges' statement to Pez, that that is how his farther is, also make me think, ok true this is kind of special behavior, not really forseeable, since it endangers the ones he loves (mainly Chiffon and Pez but also his crew). 

Edited by capu, 24 November 2017 - 03:10 AM.

#148 Oben

Oben

Dirt Cheap

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,621 posts

User's Awards

Posted 24 November 2017 - 06:50 AM

From a plot perspective, I don't think there will be any new Shichibukai anymore. They'll just slowly dwindle down from this point on, so that they can be abandoned at the end of the series.

• Dude likes this

#149 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 November 2017 - 03:17 PM

From a plot perspective, I don't think there will be any new Shichibukai anymore. They'll just slowly dwindle down from this point on, so that they can be abandoned at the end of the series.

I have heard this numerous times, and while i dont really dislike the idea, i currently still like the idea more that the shicki will play a keyrole in the SHs success to overthrow the WG as well as yonkou system and become the one and only true powerhouse, noone can triffle with any longer, since just too many heavyweights (3-4shicki,  others already known to be allied, WB remnants, various countries, perhaps RA remnants, other supernovae) support them within the OPworld.

#150 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,780 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 08:47 AM

I seriously doubt the warlord system will survive the revire. In fact before my phone learned revire i was going to just call this up comming arc the "end of warlords" arc.

1st off if fuji wasnt foreshadowing theb i dont know what foreshadowing is.

2nd, other marines have vioced their displeasure with the warlords.

3rd they dont do their jobs. When the time actually came for the warlords to follow through with their duties, god damn 3 of them stright up threw away the title instead of doing what they were supposed to. Jimbe and BB actively opposed the wg and hancock would of never showed up if it wasnt for luffy. Not to mention moria was killed off for being too weak, so less then half of the warlords were actually needed.

4th they ALL abuse the system. Crocodile was using the title to take over a country BB used the tite to get into id, law used the title to get to PH (dont think he needed the title for that.) Moria had the shadows of marines and DD has marine toys. All warlords worked against the best interests of the marines and wg so far. Maybe buggy wont but he is an exception.

So from what i can see alot of marines have seen the bad in the system, powerful men want to end it, and there is not much if a reason to keep it.
  • Chillman likes this

banner.png

#151 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 November 2017 - 10:13 AM

I seriously doubt the warlord system will survive the revire. In fact before my phone learned revire i was going to just call this up comming arc the "end of warlords" arc.

Fair enough

1st off if fuji wasnt foreshadowing theb i dont know what foreshadowing is.

Questions remains whether he will have any say in the matter/even be there, since akainu does not need to have forgiven him, thus does not even listen to him anymore possibly.

2nd, other marines have vioced their displeasure with the warlords. 

Once more the Gorosei dont even care about the ideas of the fleet admiral i doubt others, lower in rank matter to them.

3rd they dont do their jobs. When the time actually came for the warlords to follow through with their duties,

There duty is to uphold the balance the marines threatened the balance by going to war with WB. Stupid arguement though, but thus their betayal might not even be seen like such by some within the upper echolons.

god damn 3 of them stright up threw away the title instead of doing what they were supposed to. Jimbe and BB actively opposed the wg and hancock would of never showed up if it wasnt for luffy. Not to mention moria was killed off for being too weak, so less then half of the warlords were actually needed.

It is not the pirates fault in generel that the WG choose badly by which pirates to nominate as shikci. We know for a fact that some actually are somehow loyal (Mihawk, Kuma, Moria back then, DD was during war, but turned out not to be). And Weevil as far as we know actually does what is wanted from a shicki (hunt down pirates, he even hunts down those the marines themselfs cant get!, very good choice consequently, since marines (sans Fuji) dont really care for colleteral damage, see Enies Lobby, see Ohara, see Akainu/absolute justive theme).

While u r right with Croc, i dont consider BB a good example since he is surely special even for a pirate and presented as the main characters opposite.

All warlords worked against the best interests of the marines and wg so far.

ALL abuse the system.

See this aint true. So far we have no hint that Mihawk (pre Zoro at least) does, neither have we ever seen Hancock actually go against the marines until prewar. She did what she wanted to but did not actively go against them. She got them pirates, supposedly, and Sengoku thought her an asset for a reason. And thus did what the WG wanted from her. Kuma in his own rights does too, nomatter his deal,he helped the marines powerup a lot. Thus unlike what u say, it is actually advantagous for the WG to have shicki. So far even Moria did take out quite the number of pirates and he did not actually go against the marines.

powerful men want to end it, and there is not much if a reason to keep it.

