Photo

[Miscellaneous] RITS - Random Theories, Ideas and Speculation (Part 9)

• Please log in to reply
416 replies to this topic

#1 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,059 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 11 August 2016 - 02:44 AM

Previous thread 

I dunno, seems fake, you got a link to the original theory, with its time stamps to show it wasn't just someone pointing out the obvious?

Well apparently it was posted on 2chan, I discovered it through a video by "Rogersbase" that he found on "One Piece Japanese Theorys" first Youtube channel. 

In the video he post a screenshot of it, you can't read it because you know, it's small but it existed and he questioned it also.Whatever the case, here's the video.

cool theory, def fake, you have to love how it goes from specific to general........

it goes from "ace and WB will die, one admiral will be promoted one will quit" to "BB will beat a marine"

almost as if they knew the specific ideas and had no clue about the future......
that being said most of those are things i personally hope happen. emperor die, awesome, BB beat a marine, well he has to beat someone. SH crew becoming big, w/e, i dont care. BB becoming PK. well it is showen magna, the hero can only win with things are at the worst possible situation, luffy couldn't even beat Enel until he destroyed an entire island, or lucci until EL was buster called to hell, or moria until he was the size of a mountain and it was day time.

here let me throw in my own predictions to help with this man's lifes work
-luffy will defeat DD with G4 (original post date 4-07-12)
-luffy will punch an emperor
-we will see akainu again
-sabo will keep draining the life out of us readers
-Zoro will beat mihawk
-BB pirate crew will clash with SH crew

So I'm back on 682 and I'm started to think the strongest creature in the world is a Dragon. Every time the topic came up someone refers to one of it's many attributes, and how impressed they are by it.... it was really being hyped up.

Another Kaido theory coming soon.

• Petite Fleur likes this

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#2 Himynameisriot

Himynameisriot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 04:08 PM

Starting to think one of Sanjis brothers impersonated him and confronted Puddddddddddddding. Wine Smokers may be plotting some shiet.

Kaidou theory will be up later today or tomorrow.

Edited by Himynameisriot, 18 August 2016 - 04:09 PM.

Theorist.

Personal Theories made in 2016

• Kuzan will join the crew
  • Carrot will join the crew
  • Kaidou is a lab experiment
  • Green Bull will be based off of Sonny Chiba and have a time based DF
  • Blackbeards fruit gives him the ability to use more than one power.

Not my shit

•  Another Yonkou dies
  • Blackbeard kills a "marine" (maybe Kuzan)
  • Luffy gets captured by government
  • Law uses OP surgery on Luffy 
  • Blackbeard becomes the Pirate King

#3 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 09:43 PM

Starting to think one of Sanjis brothers impersonated him and confronted Puddddddddddddding. Wine Smokers may be plotting some shiet.

Kaidou theory will be up later today or tomorrow.

That would neither explain him telling her that he has to return to the crew though, nor REiju saying "how was your meeting with Pudding" to Sanji.

qhz8b56l.png

#4 Himynameisriot

Himynameisriot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 02:30 PM

That would neither explain him telling her that he has to return to the crew though, nor REiju saying "how was your meeting with Pudding" to Sanji.

Good memory. 

Theorist.

Not my shit

•  Another Yonkou dies

#5 Himynameisriot

Himynameisriot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:14 PM

Kaido/Kaidu/Kaidou "All Kinds Of LAB RAT"

Once again pardon me if you've heard this song before...

Kaido is a very mysterious motherphucker.Ever since he was first shown I've wondered what his powers are and where daphuq did he come from... So when it was revealed that Momma was foreshadowed (sort of) in Punk Hazard I had to go back and re read it to see if there were any more possible references to the big guy... I didn't get too much, but I got this...

I believe Kaido is an experiment, or better yet I believe Kaido is a part of the Weapon program One Piece edition.Now if he was a pirate before is left to be seen but I do believe at one point he was modified to be a human weapon for the government.

20i7u6f.jpg

Along with other things I believe Kaido is a successful.. or unsuccessful (depending on how you look at it) human to giant experiment. Since Kaido still has free will, I'm guessing he was deemed a failure because he can't be controlled and was chalked up as another dirty secret, scrapping his project and leading to the Pacifista project.

