secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:11 AM

You must be joking

https://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1404642/...

You guys will never learn lol.
  • Tokoya, Raiden and Doan like this

#362 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,206 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:06 AM

You guys will never learn lol.

The Troll is too strong, @secretzfan. It's too strong!

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#363 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,970 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, contemplating life.

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:27 PM

Spoiler Star Wars Rogue One - How it Should Have Ended

#364 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,970 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:50 PM

So anybody see the latest episode of Rebels?

It's apparently having a bit of a stir among the fans. 

#365 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,325 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:18 PM

So anybody see the latest episode of Rebels?

It's apparently having a bit of a stir among the fans.

Yeah, I think the fans are like this because:

1. Everyone was expecting a flashy fight for Maul vs Obi Wan and we didn't get anything close to that (BUT this is where everyone should watch Rebels Recon, because they explained why they did the fight like this + more and honestly, it's perfect)

2. They made it seem like Luke is the Chosen One when in actuality he isn't (Which is why I saw almost every Star Wars that I'm subbed to, make videos about "Who is the Chosen One")

Edited by Tokoya, 19 March 2017 - 04:21 PM.

• secretzfan likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#366 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:24 PM

1. Everyone was expecting a flashy fight for Maul vs Obi Wan and we didn't get anything close to that (BUT this is where everyone should watch Rebels Recon, because they explained why they did the fight like this + more and honestly, it's perfect)

2. They made it seem like Luke is the Chosen One when in actuality he isn't (Which is why I saw almost every Star Wars that I'm subbed to, make videos about "Who is the Chosen One")

The bolded is just lol. All they really said was he was the new hope and they only alluded to it.

But the flashy fight thing is more understandable even tho I do like it.

• Tokoya likes this

#367 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,171 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:32 PM

yeah well that should have been know. anakin was the chosen one.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#368 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:33 PM

Not everyone has time to watch over a dozen videos. What was their reasoning?

#369 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,325 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:42 PM

Not everyone has time to watch over a dozen videos. What was their reasoning?

Just watch the latest one lol

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#370 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,970 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:00 PM

1. Everyone was expecting a flashy fight for Maul vs Obi Wan and we didn't get anything close to that

Flashy wouldn't be bad. But I doubt we'd ever get that since Rebels is being more OT like, so no Prequel style combat. An if they did it'd look as bad as Ahsoka's, whenever she did some of the jumps an such. 

But a more drawn out battle with emotion an power would have been nice. Considering the history between these two characters. 

Outside of that issue any reason for a issue I myself might have had with this episode ...... was Ezra being there. Which felt forced and unnecessary. I would have preferred a Maul episode (which we've had in Clone Wars) without any of the Rebels crew being involved, trying to find and locate Obi Wan by going from one place to the next an so on. Then eventually finding him and after some typical back an forth, they go into another battle between each other but this time to finish it once an for all. 

Ezra being there and finding Obi-Wan alive, as well now Obi-Wan showing that he's fully aware of who Ezra is an where he came from an so on (thus he also knows of Kana as well). Just felt ..... wrong to me. 

• Tokoya likes this

#371 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:28 PM

Flashy wouldn't be bad. But I doubt we'd ever get that since Rebels is being more OT like, so no Prequel style combat. An if they did it'd look as bad as Ahsoka's, whenever she did some of the jumps an such.

But a more drawn out battle with emotion an power would have been nice. Considering the history between these two characters.

Outside of that issue any reason for a issue I myself might have had with this episode ...... was Ezra being there. Which felt forced and unnecessary. I would have preferred a Maul episode (which we've had in Clone Wars) without any of the Rebels crew being involved, trying to find and locate Obi Wan by going from one place to the next an so on. Then eventually finding him and after some typical back an forth, they go into another battle between each other but this time to finish it once an for all.

Ezra being there and finding Obi-Wan alive, as well now Obi-Wan showing that he's fully aware of who Ezra is an where he came from an so on (thus he also knows of Kana as well). Just felt ..... wrong to me.

I think that was the point. Obi-Wan said Ezra was never meant to find him out there. No one really does.

And they do toy around with him not only knowing Ezra is but possibly knowing of the Rebellion. Which brings up a larger issue of if Obi-Wan knew of these things why didn't he ever help as Hera said.

Dozens died in Rogue one and there he was just hiding out.

#372 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:40 PM

Just watch the latest one lol

No

• secretzfan likes this

#373 Damanos

Damanos

Owner of DEW's soul

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:59 PM

I don't watch Rebels and haven't been a fan of a few elements I've seen(heli-sabers fucking lol, and people thought the EU had dumb stuff), but I liked the fight besides the chosen one thing at the end.

Spoiler

• Tokoya and Chillman like this

TwjBrPX.png

#374 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,325 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:30 PM

No

It's only like 2 minutes though xD Start at 6:50 but seriously, watch the entire thing.....I HIGHLY recommend it

Edited by Tokoya, 19 March 2017 - 08:38 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#375 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,086 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:37 PM

Such a stupid episode 

the first half is Maul wandering in the desert

the second half is Erza running off an wandering through the desert

Erza being there was point less 

Maul dying in 3 moves wasn't bad to me its just you can't really make it out.

Erza walking back and everyone just hugs him  :<_<:

The wedding is back on, Go here to RSVP Here

PS Chillman isn't allowed to RSVP he has to sit in the back.

tumblr_ofiqs3LgoT1ttuk3wo8_400.gif

#376 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,325 posts

User's Awards

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:18 AM

• trafalgarlawisop likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#377 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:46 PM

Its true that the first two acts are really weak and going all over the place with some disturbing imageries. The first act is literally all over the place. A truly great film has to be good from start to finish.

The story felt like it was written by different persons and did really not know what to do with it. They introduce plot elements that the MC will have a strong connection to the force in the future but never do anything with it. Donnie Yen could have been given more fights and could have had a better development especially if he is connected to the force. The characters felt lackluster.

Edit: I know a lot of people loved the ending but it was christmas. Think about the children !

Edited by trafalgarlawisop, Yesterday, 03:48 PM.

• Tokoya likes this

#378 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted Today, 12:19 AM

Its true that the first two acts are really weak and going all over the place with some disturbing imageries. The first act is literally all over the place. A truly great film has to be good from start to finish.

The story felt like it was written by different persons and did really not know what to do with it. They introduce plot elements that the MC will have a strong connection to the force in the future but never do anything with it. Donnie Yen could have been given more fights and could have had a better development especially if he is connected to the force. The characters felt lackluster.

Edit: I know a lot of people loved the ending but it was christmas. Think about the children !

.....fuck the children. ....
Also Rogue one would be better if they got a,better director.

I hated Godzilla and while I liked Rogue one it really the prequel book that made it work better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users