The reason is to have someone do ur bloody buisness. Even  make deals with yonkou  if needed, at which u cant go officilly with an admiral or CP, they r too vvaluable, send a shicki for it , if he dies who cares.

Edited by capu, 28 November 2017 - 11:03 AM.

#152 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,780 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:48 PM

Fair enough
Questions remains whether he will have any say in the matter/even be there, since akainu does not need to have forgiven him, thus does not even listen to him anymore possibly.
Once more the Gorosei dont even care about the ideas of the fleet admiral i doubt others, lower in rank matter to them.
There duty is to uphold the balance the marines threatened the balance by going to war with WB. Stupid arguement though, but thus their betayal might not even be seen like such by some within the upper echolons.
It is not the pirates fault in generel that the WG choose badly by which pirates to nominate as shikci. We know for a fact that some actually are somehow loyal (Mihawk, Kuma, Moria back then, DD was during war, but turned out not to be). And Weevil as far as we know actually does what is wanted from a shicki (hunt down pirates, he even hunts down those the marines themselfs cant get!, very good choice consequently, since marines (sans Fuji) dont really care for colleteral damage, see Enies Lobby, see Ohara, see Akainu/absolute justive theme).

While u r right with Croc, i dont consider BB a good example since he is surely special even for a pirate and presented as the main characters opposite.

See this aint true. So far we have no hint that Mihawk (pre Zoro at least) does, neither have we ever seen Hancock actually go against the marines until prewar. She did what she wanted to but did not actively go against them. She got them pirates, supposedly, and Sengoku thought her an asset for a reason. And thus did what the WG wanted from her. Kuma in his own rights does too, nomatter his deal,he helped the marines powerup a lot. Thus unlike what u say, it is actually advantagous for the WG to have shicki. So far even Moria did take out quite the number of marines and he did not actually go against them.
The reason is to have someone do ur bloody buisness. Even make deals with yonkou if needed, at which u cant go officilly with an admiral or CP, they r too vvaluable, send a shicki for it , if he dies who cares.

Ya fuji not being forgiven is my main reason for all the crazy theories about what big name fuji will bring down maybe even bm. But to be technical, as long as revire doesnt happen in a marine base, which it wont, fuji technically is allowed to show up. And he has proven to be bold enough to speak without regardless of who is supporting him. Finally, this is literally the reason fuji joined he will find a way to get in. If he has to kill 1 million pirates he will find a way.

Like i said the "balance" is hardly being upheld considering the actions of most of the warlords. Kuma is a lab rat crocodile was taking over a kingdom law was hiding out on PH DD was a under world drug dealer. Mihawk....apperently was zoro's teacher for 2 years.... i dont see how aby of these warlords are maintaining any blanace. Luffy kidd and law defeatinf pirates to become big shots has done more to maintain the balance then moria sitting in the floridian triangle ever did.

I woudnt use weevel as a shining example of warlord virtue. The others may follow a little of what the wg wants when it suits them but none of them are loyal. Even kuma let luffy escape dispite the fact the wg sent him there for the sole purpose of stopping luffy. And its not lile he failed...he just didnt try. Ya the one warlord who is said to be loyal to the wg, their dog, even he disobeyed them......twice....dont forget him defending the sh ship against the marines. Oh wait 3 times kuma saved the sh crew's life in sa.
It isnt the wg's fault they pick bad pirates it is the fact there are no good pirates.
If you were stuck with your crew on an island starving, and one by one each member of your crew ate a mushroom and died. You wouldnt say "clearly they arent picking the right mushrooms" you would say "holy shit guys none of these mushrooms should be trusted"
The fact they are pirates instead of marines or wg agents should be all the proof you need they are not to be trusted and really dont want to work for the WG. I shouldnt even need to point out the long list of times warlords have ignored the wg, worked against the wg, betrayed the wg or in Crocodie's case, actively tried to over throw the WG.

I could list all the times each warlord betrayed the wg or didnt do what they wanted.

