Photo

US 2016 Presidential Election (Part Let's Try This Again)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
951 replies to this topic

#941 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,800 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 06:21 PM

So is Patriot Majority engaging in voter fraud or is Pence trying his hardest to suppress the vote in Indiana?

SOURCE

What recourse do all those people have between now and the election to make sure they are registered? Can they register somewhere else while this investigation is taking place? Can "at least 10" fraudulent registrations really take away the votes of hundreds?

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#942 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts
  • LocationThe Dark Side of the Moon

Posted 15 October 2016 - 06:24 PM

The thing about clinton scandals is that she had 8 freaking years to get ready for this damn election.

Do anyone see obama doing something as stupid as her with his emails or talking to wall street. She had to known that the left wanted to go left. We didn't like obama playing the center.

Did she miss the occupied movement? The R's was going to try to do anything so she wouldn't win the white house when she runs. How can someone like her be so stupid.

She's not the first or only politician to do that. The problem is the fact that she had a separate server and the emails were subsequently erased.

As far as the paid speaking engagements, every president (once they leave office) are allowed to do that. Once she left her job as Sec. Of State, could do that legally. And last I checked, many former politicians on both sides, up to and including former Disgrace Mayor Giuliani makes his living doing just that.

As for Occupy Wall Street. That was a shit fest. I live in downtown NYC. Those people where a mess. They were mad bad had no unified message and it quickly turned into a bunch of bums taking over a park all in the name of a cause they couldn't even explain. It was an embarrassment.

4139c0ca-f053-40db-8794-a7ad05685299.jpg

"A Wise Man Can Learn More From A Foolish Question

Than A Foolish Man Can Learn From A Wise Answer." Questions?

Join the Legion of Ramen / My Fanfiction Account

Heaven & Earth: The NaruSaku FC

Spoiler A list of Ramen's Nicknames

Spoiler Favorite All-time Manga
  •  

• #943 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 15,800 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 06:32 PM

She's not the first or only politician to do that. The problem is the fact that she had a separate server and the emails were subsequently erased.

As far as the paid speaking engagements, every president (once they leave office) are allowed to do that. Once she left her job as Sec. Of State, could do that legally. And last I checked, many former politicians on both sides, up to and including former Disgrace Mayor Giuliani makes his living doing just that.

But that doesn't address @waleuska's point. Which is that she's been in the game 30 years. As he said, she's had 8 (if not more) to ready herself for this election and the scrutiny that comes along with it. She should have been smarter about her movements, her confidants, and her communications. So even though it's legal, it's not smart. It shows a level of arrogance that led to her sloppiness. If not the prevailing consensus that she feels she can do anything she wants and get away with it.

Edited by DarkNemesis, 15 October 2016 - 06:32 PM.

• waleuska and Druddigon' like this

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#944 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rock Star

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 2,716 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 07:40 PM

But that doesn't address @waleuska's point. Which is that she's been in the game 30 years. As he said, she's had 8 (if not more) to ready herself for this election and the scrutiny that comes along with it. She should have been smarter about her movements, her confidants, and her communications. So even though it's legal, it's not smart. It shows a level of arrogance that led to her sloppiness. If not the prevailing consensus that she feels she can do anything she wants and get away with it.

Eight years ago Hillary was the secretary of State, not prepping for an election. She was doing her job and and chose to have one phone over two. Again, her email gaff is a bad look. And there probably is some duplicitous acts surrounding the email disappearance.

She really only began to prep 4 years ago once she left her job. As far as paid speaking engagements to wall street. You're right, it's not illegal. And as I've said, so many people before and after working in high government have done so. Romney did so prior to running for election. Giuliani makes a living do so to this day. Since when is doing that shady? Don't really understand that at all.

•  

• #945 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 6,356 posts
    • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 15 October 2016 - 07:55 PM

Eight years ago Hillary was the secretary of State, not prepping for an election. She was doing her job and and chose to have one phone over two. Again, her email gaff is a bad look. And there probably is some duplicitous acts surrounding the email disappearance.

