• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#141 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:00 AM

Well, I don't see what are you expecting from the Germa, they certainly won't go to meet their end by jumping in front of BM

I wonder if Bege's Big Father is related with Big Mom?

I wouldn't be surprised if that would be the very reason Bege is in this arc and not Bonnie for example

#142 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 920 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 16 June 2017 - 11:38 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if that would be the very reason Bege is in this arc and not Bonnie for example

Yeah, it may be the reason to that, also would be great if Capone ended being the reason or be the one to defeat BM at this point.

Assuming that Big Father is related to BM that is

oulpad9a6ed.gif

Follow my stories!
https://onemangaforu...agger-magazine/
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics
https://onemangaforu...lust/?p=1163928

#143 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,234 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:34 AM

Bonnie isnt in this arc because she is beautiful and to be in the bm crew it is required you look like an ugly clown (sorry smoothie)

Idk it could be a complete coincidence bege is here. I personally think oda wants to include SN in every arc going from weakest to strongest. Capone and urgue were in this arc they are the weakest sn bm is the frst emperor, next up we will have kiadou so we get slightly stronger SN, so say hi to drake and apoo. Then when we get to shanks there is kidd and hawkins. Law will be here throughout because....well lawisop will tell you why... and bonnie can go to hell, maybe she is working for the wg again

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#144 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 920 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 30 June 2017 - 12:24 PM

Bonnie isnt in this arc because she is beautiful and to be in the bm crew it is required you look like an ugly clown (sorry smoothie)
Idk it could be a complete coincidence bege is here. I personally think oda wants to include SN in every arc going from weakest to strongest. Capone and urgue were in this arc they are the weakest sn bm is the frst emperor, next up we will have kiadou so we get slightly stronger SN, so say hi to drake and apoo. Then when we get to shanks there is kidd and hawkins. Law will be here throughout because....well lawisop will tell you why... and bonnie can go to hell, maybe she is working for the wg again

Coincidence? I doubt that, the fact that Capone uses "Big father" in the arc where the main antagonist is Big Mom? Too much to be a simple coincidence.

oulpad9a6ed.gif

Follow my stories!
https://onemangaforu...agger-magazine/
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics
https://onemangaforu...lust/?p=1163928

#145 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,592 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 12:45 PM

big daddy capone gonna wreck that orphan psycopath

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#146 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,234 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 12:51 PM

Coincidence? I doubt that, the fact that Capone uses "Big father" in the arc where the main antagonist is Big Mom? Too much to be a simple coincidence.

Well he was always a mafia style boss, his guys called him father even back in SA. And that casstle move sure is big. Honestly the name seemed so natrual i didnt notice that till my 2nd read.

I feel like it is just a similar situation to if/when luffu develops gear 5.

Gear 5 ah yes G5 this will undoubtly have soemthing to do with the va of G5 SMOKER. So luffu will use the smoke from G2/4 to aid in his attacks.

Probably not

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users