Crocodile- tried to over throw the wg making a mikitary state and take over the world (what a comic book villain)
Jimbe- 1st thing we knew about him is he betray them
Hancock-refused to go to war. When she did she worked against the marines actively helping luffy and blocking px/kicking smoker.
Mihawk- stepped out of the war when shanks arrved as well as harboring the SH crew who were huge wg enemies
Bb- only got the title so he could betray the wg
DD- hid behind the title to sell weapons to the wg's number 2 enemies. As well as attempting to destroy a wg country and kill a ton of marines
Moria- failing to take down luffy (he could of accepted kuma's help) killing several marines and taking the shadows of even more.
Kuma-as said above, allowing the SH crew to escape TB, escape kizaru, and protecting their ship from the marines for about a year....ish...
Law- teaming with luffy, trying to take down another warlord, visiting an island that is prohibited.
Weevel- killing tons of civilians, entire towns worth. Akainu may not care, but the WG is putting their stamp of apporval on a man commiting genocide
Buggy- behold the one good warlord, but that is likely because he lacks the power to do anything bad.

So in other words
Wg: "join the warlords, do what ever you want, betray us, and we will replace you with an equally as bad person and pretend nothing happened"

I get the wg having expendable garbage is nice, but the warlords dont show up to meetings, 2 was considered alot, almost half of them didnt even show up when their jobs was on the line. There is no point in having expendable guys if they never follow your orders.
AND all the harm the warlords have done is much much worse then the good they have done. Look at crocodile alone. If it wasnt for luffy he would have pluton right now and be in the middle of a massive war to over throw the wg and rule the world..... he only was able to get that power because the wg looked the other way and allowed him to set up shop in alabasta.......but you know.......good thing he killed a few fodder pirates.....

Also mihawk walked out of the war, the one he was required to be in or lose his title.

As for hancock i think kicking smoker and several marines and a few px and handing luffy the key to ace's cuffs is actively going against the marines and therefore the wg.

banner.png

#153 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 November 2017 - 03:37 AM

Ya fuji not being forgiven is my main reason for all the crazy theories about what big name fuji will bring down maybe even bm. But to be technical, as long as revire doesnt happen in a marine base, which it wont, fuji technically is allowed to show up. And he has proven to be bold enough to speak without regardless of who is supporting him. Finally, this is literally the reason fuji joined he will find a way to get in. If he has to kill 1 million pirates he will find a way.

Ahh damn u r right, reverie might happen at i.e. mariejoa. Totally left that possibility out of consideration.

To bolded: Still got the problem somehow that i in generel find it quite early for him to already achieve his goals.

Kuma is a lab rat

He still fulfilled his duties as shicki, which is all that is important. The WG does not expect the shichi to become saints all they want is for them to defeat pirates. As long as they dont have to risk their forces the shicki can pretty much to everything as long as they keep the NW in check, which the marines themselfs are not able to do, which is why they need the strength of the shicki.

DD was a under world drug dealer.

Thats unimportant to the WG, they did not even have a problem with slave trading,  actually they themselfs (as in the kings) benefitted/cooperated from/ in it. Dont forget that the marines/WG themselfs are sinners, u have to put the sins the shicki commit a bit more into relation to what the WG/marines themselfs do i believe. Only thing actually bad in their eyes was that he empowered a yonkou which is part of the reason he was dispelled, next to him oppressing an country.

Mihawk....apperently was zoro's teacher for 2 years

There is no way that could have been forseen. Mihawks respect for Zoro in itsefl happended out of pure cincidence. We can assume safely that anything like that never happened before. U got to remember how much luck there is behind Luffy being friends with Shanks, and Mihawk recognizing Luffy, while not even allowing that to cloud his judgement, until a swordsman of unforseen ideals/drive came along that Mihawk grew fond of. We can be sure that that is such a special case and that despite that instance Mihawk actually did nothing to truly oppose the WG from the moment he entered the shichi. On the other hand we know for certain that he hunts down pirates whenever he is bored, thus he seems to be a huge asset in my eyes.

i dont see how aby of these warlords are maintaining any blanace.

I actually consider Jinbei (until WB he was what was expected from a shicki, he even wanted the FI to be part with WG,ergo he sure as hell did his duties for the WG, until WB whom he had owned a huge dept was threatened and Jinbeis honor and respect for WB outweighted his duties as shicki), Moria, Mihawk and Kuma to have done so. Even Hancock was completely doing what was expected from her, until the government, man hating woman fell in love with Luffy, which once more is pure luck/fate/plot demand and cannot be used to explain that the shicki system is bad/disadvantage per se. Moreover it was stupid of the marines to send a man instead of a woman to make deals with her in the first place.....that clearly was an affront against her from start.....

moria sitting in the floridian triangle ever did.