Now one of those other things is his DF, which I believe is a bit more complicated so I'll start off with what I think it is...

one-piece-3043179.jpg

2ih8h81.jpg

seaki8.jpg

Now  because of the horns and him using the same clubs Onis use I was a big fan of him being a demon or possibly a sea devil and having some cool berserk mode like Kenpachi BUT, with Vegapunks OBSESSION with Dragons,  and how everyone going on about how powerful a Dragon is or can be,  meshed in with the fact the Samurai seem to really really REALLY hate dragons, I'm starting to lean towards the All Kinds of Beast guy having the Ryu Ryu Artificial over his right hand man having it(or perhaps both, definitely think a major player in his crew has a flying something type DF also) I was a fan of him being a Chimera, a Demon,  or a Typhon but I noticed something... Artificial DF users skins become the texture of WHAT their fruit represents..

24g0zk8.png

In the Manga, Kaido has a black scale like tattoo wrapped around his left arm, in the Anime it was the same color as a smile... no one else has been shown having that side effect yet. That;s where it gets tricky, unlike the rest of his crew Kaidou may actually BE his DF. I think Vegapunk deemed Momos DF a failure for many reasons but I think as a progressive thinking kind of man he saw the DF overall as having too many weaknesses... like being a paper weight in water for one.So he decided to skip the DF making process all together and give his candidate all the attributes of a DF with none of its drawbacks...Which is why Kaido can be the strongest creature on land, water and in the sky.

In the last thread I stated I believe Kaido will be the Emperor who kicks it because I don't see his character involved in bigger plot,  and with Blackbeard needing another fruit of the Zoan nature, Kaido is prime pickings'. Now i'm not sure if he hates the world like the Joker does or if he's just bored but I believe his outlook on the world is a part of the PTSD he's gone through after being a guinea pig.So if his death is imminent I believe it will have a huge impact on the series and on Luffy, pushing them both further.

Edited by Himynameisriot, 19 August 2016 - 08:45 PM.

• retroluffy13, Strobacaxi and angervictor like this

Theorist.

Not my shit

•  Another Yonkou dies

#6 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:22 PM

was good theory.  would read again.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#7 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,059 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 20 August 2016 - 03:33 PM

No.

#8 Himynameisriot

Himynameisriot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 06:38 PM

No.

lol what??

Theorist.

Not my shit

•  Another Yonkou dies

#9 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 06:44 PM

Kaidou may have been captured and tortured several times, but being experimented on? I don't think he'd go along with that and Vegapunk most likely does not have the means to keep him captured without constant presence of an admiral 

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#10 Himynameisriot

Himynameisriot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 07:07 PM

Kaidou may have been captured and tortured several times, but being experimented on? I don't think he'd go along with that and Vegapunk most likely does not have the means to keep him captured without constant presence of an admiral 

'Course. Only if Kaidou was ALWAYS Kaido, 

• Fulmine likes this

Theorist.

Not my shit

•  Another Yonkou dies

#11 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,041 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 05:58 AM

Awesome demonstration of Strobacaxi's circular way of thinking.

Himynameisriot: Hey, I clearly said Kaidou may have gotten strong thanks to Vegapunk's experiment, which means you understand I'm saying before the experiement Kaidou may not be as strong as he is now, right?

Strobacaxi: Well, sorry I don't think that deep. I will just say Kaidou has always been that strong and needs Admirals to guard him despite reading your post (or not)

LOL

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#12 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 07:29 AM

'Course. Only if Kaidou was ALWAYS Kaido, 

Any evidence he wasn't?

Also, Vegapunk used Kuma for 2 reasons. One, he was willing. Two, he was already extremely powerful.

With Kaidou it's either one or the other. Either he is willing, but is not extremely powerful so he's not a good subject, or he's not willing and is already extremely strong so Vegapunk can't hold him. Either way, he won't experiment on him.

And Vegapunk isn't a fan of the gigantification process. Neither has it been perfected. And last I checked Kaidou hasn't died yet, kinda weird when those kids were all about to die because of the process.

#13 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,041 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 08:42 AM

Any evidence he wasn't?

Any evidence he was? He is giving us just his theory, like, a possibility, something to mull over and discuss. Not his proven 100% fact. It's funny how when you need evidence you give imagined stuffs, but when it's clear people are just talking possibilities you are all like ''Hey, evidence? Why assume so?'' :lol:

Two, he was already extremely powerful.

Where is that said? And if it's just Kuma level then you don't necessarily need Admiral.

extremely strong so Vegapunk can't hold him.

Yeah, because we already know Vegapunk's combat prowess...oh wait, we don't!

Inb4 ''he needs guards like Sentoumaru''. Well, of course, do you expect him to fight and experiment at the same time if the situation calls for it? Or if the enemies are too many? Better safe than sorry! There's a reason even famous boxers like Mayweather has bodyguards. Using the same logic would explain why easily.

