458 replies to this topic

#441 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15483 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 06:54 PM

Nope. They translated on their own (with very poor translations and bad editing).

They have other english translations on the site as well.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#442 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1648 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:59 AM

They have other english translations on the site as well.

I know. Fan translations. Still can't be compared to eminorel's translations.
banner.gif

#443 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1648 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:34 PM

http://www.webtoons....&episode_no=451

Frankenstein is the only character in series who never disappoints. I was laughing like crazy when Ignes thought she could seduce Frankenstein.

But really Frankenstein has an amazing style when it comes to killing. He has killed so many villains "by mistake" as he couldn't control his arms.

Edited by strixflash, 20 March 2017 - 11:42 PM.

banner.gif

#444 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1648 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 11:23 PM

I really want to kick the translator of Noblesse. Karias called Raskreia by name on the translations and it's second time they have done this blunder!! Karias uses the highly respectable form of "sister" and not her name. No current clan leader had dared to call her by her name. The only nobles who call her using her name after her becoming the Lord is Rai and Previous Lord.
  • DarkNemesis likes this
banner.gif

#445 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1648 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:16 AM

Noblesse RPG Game

For more info check :
http://mevent.pmang.com/nbs.nwz
  • d1r31 likes this
banner.gif

#446 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15483 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:21 AM

Noblesse RPG Game

For more info check :
http://mevent.pmang.com/nbs.nwz

Hmm. I don't know if I like the premise of the game. Given most of the characters can pwned by Frankenstein himself. Rai, Raskeria, Regis' grandfather, shouldn't be level up characters. RK4/5 I can see being level up characters.

Looks cool though. I'm sure it'll be a cash cow.

• d1r31 likes this

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#447 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15483 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:32 PM

Shinwoo is a martial arts prodigy. I wonder if he notices Rai's weakness (ie. about to die) and decides to teach him martial arts. At least that way he won't have to spam blood field until he (literally) dies.

Spoiler

#448 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1648 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:22 AM

http://www.webtoons....&episode_no=458

Lunark x Frankestein!!

Oh Tao. You're trolling the master troll. Frankenstein would be cursing himself for praising Tao's personality before
banner.gif

#449 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15483 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:41 AM

Oh, yeah. This thread exists. Thanks for reminding me.

Spoiler

#450 beakedbard

beakedbard

Skull Knight

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:56 AM

Lunark x Frankestein!!

It has to happen! 

I do feel like they've kinda underpowered Lunark for the past couple of fights. When she first fought Franky she seemed far stronger. 

#451 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15483 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:01 AM

It has to happen! 

I do feel like they've kinda underpowered Lunark for the past couple of fights. When she first fought Franky she seemed far stronger.

To be fair, she has been worn out having fight after fight. Even the blue warrior noted it.
  • d1r31 likes this

Spoiler

#452 d1r31

d1r31

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1068 posts
  • Location@LINE Webtoon reading Noblesse

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:39 PM

It has to happen! 

Franken has a habit of limiting his power level to match that of the adversary when he first fights them -- to gather data, test their abilities. Very rare that he just uses his full power to obliterate the enemy. So that first fight w/ Lunark, he might have been holding back just to check her out.
IMG_2493.jpg
I like this webtoon by Elizabeth Sperry: http://m.webtoons.co...?title_no=36623

#453 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15483 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:40 PM

Franken has a habit of limiting his power level to match that of the adversary when he first fights them -- to gather data, test their abilities. Very rare that he just uses his full power to obliterate the enemy. So that first fight w/ Lunark, he might have been holding back just to check her out.

He looked pretty worn out to me. Plus, you can't compare then Franky to now Franky. He's had a few powerups since then.
  • d1r31 likes this

Spoiler

#454 d1r31

d1r31

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1068 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:44 PM

You make a good point. DS has also had powerups after absorbing high level adversaries. Total FrankenDS is stronger.
IMG_2493.jpg

#455 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15483 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:45 PM

Franken has a habit of limiting his power level to match that of the adversary when he first fights them -- to gather data, test their abilities. Very rare that he just uses his full power to obliterate the enemy.

Normally the above is true though. :)

Spoiler

#456 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1648 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:30 AM

He didn't used Blood Spear at that time. Plus author's limited Franky's ability that time in order to hype first werewolf character.

Now Lunark is more like a trash. Her role as an Elder means nothing. Don't even know why she was rewarded with Union post.
banner.gif

#457 d1r31

d1r31

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1068 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:01 PM

She was awarded the post in the past. Lunark was a true warrior & probably naturally stronger than most other WWolves. Now they may have caught up to her in power, or even exceeded her, but only due to genetic splicing & dicing & enhancements. It is only now that they dare to bare their fangs at her so openly.
  • DarkNemesis likes this
IMG_2493.jpg

#458 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1648 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:20 PM

http://www.webtoons....&episode_no=459

Tao and Takeo know their Boss too well. Poor Lunark. Her romantic moments were ruined.
  • DarkNemesis and d1r31 like this
banner.gif

#459 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1648 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:37 AM

LINE screwed up badly when they translated Tao's recruitment poster.

In original raw it used a famous quote from Overwatch.
"The world could always use more heroes."

Tao replaced heroes with 'RKs".
banner.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users