Its not about how often they acted/how effective they were, but that they did, and moria fulfilled his duties, even  going to war with WB. I dont see his hiding as a arguement to counter that, because i dont consider Mihawk not to fulfill his duties, because he likes to chill either.

Even kuma let luffy escape dispite the fact the wg sent him there for the sole purpose of stopping luffy.

To be fair he thought  the Vicecaptain/2nd strongest dead. Its not like he did not strike a huge blow to the SHs as long as he though Zoro dead, he was under the impression not to have come back to the WG empty handed. And his duties and their fulfillement/ his engagement as shicki are actually shown in detail here. He killed a loyal friend of his masters own son. If that aint obligation/commitment i dont know what is. 

even he disobeyed them......twice..

The first is explained above. To the second not really. Since the shicki are allowed to do whatever they want, as long as not directly commanded from WG otherwise, such a command had not been given, thus his actions were within his rights as shicki. No matter whether they actually went against their wishes, it was within his "liberty" as shicki to do so. Kuma himself said to Kizaru that he can do whatever he wishes to as long as the WG is not directly involved. He does not even need to listen to an admiral. One cannot blame someone to act according to the rights given to him. Are the rights/freedoms granted to the shicki smart, no some of them are clearly counterproductive and too vast in generel, but thats the WGs fault not the one of the shicki and despite that is also is a different discussion.

I shouldnt even need to point out the long list of times warlords have ignored the wg, worked against the wg, betrayed the wg or in Crocodie's case, actively tried to over throw the WG.

Even that is within their rights, as long as they aint given the command to stop said behavior, or if it goes against what deal they made with one another in the first place they can do whatever they feel like.

BB and DD were already addressed. BB simply was bad choice and i agree with all u said about the stupidity of shicki system when referring to him. Simply not when u generalize, since when talking about the others, the upsides clearly outway the disadvantages in my eyes.

Moria being defeated lead to him loosing his title and DD (who showed his big advantage, he does the dirty works once more!, thus who fucking cares about DR, when u got someone who kills those that need to be killed, without urself as the rulers of the world being commonly known to be linked to it is far more important than 1 country out of 1000 or however many themop world consists of) being charged with the task to get rid of Moria.

Law- teaming with luffy, trying to take down another warlord, visiting an island that is prohibited.

And loosing his title for it. How does that underline ur points?

Weevel- killing tons of civilians, entire towns worth. Akainu may not care, but the WG is putting their stamp of apporval on a man commiting genocide

First of killing towns far off from genocide. Then again u clearly consider the WG to be far too saintlike. They completely annihilated an entire island! They were willing to kill serveral thousand people on EL as well. A warlord killing a few hundred is nothing compared to that island wide destruction and he is still a pirate, acting within his rights!

I mean  honestly they were willing to kill all on EL to ensure getting Robin.. Someone Aokiji could have taken hostage beforehand. They were willing to kill thousands of their own for a group of pirats Kizaru could have taken hostage/kill in around 1 sec back then....

I get the wg having expendable garbage is nice, but the warlords dont show up to meetings, 2 was considered alot, almost half of them didnt even show up when their jobs was on the line.

There is a difference between a normal/formal meeting and a meeting the WG actually summons them. ONLY the WG is allowed to order them, the marines can call for a meeting whenever theyfeel like it, the warlords have no ties to them, neither ANY obligation tofollow their wishes/instructions!

When WB war happened actually ALL were present!,except JInbei who got imprisoned that is and Hancock who was at ID/or on her way ,  dont remember exactly..

Edited by capu, 29 November 2017 - 03:46 AM.

#154 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,780 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 10:36 AM

Yes it is early for fuji but as far as i can see it is now or never. There wont be another revire unless we ts again. And it would lessen tbe impact alot if the wg just randomly eliminates warlords. (Although it could be cool seeing a op version of order 66)

Well i assume you answered my post in order, later on i list a ton of things kuma did wrong. He ket the sh crew escape 2 times and protected their ship from the marines. Sengoku was even seen very mad at kuma for one of those two escapes kuma allowed.