And Vegapunk isn't a fan of the gigantification process.

Maybe he failed once and that's why?

Neither has it been perfected.

And last I checked Kaidou hasn't died yet, kinda weird when those kids were all about to die because of the process.

The reason for perfection doesn't have to fall on Vegapunk's part. Maybe Kaidou is just one extremely lucky experiment that it turns out that way and after he left Vegapunk. Marvel has quite a few of those...

Maybe PastKaidou>>>those kids in terms of...whatever needed for the experiment to success?

Oh yeah, that's a lot of ''maybe'' I said. Maybe because we're talking about a theory...

Edited by Fulmine, 21 August 2016 - 08:43 AM.

#14 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 09:02 AM

It's funny how when you need evidence you give imagined stuffs, but when it's clear people are just talking possibilities you are all like ''Hey, evidence? Why assume so?''

It's funny how when I'm talking possibilities you ask me for evidence too. 

I'm giving a theory, a possibility, in which he has been powerful for a long time, but you're asking me for evidence and saying things like this.

If you're giving a theory, you're supposed to have some kind of basis for it. If you're saying Kaidou is only strong because VP experimented on him, you have to have some basis to say that Kaidou wasn't strong before.

Where is that said? And if it's just Kuma level then you don't necessarily need Admiral.

"Let's make a human weapon!"

"Ok, grab me the weakest guy you can find"

Doesn't make sense, does it?

If it's Kuma's level you do need an admiral. Who else is going to stop him? Are you going to trust a Shichibukai with this? no. Are you expecting a VA to stop Kuma? No.

Yeah, because we already know Vegapunk's combat prowess...oh wait, we don't!

Yes, because it makes sense that a scientist is strong enough to hold a Kuma-level opponent -.-'

Well, of course, do you expect him to fight and experiment at the same time if the situation calls for it? Or if the enemies are too many? Better safe than sorry! There's a reason even famous boxers like Mayweather has bodyguards. Using the same logic would explain why easily.

huh, yes? That's what CC does, where were his body guards? 

Too many enemies for him, but he can hold Kaidou or Kuma down? lol

Mayweather is a man who knows how to box. If I point a gun at him what's he gonna do? IF 10 guys creep on him, what's he going to do?

If 2000 men creep on Kaidou, those 2000 men are going to die. If you point a gun at Kaidou, you're going to die.

Different stuff.

Maybe he failed once and that's why?

Maybe because it's inhumane and he's a good guy? How about we follow the manga eh?

The reason for perfection doesn't have to fall on Vegapunk's part. Maybe Kaidou is just one extremely lucky experiment that it turns out that way and after he left Vegapunk.

That is very very unlikely.

And even more unlikely considering no one ever said the giantification ever worked. On the contrary.

Oh yeah, that's a lot of ''maybe'' I said. Maybe because we're talking about a theory...

So maybe I can say maybe the same amount of times you do and counter every single thing you say by saying "oh but maybe not".

Doesn't make me right. Or the theory any more probable.

I'm just saying, based on how I interpreted both Vegapunk's and Kaidou's character, one would not be a fan of messing with someone's body without their approval, and the other would not be a fan of letting people experiment on him.

Also, the idea that he has a Devil Fruit that doesn't stop him from swimming goes against every thing we know about DFs.

#15 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,041 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 01:10 PM

It's funny how when I'm talking possibilities you ask me for evidence too.

Except that I didn't LOL lie on top of lie is the only you go now, huh?

I'm giving a theory, a possibility, in which he has been powerful for a long time, but you're asking me for evidence and saying things like this.

If you're giving a theory, you're supposed to have some kind of basis for it. If you're saying Kaidou is only strong because VP experimented on him, you have to have some basis to say that Kaidou wasn't strong before.

Except you didn't. Your whole post uses definitive statements :laugh:

No, you don't. This is manga theory, not scientific theory ...

It's a what if. And what if should stay at what if. The more you give reason, the more it sounds stupid becasue those reason doesn't support it. That's what Sanji-sama the poster did LOL

"Let's make a human weapon!"

"Ok, grab me the weakest guy you can find"

Doesn't make sense, does it?

Ooh, another of your figment and Strobacaxish logic?

How about ''let grab whoever agree to this deal and strong enougn to withstand it''? Should be strong, sure, but extremely strong? Your imagination again. And Kuma himself being strong isn't an evidence of the requirement of the experiment being ''grab extremnely strong guys''.

