• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#21 Himynameisriot

Himynameisriot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:42 PM

Killers birthday is February 2nd, kinda feel like he's Niji. Dude we saw has to be the youngest.

Theorist.

Personal Theories made in 2016

• Kuzan will join the crew
  • Carrot will join the crew
  • Kaidou is a lab experiment
  • Green Bull will be based off of Sonny Chiba and have a time based DF
  • Blackbeards fruit gives him the ability to use more than one power.

Not my shit

•  Another Yonkou dies
  • Blackbeard kills a "marine" (maybe Kuzan)
  • Luffy gets captured by government
  • Law uses OP surgery on Luffy 
  • Blackbeard becomes the Pirate King

#22 Oben

Oben

Soup

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,505 posts

User's Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:53 PM

To be honest, I still think that was just a joke. It's looking more and more likely that Sanji's eyebrows are a familial thing. And it doesn't look like he changed his name. If Papa Vinsmoke was to look at the newspaper reports of the Ennies Lobby incident, see this picture of someone with the same name as his estranged son, same hair, distinctive eyebrow (although I think the poster one is slightly different)- he should be able to work out who he is.

Unless Papa is an idiot.

Well to be fair, even if he found out pre-TS, the SH crew first vanished in the Florian Triangle, and was soon after dispersed by Kuma, so Papa probably couldn't have made contact or plans to begin with.

• Himynameisriot likes this

#23 Himynameisriot

Himynameisriot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 07:01 PM

Well to be fair, even if he found out pre-TS, the SH crew first vanished in the Florian Triangle, and was soon after dispersed by Kuma, so Papa probably couldn't have made contact or plans to begin with.

True and after the wanted posters were already published, they still have to wait for new ones to be made to add any changes.

Theorist.

Personal Theories made in 2016

• Kuzan will join the crew
  • Carrot will join the crew
  • Kaidou is a lab experiment
  • Green Bull will be based off of Sonny Chiba and have a time based DF
  • Blackbeards fruit gives him the ability to use more than one power.

Not my shit

•  Another Yonkou dies
  • Blackbeard kills a "marine" (maybe Kuzan)
  • Luffy gets captured by government
  • Law uses OP surgery on Luffy 
  • Blackbeard becomes the Pirate King

#24 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:24 PM

Man it would be so funny if the dude at the end of the chapter is a blond Zoro that acts just like Sanji towards Nami. He looks just like him at first glance but with the curly eyebrow. I can't wait to see how they fight tho. Sanji's fighting style pretty much came from Zeff so I doubt they'll be kickers like him but I could see them having some type of food theme since Sanji was still a chef before meeting Zeff. Plus they're affiliated with Big Mom who loves her food so it would make sense. 

#25 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,121 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:33 AM

To be honest, I still think that was just a joke. It's looking more and more likely that Sanji's eyebrows are a familial thing. And it doesn't look like he changed his name. If Papa Vinsmoke was to look at the newspaper reports of the Ennies Lobby incident, see this picture of someone with the same name as his estranged son, same hair, distinctive eyebrow (although I think the poster one is slightly different)- he should be able to work out who he is.

Unless Papa is an idiot.

Wasn't the Enies Lobbie poster of Sanji a drawing that looked like Duval?

Also, Big Mom has every information, the Vinsmokes don't.

• Red Opus likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#26 Fleet

Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:46 AM

Wasn't the Enies Lobbie poster of Sanji a drawing that looked like Duval?

With Sanji's name on it. Which, based on the wedding invitation, has never been changed. And even the Duval drawing still does look enough like Sanji to draw his attention

Also, Big Mom has every information, the Vinsmokes don't.

You don't need information though. The wanted poster was handed out to the world. Everyone read about Ennies Lobby and the Strawhats

#27 grandao0

grandao0

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 12:19 PM

I´m sure the Vinsmokes knew all along who Sanji was and where was he with, what I think is that they will not be hostiles to the SH´s since they took care of Sanji, gave him the chance to try and search his personal dream and a family never forget who was good to one of them (italian mob style)

papa will not forget who took care of his own son for more than 2 years

signature_Usop.jpg

#28 Fleet

Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 01:00 PM

papa will not forget who took care of his own son for more than 2 years

Zeff and Ivankov?
  • Chillman likes this

#29 grandao0

grandao0

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 03:00 PM

Zeff and Ivankov?

them too  :lolxg:

signature_Usop.jpg

#30 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 03:56 PM

I'm liking the first impressions of the Germa 66. Sanji's siblings look like they're pretty strong (though Yonji seemed a bit cocky) and the advanced technology hype on top of them being royalty makes them look promising. I wonder if this means Sanji will get some type of tech related powerup. Or maybe even one of the minks depending on how electro works.

