• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#661 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:43 AM

Well that was a shock to the system. I just kinda assumed Jinsung Ha was gonna win, yet here we are. It's clear that with that final attack he would have won if he just went for the kill. Damn it Jinsung, why'd you have to go and die. Hopefully Mascheny kills Kallavan too at least so Bam doesn't have to face such a monster.... I wasn't prepared for this chapter

#662 TheoryNoJutsu

TheoryNoJutsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:36 AM

Those two guides do some really heavy-lifting, when you think about it for a second. And that's with Miseng, of all people, as the only light-bearer

#663 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:25 PM

Jinsung!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Well that was a shock to the system. I just kinda assumed Jinsung Ha was gonna win, yet here we are. It's clear that with that final attack he would have won if he just went for the kill. Damn it Jinsung, why'd you have to go and die. Hopefully Mascheny kills Kallavan too at least so Bam doesn't have to face such a monster.... I wasn't prepared for this chapter

Yea for real, especially when he said he still had a move to teach Baam. As for Maschenny killing Kallavan, I highly doubt it since they're on the same side. I just hope she doesn't go with him to fight Baam because he'll stand zero chances if that happens even with Yuri's help.

#664 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:39 PM

Jinsung!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yea for real, especially when he said he still had a move to teach Baam. As for Maschenny killing Kallavan, I highly doubt it since they're on the same side. I just hope she doesn't go with him to fight Baam because he'll stand zero chances if that happens even with Yuri's help.

Yeah I'd love if somehow he survived and does some last ditch move to takeout Kallavan. Don't know what Mascheny is planning, damn scheming Khun family

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users