663 replies to this topic

#621 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 01:06 PM

I wonder where White stands now next to Baam, above/below or equal?

I can't wait to see Baam fight against these guys

He's probably a little stronger than Baam now that he got his final clone back. Remember the clone was helping Baam when he fought White, without that, he would've lost to White. Now the clone is back with White which means he's even stronger than before but Baam also got stronger so it would be a good fight but my money would be on White especially after this last chapter.

#622 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,875 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 23 September 2018 - 11:28 PM

https://www.webtoons...&episode_no=401

• Doan and Frankenstein like this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#623 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:59 AM

Oh man, White just keeps on being awesome  :aww:

And it's always good when Rachel gets fucked, this is just a great chapter all around haha

#624 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,875 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 11:05 PM

https://www.webtoons...&episode_no=402

• tewwo and Doan like this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#625 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 05:06 PM

Damn Cheonhee is THAT strong?? They better be careful with her, especially since shes obviously not stupid. And that guy at the end is giving arc boss vibes.

Once again, Rachel... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: Her suffering is never gonna get old. It's making me like Endorsi more and more

Edited by Frankenstein, 01 October 2018 - 05:07 PM.

#626 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 06:29 PM

I feel like Karaka is in cahoots with Ewan (maybe forgot his name, the white dwarf). Because of how he was captured and that little bit about "it'll be good for us and you...." that Ewan said to him. Also now that people are captured there's noway Bams getting out of this without facing off with a ranker at least. I reckon if he goes all out he could very well be ranker level with full use of both the thorn fragments now.... but that's just my opinion.

#627 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,875 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 11:08 PM

https://www.webtoons...&episode_no=403

• tewwo, Doan and Frankenstein like this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#628 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:09 PM

Holy shit, it's about to go down!! I was wondering how they would live against all these high rankers if Yuri couldn't help. Evankhell can for sure fight against all those guys and she even has friends who I'm sure are no scrubs, we know Yu Hansung is definetely no scrub. The question now is how are they gonna interact with Baam? He's not on good terms with them, is he?

#629 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:13 PM

Yeah I'm really interested in how this plays out. We have potentially an all out war taking place at the last station. I personally would love to see Karaka team up with Bam against someone. Or maybe Yuri and Bam. God there are so many potential fights, major hype

#630 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,875 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 11:01 PM

https://www.webtoons...&episode_no=404

• Doan likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#631 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 12:09 PM

I wonder what Evan's plan is. That wasn't shown, was it? Baam is mad at Hwa-ryun... Baam, you should know her by now. She only cares about your safety, everybody else can die for all she cares. 

#632 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 03:24 PM

Think it was pretty much what just happened. Him using that piece of armor or whatever Karaka provided to help teleport Evankhell and co to the ship
  • Frankenstein likes this

#633 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 11:41 AM

Oh yea, what Yuri said after it happened didn't register the first read. Should be some pretty good fights coming up. And is Baam gonna get another powerup? Even though his power shot up quite a bit in the last arc, he still shouldn't be able to actually beat rankers yet, right?

#634 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 12:29 PM

Maybe with the full use of his thorn fragments. But I'm willing to bet he could at least give them some trouble. He's probably top B-rank/mid-tier A-rank with normal use of the thorn but I'd guess Ranker-level with it ignited. I donno though, we haven't really seen enough to gauge Ranker levels in relation to Regulars just yet. Also remember that Bam IS an irregular, so God knows.....

#635 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,875 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 11:05 PM

https://www.webtoons...&episode_no=405

• Doan and Asch like this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#636 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 27 October 2018 - 12:42 PM

So i take it that Evankhell has a monster (or maybe some type of administrator?) like Baam in her, wonder how she'll end up doing against Elphion(sp?), its heating up, nice
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#637 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 03:14 PM

I took it to be just an embodiment of her power moreso than anything else. Even one of the Jahad twins (I forgot her name but she had red hair) seemed to have something similar. Until its revealed otherwise I'd just assume it to be a representation of their power instead of an actual monster or admin inhabiting them

I could be wrong though of course

#638 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 27 October 2018 - 05:53 PM

I took it to be just an embodiment of her power moreso than anything else. Even one of the Jahad twins (I forgot her name but she had red hair) seemed to have something similar. Until its revealed otherwise I'd just assume it to be a representation of their power instead of an actual monster or admin inhabiting them I could be wrong though of course

True
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#639 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,875 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 11:00 PM

https://www.webtoons...&episode_no=406

• Doan likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#640 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 11:50 AM

This is a great arc so far, it's been awhile since we've had high level fights. Miseng being strong now is a plus too, Baam is seeing that he's not the only one who feels like he does. I also like how he respects other people's wish to fight too even though he's all about protecting his friends; unlike some other MCs like Ichigo for example. Evankhell is doing work as expected, but that flashback with Hansung was unexpected. I hope he runs into Baam soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users