Photo

[Group] Alvarez's Spriggan 12

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Alvarez's Spriggan 12 Rankings/Scale (5 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think of these rankings?

1. Mostly Agree (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Not Bad (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Ok (2 votes [40.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

4. Mostly Disagree (3 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

5. Unacceptable (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Vasgoko

Vasgoko

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 01:13 AM

Basically, this will be a thread for anything Spriggan 12 related.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To start off this thread, I will post my opinions of how I have scaled/ranked the Spriggans. 

How I rank them:  In a numbered scale, I will place the names of the Spriggans where I think they belong. The values will simply represent points. The higher the value, the stronger the Spriggan. I will also place the Spriggan's tiers along with the numbered scale.

*Note: This is purely on my analysis/opinions. This is not official. This is subjected to change.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spriggan 12's Ranks Tiers (Scaled to the Spriggan's Levels)

...

140                         "King of Sorcery" August

130                                       Neinhart

125              "God of Death" Bloodman/Bradman

105                    "Country Demolisher" Brandish μ 

High-Tiered Spriggans--------------------------100                      "G.O.I. Ranked #1" God Serena

95                       "Assassinator" Jacob Lessio

90                               "Winter General" Invel                         

75                          "The Adjudicator" Wahl Icht

Mid-Tiered Spriggans-----------------------------55

35                              Dimaria "Chronos" Yesta

Low-Tiered Spriggans-----------------------------5                               "Desert King" Ajeel Ramal

* 2 Spriggans are still unknown. When I see them, I'll try to rank them.

Edited by Vasgoko, 01 March 2016 - 02:16 AM.

Mira_leaning_in_to_french_kiss_Gray_in_t

---"As the previous generation had been Silver x Mika, the present should be Gray x Mira."---

#2 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,263 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 02 March 2016 - 03:55 PM

I really don't understand how you can rank them like that... 

I mean, sure, some are more powerful than others, and August is most likely the strongest, but eh. 

Also, I think Invel is more powerful than that while Jacob isn't that strong. 

And Dimaria has one hell of a hax magic. She is incredibly strong, just unlucky to be against the Sky sisters and dear Urtear. 

• laxus pwns natsu and Chillman like this

#3 Vasgoko

Vasgoko

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 04:48 PM

Well, this isn't official. This is just my rank purely based on what we have seen for now. Basically total opinion/assumption/speculation.

So far though, the chapters have not disproved my claims. August on my list likely. So is Ajeel. Wahl seems about right, along with Neinhart and Bloodman. I'd say God Serena and Brandish aren't too far off either.

I do acknowledge that Invel and Jacob are complete logical guesses though.

If Dimaria gets beaten by Wendy and Chelia in the next few chapters, I'd say Dimaria is just about on point of where I placed her.

But don't worry, I'm not sour or pissed by anybody who disagrees or thinks this is full of b*llshit. It's far too early for there to be a general consensus. This is just my guesses & predictions for the next upcoming or future chapters.

---"As the previous generation had been Silver x Mika, the present should be Gray x Mira."---

#4 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 02 March 2016 - 06:56 PM

And Dimaria has one hell of a hax magic. She is incredibly strong, just unlucky to be against the Sky sisters and dear Urtear. 

Technically, all of the Spriggans are unlucky to just exist as antagonist in this series. 

As you said, it's far too early for a consensus of strength. If I were to truly guess, Dimaria would be the strongest, given the fact that her magic allows her to control time. Unless August is also revealed to know the Arc of Time, I don't see any of her peers being able to stop her. Then again, it's possible that Wahl has a form meant to face off against Dimaria's time control. Then there is Obra who, despite not being confirmed yet, though a silhouette that looks like him was in the Spriggan 12 group silhouette, can cancel magic, so he'd potentially be able to nullify all of his comrades techniques.  

Forgot to add, my current faves are Brandish and Wahl. I'm liking Jacob's concept. I like Dimaria, but if feels like she's lacking something, otherwise, she'd be a favorite as well. 

Edited by Charnsuka, 02 March 2016 - 08:56 PM.

#5 laxus pwns natsu

laxus pwns natsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 09:50 PM

Well, this isn't official. This is just my rank purely based on what we have seen for now. Basically total opinion/assumption/speculation.

So far though, the chapters have not disproved my claims. August on my list likely. So is Ajeel. Wahl seems about right, along with Neinhart and Bloodman. I'd say God Serena and Brandish aren't too far off either.

I do acknowledge that Invel and Jacob are complete logical guesses though.

If Dimaria gets beaten by Wendy and Chelia in the next few chapters, I'd say Dimaria is just about on point of where I placed her.

But don't worry, I'm not sour or pissed by anybody who disagrees or thinks this is full of b*llshit. It's far too early for there to be a general consensus. This is just my guesses & predictions for the next upcoming or future chapters.

i dont see how losing to them making her weaker??? some1 like natsu would have gotten his ass kicked

Edited by laxus pwns natsu, 03 March 2016 - 09:52 PM.

#6 Vasgoko

Vasgoko

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 11:22 PM

i dont see how losing to them making her weaker??? some1 like natsu would have gotten his ass kicked

Well, imo, neither Wendy nor Chelia are powerhouses or top-class mages. They are both support mages.

Even at the beginning of this arc, Wendy and Chelia couldn't even withstand Bluenote's Gravity magic while Natsu easily was not affected and one shotted Bluenote afterwards.

Now, given that Dimaria does have hax magic, but personally, I don't believe that it cannot be surpassed. In a 1v1, I would rank Dimaria as low tiered Spriggan, but we'll wait and see if that is true.

Edited by Vasgoko, 03 March 2016 - 11:22 PM.

#7 gedyon

gedyon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:12 PM

August is 1, Serena is 2, and Brandish is Ajeel tier at most.

Top tier:

1. August

High tier:

2. Serena

3. Neinhart?

Laxus is in this tier but weaker than Serena

Mid tier:

- Dimaria

- Jacob?

- Inbel?

Maybe Jellal is in this tier?

Low tier:

1. Wahl

2. Ajeel

3. Brandish

- Bloodman?

- ?

Natsu is somewhere in this tier and maybe Hyberion?

---

Numbers dictate rankings within tiers while dashes indicate I don't know their rankings within tiers.

Erza, Jura, Gajeel, Mard Geer, and Gray are below even the weakest Spriggans imo but not too much weaker.

Edited by gedyon, 07 March 2016 - 04:59 PM.

• laxus pwns natsu likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users