PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,131 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 19 October 2018 - 12:08 PM

I never understood the Moria appeal lol

agreed. He’s boring,weak with an unappealing character design. Even his powers are boring. Plus I hate anything holloween themed

PrimeMoria

Wait, how do you know the size of Kaidou's dragon form? I know it's really big but swallow Oars? Oda sucks with size and perspective so I think we need next chapter to see how big it really is.

he has to at least be the size of Jacks Mammoth form tho right? Im guessing
  • KUROkami likes this

#303 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,553 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 October 2018 - 09:25 PM

Sheesh, Moria fought THAT and survived! He may have lost his crew, but he's due some credit. 

Edited by AndrewR5D4, 23 October 2018 - 09:25 PM.

#304 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 October 2018 - 10:08 AM

Sheesh, Moria fought THAT and survived! He may have lost his crew, but he's due some credit. 

He aint all he did was get Kaidous shadow (willingly since kaidou wished for a fight/way to be killed) and let kaidou fight "himself"... kaidou defeated "himself", turned his attention to moria, moria ran, coward he is and always was, kaidou killed his crew cause moria was already gone..: FOR WHAT SHOULD I GIVE MORIA CREDIT FOR?

All u people claiming Moria and croc where far stronger based on their opposition of WB and kaidou forget several things:

1st simply  because Arlong fought Luffy next to on equalgrounds =/= Arlong= current Luffy 

2nd neither with Croc nor with Moria we have any idea of how easily they were defeated  (most likely 0 effort, but thats just my opinion), considering current Luffys lvl and the idea that he will still have a very hard  time vs Kaidou (BM easily, without ANY effort, took on whatever Luffy threw at her, thus her base moves are enough to fight G4 and overcome it with ez, Kaidou being even stronger means he will have even easier time) it is preposterous to assume Croc and Moria once where on current Luffys lvl or even FAR beyond  that (if there was anything next to equality between them) SINCE THEY WERE DEFEATED BY PRE  TS LUFFY!

dont even care enough to elaborate further-----

Edited by capu, 24 October 2018 - 10:17 AM.

• KUROkami likes this

#305 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 10:41 AM

Still insists on being blind to the manga's thematic willpower factor LOL

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#306 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 October 2018 - 04:53 PM

Still insists on being blind to the manga's thematic willpower factor LOL

How u figure? As far as i know the manga NEVER EVER elabotated on Morias possible existing strong will. All u base ur claims on r claims........not what manga has shown us..... so ....

U continue u base ur arguments that his will and consequently his power has decreased significantly which is nothing but assumption.....

#307 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 10:25 PM

How u figure? As far as i know the manga NEVER EVER elabotated on Morias possible existing strong will. All u base ur claims on r claims........not what manga has shown us..... so ....

U continue u base ur arguments that his will and consequently his power has decreased significantly which is nothing but assumption.....

> don't even care enough to elaborate on shit logic and headcanon that Moria stole Kaidou's shadow

> someone pointed out how I don't read. Can't have that touch my ego. Must defend! And accuse people of assumption when I headcanon-ified.

Pick one!

#308 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 October 2018 - 11:59 PM

don't even care enough to elaborate on shit logic and headcanon that Moria stole Kaidou's shadow

fair enough

someone pointed out how I don't read. Can't have that touch my ego. Must defend! And accuse people of assumption when I headcanon-ified.

So ur claiming what u said before (not only now but in  several discussions beforehand) which means that Moria once had far greater willpower than currently is anything but assumption? Give me proof then! Proof that Moria (as a person) was more powerful before than he was when we first met him.

Say what? U cant? Damn that makes ur post an assumption i guess... thx for having discussed this again.....

Btw what u last quoted has nothing to do with my post so.....if u critizise that i dont believe in what u believe in than well, welcome to the 21st century and freedom of speech, human rights etc

once more advice: argue the points or dont post....

Point is there is no bases/proof for claiming Moria was EVER FAR stronger than the Moria we know, whom is a weakling who got defeated by preTS Luffy....

ur point of thematic willpower is only making sense if the person talked about actually is someone with strong will, who bases his power on his will (Moria was all about his DF....unlike Luffy, so where does ur arguement of him having any possible value come from?) --> btw no bases claiming moria ever had such a thing either, he might have had dreams, does that mean he clinged to said dream like Luffy does to his, and because of that have strong will?  ONCE MORE NO!

all u arguements  indeed r assumptions... 

BTW how is it an accuse? Its simply the way of power relation of a character.....u claimed he has what he has never been shown i pointed out that that makes ur point to be only an assumption.... dont really see how this is an accusation (which should be connotated with badly or not?maybelost in translation)

Edited by capu, 25 October 2018 - 12:11 AM.

#309 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 12:55 AM

fair enough

All needed evidence you're talking shit. :laugh:

The latter barking doesn't equate argument

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users