Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,825 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:32 PM

Yeah, like who knew killing someone would result in higher sales? :rly: :laugh: But does anyone know how many episodes this show has? Cuz we still don't have everyone's backstory yet.

12 or 13
  • g-dubz likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#22 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:40 AM

12 or 13

Go fig. Maybe we'll get a season 2 or something since we still don't know anything about the rest of the group.

5.jpg

#23 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,825 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 18 June 2016 - 03:18 PM

Underwhelming ending to an underwhelming second half

I'll give this a 6 solely because I liked the first half half lot and as bad as the second half was, each episode made me laugh lol

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#24 g-dubz

g-dubz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 09:28 PM

Well that was interesting. I was halfway expecting everyone to go back since they were about to fade away so I was a little surprised when some of them decided to stay. My biggest gripe with this series is that they introduced a bunch of characters but only gave character development to a handful of them. They could've probably made this into a 24 episode series with everyone's backstory plus with mysteries of the Nanaki itself since I felt they only scratched the surface with that so I'll give it a 6 too. This could've gotten a 7 or 8 if had been longer with more and better character and plot development.

• Tokoya likes this

5.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users