She really only began to prep 4 years ago once she left her job. As far as paid speaking engagements to wall street. You're right, it's not illegal. And as I've said, so many people before and after working in high government have done so. Romney did so prior to running for election. Giuliani makes a living do so to this day. Since when is doing that shady? Don't really understand that at all.

She still should have saw stuff coming.

Because of Occupy Wall Street, you are right they had no direction. But do you think those people want a candidate that was in their pocket?

Why did breine catch her by surprise. For 6 years the left have been mad with obama for being center right. Yet clinton wants to play that same stupid role, and acts surprise when people run away from her.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#946 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rock Star

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 2,716 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:10 PM

Occupy Wall Street was a shit movement and did not, should not and will not affect the decision making of Hillary or any other Democrat. Again, OW started off as something legit but quickly devolved into a mess. There was no unified theme or message. It was just a bunch of angry people, homeless people and meth heads. I lived in the midst of it. It was pathetic.

People don't run from Hilary because she as seen as Center right. They run because of her lack of personality and perceived untrustworthiness.

Edited by RamenRenegade, 15 October 2016 - 08:12 PM.

•  

• #947 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 15,800 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:18 PM

Eight years ago Hillary was the secretary of State, not prepping for an election.

Hillary Clinton definitely knew she was going to run again for President when she became Secretary of State. Therefore she was always prepping.

Spoiler

#948 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rock Star

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 2,716 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:23 PM

Hillary Clinton definitely knew she was going to run again for President when she became Secretary of State. Therefore she was always prepping.

That is your assumption. Not fact. And even if she knew she was going to run that doesn't mean she shouldn't make any errors. Humans make mistakes and make bad decisions. Donald Trump has been prepping for several years as well and look at all the scandals he keeps falling face first into. It's often impossible to gauge how a momentary decision will be perceived 4, 5 or 10 years later.

•  

• #949 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 6,356 posts
    • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:31 PM

Occupy Wall Street was a shit movement and did not, should not and will not affect the decision making of Hillary or any other Democrat. Again, OW started off as something legit but quickly devolved into a mess. There was no unified theme or message. It was just a bunch of angry people, homeless people and meth heads. I lived in the midst of it. It was pathetic.

People don't run from Hilary because she as seen as Center right. They run because of her lack of personality and perceived untrustworthiness.

Occupy wall street is in it name. They hate that wall street cause the recession.

They didn't get anything done but they didn't want some politician in their pockets They wanted people on wall street to go to jail. Listen to bernie sanders and Warren about wall street.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#950 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 9,685 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 09:18 PM

lets also not forget how the dnc purposfully ruined bernies chances at ever getting into the whitehouse.  i mean its not technically illegal per say it it does smell of deep fucking curruption.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
    Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#951 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rock Star

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 2,716 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 06:36 AM

Occupy wall street is in it name. They hate that wall street cause the recession.

They didn't get anything done but they didn't want some politician in their pockets They wanted people on wall street to go to jail. Listen to bernie sanders and Warren about wall street.

Sooo...you're mad because she was paid to do a few speeches? Did she embezzle money? Ponzi scheme? Corporate fraud? No. No. No. You're mad cuz she was paid to TALK to them...

Do you understand how rediculous that sounds? She shouldn't talk to them all in the name of a meaningless (and mostly forgotten) movement. Look I preferred Bernie over Hilary as well. But I never agreed with that platform, that Hilary was somehow in the pocket of Wall Street because a few firms paid her to speak. Gotta bring more evidence than that homie.

•  

• #952 Oben

Oben

there were no malfunctions

• Blessed by Uglypuff
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 11,443 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 06:02 AM

NEW THREAD

For the grand finale.

Edited by Oben, 18 October 2016 - 06:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users