DD is selling weapons to the WG's enemies. I doubt the wg is fine with that. Imagine the wg is preping for war with kiadou, and DD shows up and says cool we will get to fight the guy i sold 500 df to. How would the wg like that? I admit it may appear to be a grey area, but think about what happened to law. He was working with luffy, without even asking why he was or whathis goal was fuji took his title. You think DD and kiadou's business relationship is fine? They have a business relationship it should be at least aimilar enough to laws and luffy's business relationship, add the fact kiadou is the #2 threat to the wg and i cant see dd getting away with this. Oh not to mention he was facilitating the production and sale of chemical weapons which are illigal.

Mihawk- i am not arguing these could of been forseen. The fact he is a pirate alone should be enough evidence to forsee him breaking the trust. And him leaving the war is still inexcusable.

I am curious though do you think these guys wouldnt be attacking pirates if they werent warlords? They would,its what they do. Warlord or not moria was going to do what he did.
The only major benifit the marines get that the warlords wouldnt already do is the fact that the warlords shouldn't attack the marines, take away the warlord title and the only thing that would change is the marines wouldnt be attacked......2 problems with that. 1st the marines are still attacked on the regular by warlords. Kuma dd hancock law crocodile. Nearly all warlords have attacked marines. 2nd DD already showed us by his fear of losing his warlod title, that the threat of attack from the marines is a far greater motivator.

And besides. Bounties exist for the sole purpose that other people will kill pirates. The wg wouldnt issue bounties if warlords were "keeping the balance"

So kuma. I would say no killing the 2nd in command isnt good enough. If kuma had zero choice i would say it is. But kuma could of done anything he wanted. Kuma could of killed everyone on that island. If scruge mcduck let me into his vault and said i could take anything i wanted, and you told me to get 2 bags of gold, and i came out with a single gold coin, how happy would you be? (Ethically and morally the bible says you should be very happy.....but lets be realistic)
Regardless of his personal connections to luffy he disobeyed the wg thus proving once again warlords are not reliable. Kuma being the most reliable actually was the least reliable in the end. If the wg sent nearly any other warlord luffy and co would of been killed.

That isnt even close to true. Crocodile was stripped of his rank....by tashigi. For "abuse of power" law was stripped of his title and moria was killed off for being too weak. Not to mention dd was stripped of his title as well. And if you want to get into this "a warlord can do wht ever they want" then why was dd stripped of his title? He was just selling weapons to enemies and running a kingdom. That should be well within the relm of "what ever he wants" BB entered ID nearly killed magellan freed tons of level 6 prisoners. Do you think if he didnt revoke his own title the wg would welcome him back? Because no one specificall ordered bb not to invade id kill magellan and free level 6 prisoners.

In the wb war jimbe went to prison hancock refused if it wasnt for luffy she wouldnt of gone, bb left and went to id skipping the war, mihawk tried to leave. Not very loyal there.

banner.png

#155 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:09 AM

DD is selling weapons to the WG's enemies. I doubt the wg is fine with that. Imagine the wg is preping for war with kiadou, and DD shows up and says cool we will get to fight the guy i sold 500 df to. How would the wg like that? I admit it may appear to be a grey area, but think about what happened to law. He was working with luffy, without even asking why he was or whathis goal was fuji took his title. You think DD and kiadou's business relationship is fine? They have a business relationship it should be at least aimilar enough to laws and luffy's business relationship, add the fact kiadou is the #2 threat to the wg and i cant see dd getting away with this. Oh not to mention he was facilitating the production and sale of chemical weapons which are illigal.
I still think u r underestimating the freedom each and every shicki is granted by poistion. Imean DD threatened to kill marines with his power right infront of VA old hag, and she did nothing only the fleet admiral made him stop. And its not clear whether they actually knew about him  selling smile to Kaidou. 

Kuma its the same, he can do whatever he wishes, he can even disregard any order given my admirals, without having to fear consequences. 

Mihawk- i am not arguing these could of been forseen. The fact he is a pirate alone should be enough evidence to forsee him breaking the trust. And him leaving the war is still inexcusable.