#31 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:10 PM

I was pretty sure after reading this chapter that Reiji is a DF user, but considering the technological aspect being so relevant for Germa's strength, i wonder if it's possible that they are also doing some genetic engineering stuff, enhancing human beings without feeding them a DF. Maybe that's actually Reiji's source of strength. And each Vinsmoke could have different use of technology, like maybe Yonji modified his arms in some way with those gauntlet things, Niji could be an expert high tech weapon/gadget user, Ichiji is maybe piloting some crazy mech and is extremely proficient at it, and they are all competing for their fathers favor and to prove that their take on weaponizing technology is the best way to go :isee:

Edited by Sanji, 19 May 2016 - 04:11 PM.

xGzqj0x.gif

Official member of the Killer Kick Course Squad

#32 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,442 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:31 PM

I was pretty sure after reading this chapter that Reiji is a DF user, but considering the technological aspect being so relevant for Germa's strength, i wonder if it's possible that they are also doing some genetic engineering stuff, enhancing human beings without feeding them a DF. Maybe that's actually Reiji's source of strength. And each Vinsmoke could have different use of technology, like maybe Yonji modified his arms in some way with those gauntlet things, Niji could be an expert high tech weapon/gadget user, Ichiji is maybe piloting some crazy mech and is extremely proficient at it, and they are all competing for their fathers favor and to prove that their take on weaponizing technology is the best way to go :isee:

Here's hoping for a Vinsmoke power up for Sanji too. 

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#33 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:35 PM

Here's hoping for a Vinsmoke power up for Sanji too. 

I don't think he needs or is going to get one. However, i do think we will see the extent of his time skip training, which will be highly impressive, and like i said in a previous post, will leave even the likes of Jinbe in the dust, if Jinbe is going to join the SH's by the end of this arc B)

• Abu Dun likes this

xGzqj0x.gif

#34 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,299 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:36 PM

How is it possible that a organisation like Germa had issues to find Sanji but BM knows everything about Sanjis past.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#35 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:54 PM

How is it possible that a organisation like Germa had issues to find Sanji but BM knows everything about Sanjis past.

Simple.

Germa had no idea where in the world Sanji ended up prior to him joining the SH's and getting a bounty picture, then the first bounty picture was shitty and led them to Duval, and then they had no idea where Kuma sent each SH during the time skip, before they got together again at Sabaody.

If Big Mom did her research post time skip, she did so knowing her target is a member of the SH's, and had a good picture at her disposal to identify him and people/places he might have been in contact with, which probably gave them the Baratie lead, and even the Okama island one, since the Okama brought Sanji to Sabaody and aided the SH's there.

That's even assuming it was Big Mom who got that info, and not Germa, who might have just shared it with Big Mom's subordinates tasked with searching Sanji.

Actually, i think it's a lot more likely that Germa got their hands on that info and not Big Mom

Spoiler

Fullbody could hear Sanji's name back in Baraitie, and learn of his position there, since a cook said it out loud. And Fullbody is a marine, whom the Vinsmoke's sent after Sanji in the first place, so they probably also served as a source of information.

Edited by Sanji, 19 May 2016 - 04:55 PM.

• Sev, Abu Dun and Enbima like this

xGzqj0x.gif

#36 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 10:57 PM

I have a simpler explanation for how Big Mom found out about Sanji's connection to the Baratie: 

Spoiler

-The Germa 66 being technologically advanced explains how they managed to cross the Red Line. 

-Yonji and  Reigi can leap long distances and float in the air like Sanji but instead of martial arts they use technology instead. Reigi even uses a powerful kick to send Yonji flying. 

-If they are such a technologically advanced clan, does this mean they might be connected to Vegapunk aswell?

-How many insect based zoans have we seen? So far we have mostly seen mammals and maybe a few reptiles.  I am pretty sure Reigi has some kind of insect zoan that allowed her to suck the poison away from Luffy's body.  That or she has some kind of boosted up immune system via her family's advanced technology (nanobots?). 

Edited by Kazekage, 19 May 2016 - 10:48 PM.

• Sanji, Oben and a.D.h like this

#37 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 12:07 AM

I dunno, but I think those wing-shaped things that came out of Reiju are more likely to mean she has a DF. It would be a strange side-effect to have if it was genetic engineering, plus that she has an appetite for it just seems more likely to be a zoan thing. I'm with the monarch butterfly theory at the moment anyway, since they apparently ingest poison in their larval stage and then have a poisonous defense against predators in their adult form.

Yonji I agree his unique strength is probably something to do with his arms and relies on their technology.

I wonder what super badass tech Papa Vinsmoke will have.  :o

• Sanji and Chillman like this

#38 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,992 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 22 May 2016 - 05:18 AM

Seems like Zolo ain't going to like any member of this family. 

I can't wait for him to confront that hoe Reiju like

df184d73_gif1.xxxlarge.gif

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#39 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 06:21 PM

once again i am here to rain on the parade.......

is anyone else really underwhelmed by a high tech army.......when VP is supposed to have a brain that was...... what 100 years ahead of everyone else?

is this another retconn where we find out that VP is the smartest....except for.....some other people? because i already gave them a lot of liberty on CC being really close to VP level intellect, and the fact that franky was able to copy his inventions must say at least something about franky's mind....

all in all I think Oda has gave us a valuable lesson in using absolutes when writing a 1000 chapter manga.....because if you want to go back and use a similar theme, you cant really get us to forget the old theme......

CP9 is the only assassin division......oh but CP0 is like a big thing.... haha nice try

Bartolomeo is the most brutal pirate on the sea's.....oh but kiadou is like brutal too......

Enel's DF is invincible...... but these other DF are cool too.... LOOK FIRE!!!!

DD is a mastermind who controls the entire NW.....oh but the emperors are cool too.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#40 Oben

Oben

Soup

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,505 posts

User's Awards

Posted 24 May 2016 - 04:24 AM

I don't see how the tools Germa's shown so far come anywhere close to Vegapunk's inventions. They built a castle on a snail and learned to hover, he reprogrammed a human brain.

• Chillman likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users