MIhawk i think u misundertstood my post a bit. It still is safe to assume that his behavior to Zoro is solely based on Zoroscharacter and the fact that Luffy has a connection to SHanks, we can savely assume someting like this NEver happendedbefore and never happens thereafter, except with those 2 involved. In fact even Luffy himself is not enough reason for Mihawk to disregard his duty as shicki, ONLY Zoro was able to grow a connection to him. That  alone speaks values ofhow important and advantegeous he is in normal circumstances to the  WG, he is a character at least at the lvl of the adrmials, most likely above (i know u wont agree, lets not argue this), he kills pirates, he is a threat noone on the planet can take lightly, he did what was asked of him in the war and he slayed enough to have been of help, even if most he slayed may have been nonames he still slew Mr1 etc, thus withinthe scope of his duties he acted accordingly, i dont seeany bad sides with him being shkick,  as long as Zoro, who  clearly is his pupil because Oda wishes himto, is left out,  Mihawk could himself be adrmial!

I am curious though do you think these guys wouldnt be attacking pirates if they werent warlords? They would,its what they do. Warlord or not moria was going to do what he did.
See thats the thing, u dont attack pirates who got no momey, uattack kings, wealthy countries, citizens/civilians to get  what u want, but u certainly dont attack those that r powerhouses themselfs like afreaking lot of pirates are! I mean Croc, who certainly aint among the strongest was nearly able to take over an entire country. Think about what someone of Mihawks lvl can do to countires, if they dont givehim what he wants...thats right kill everyone in it then take it nonetheless.

Same with Weevil, while he still kills a lot of civilians along the way,he still kills the pirates, and even Kizaru was seen not to have a real problem with that!

Nearly all warlords have attacked marines.
Once  more nothing forbidding them to do so..... U can blame the WG for making stupid contracts in the first place but not the shichi for doing as they r allowed to.

I agree with u that the contents of the shichi should be slightly changed,  but the shichi itself are highly valuable for reasons i alrady presented. The power they represent is the one and only reason the WG is able to counter the 4 yonkou, without the shichi, the WG are inferior and are facing annihilation,that alone is  enough reason for the WG to overlook killing of civilians, or loosing one or 2 countries, since the yonkou actually rule half the world they still are the far greater threat and that is why no matter the individuel sins of a shichi, them helping the WG not to be overrun and keeping the yonkou in check is worth it!

The wg wouldnt issue bounties if warlords were "keeping the balance"
They would not need to either if the marines did their job so.......better have shichi who do what the marines are incapable of, which is a lot! Actually thinking about it, we know for a fact that the shichi so far have defeated more pirates than the marines did,atleast when talkingabout that which been presented......u still claim the shichi useless, better make the shichi marines then, they do more  against pirates.....mihawk did 50 ships in a single moment....that more  than the marines ever did...weevil took out (all16?) WB crews,except main crew, thats more than the marines did in the war AND during 2 years of TS!!!!!

Moria took out an unknown number of pirate crews as well....get the picture?

AND dont forget the marines ONLY got their hands on Croc and his underlings (big ones), as well as DD because the SHs (thus pirates, similar to the rest of the shichi) defeated them beforehand, otherwise the marines would have stood there watching doing nothing, since incapable idiots.....Same goes for Arlong, captain Black, Buggy,  DOn Creek, Drum Dudes.

That the SHs did the job of the marines clearly shows how incapable to latter are and how much the shichi system is needed! Since the marins alone obviously cant protect the civilians!

That isnt even close to true. Crocodile was stripped of his rank....by tashigi. For "abuse of power" law was stripped of his title and moria was killed off for being too weak. Not to mention dd was stripped of his title as well. And if you want to get into this "a warlord can do wht ever they want" then why was dd stripped of his title? He was just selling weapons to enemies and running a kingdom. That should be well within the relm of "what ever he wants" BB entered ID nearly killed magellan freed tons of level 6 prisoners. Do you think if he didnt revoke his own title the wg would welcome him back? Because no one specificall ordered bb not to invade id kill magellan and free level 6 prisoners.

Once more the ideas of Tashigi dont matter to the Gorosei, while she has the right to do so, she wouldbe executed afterwards by the Gorosei for  bringing disorder to the system. U think any of them carew for tashigi when they dont even care for akainu?

mihawk tried to leave.

Pls why BB again i told u he was stupid choice......

And Mihwak left because themarines going to war with shanks had nothing to do with his contract with the WG! He is not fighting every pirates ALL marines fight anywhere on the planet, simply those the WG tells him to, and those he sees when he is bored. The marines can do whatever they want the shichi dont care.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users