So yeah, maybe Kaidou was willing and wasn't that storng back then

If it's Kuma's level you do need an admiral. Who else is going to stop him? Are you going to trust a Shichibukai with this? no. Are you expecting a VA to stop Kuma? No.

Several VAs? They don't lack VAs. And LOL, there are mnay VAs who haven't fought yet.

Admirals have more important stuffs to do. Akainu for once deals with Dragon...and then you forget Vegapunk has his own guard squad? What if the guy back then isn't Sentoumaru but someone stronger?

Yes, because it makes sense that a scientist is strong enough to hold a Kuma-level opponent -.-'

Since when being scientist means not strong enough? Even in real life you're being stupid because no one said scientists can't learn martial arts or be talented in other areas LOL and this is a fantasy where you may just eat hax DF and there's Haki which is based on willpower. How much you don't read One Piece!!!

Caesar is formidable himself, he would be the death of Luffy and many Supernova pre-TS...Vegapunk might just someone much more stronger

huh, yes? That's what CC does, where were his body guards?

Too many enemies for him, but he can hold Kaidou or Kuma down? lol

Caesar is caesar and not Vegapunk. One man doesn't have to be like the other. I'm just saying it makes sense to have bodyguards and that's not a sign of weakness. And Caesar did have bodyguards LOL...they are just too weak against Luffy and had other things Caesar told them to do. Grasping at straw, huh?

Strawman? I'm saying there are situations like that. Where did I say it had to happen when Kaidou was caught, if he was.

Mayweather is a man who knows how to box. If I point a gun at him what's he gonna do? IF 10 guys creep on him, what's he going to do?

If 2000 men creep on Kaidou, those 2000 men are going to die. If you point a gun at Kaidou, you're going to die.

Different stuff.

And still the circular reasoning. We're talking what if Kaidou wasn't as strong as he is now back then and you keep thinking about his current self which is hyped.

Maybe because it's inhumane and he's a good guy? How about we follow the manga eh?

And where in the manga that's confirmed true? Caesar was praised by Brownbeards at first and the SHs fell for it LOL

So the possibilities are still there.

That is very very unlikely.

And even more unlikely considering no one ever said the giantification ever worked. On the contrary.

Because you just don't like it?

Yeah, would the government announce ''hey, know that Yonkou? Our science division makes him that strong''...?

No one knows about it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You're just too narrow-minded.

So maybe I can say maybe the same amount of times you do and counter every single thing you say by saying "oh but maybe not".

Doesn't make me right. Or the theory any more probable.

Sure. Where did I say it had to be right?

Who said that made you right? or I? We're discussing theory...considering possibilities. Which can turn out to be right or false LOL So you come in with the wrong mindset. Of course, given how you don't even know what ''assume'' means...

I'm just saying, based on how I interpreted both Vegapunk's and Kaidou's character, one would not be a fan of messing with someone's body without their approval, and the other would not be a fan of letting people experiment on him.

And you use a bunch of definitive statements to tell that and I'm correcting you that they are never confirmed or said.

Also, the idea that he has a Devil Fruit that doesn't stop him from swimming goes against every thing we know about DFs.

Wow, didn't know you have to live in a world where the word ''exception'' doesn't exist...how sad...

#16 gametaka

gametaka

The Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationplace of longest yard.

Posted 30 August 2016 - 12:36 AM

Red haired shanks is Nami's father because river of life, riverbed of gold, roger's crew, Nami's face.

Spoiler spoiler for everything

[/spoiler]

#17 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,759 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 04:43 AM

Red haired shanks is Nami's father because river of life, riverbed of gold, roger's crew, Nami's face.

no I don't think so. I think she should remain as it's, Too much connections to big names would make it too cliché.

24gvaiu.jpg

#18 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:51 AM

I'm a little confused about how Gear 2 and gear 3 will be relevant in the future besides fighting fodder. Hear me out.

Luffy had to use gear four just to keep up with cracker because gears 2 and 3 were not enough. You can argue that Luffy's gear 4 will drain him of his energy but that's irrelevant considering that Gear 2 and 3 are not enough to fight stronger opponents.

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#19 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,059 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:55 AM

Also that means he would Have had her When he was roughly 20 years old. I don't see it. 

#20 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:15 AM

I'm a little confused about how Gear 2 and gear 3 will be relevant in the future besides fighting fodder. Hear me out.

Luffy had to use gear four just to keep up with cracker because gears 2 and 3 were not enough. You can argue that Luffy's gear 4 will drain him of his energy but that's irrelevant considering that Gear 2 and 3 are not enough to fight stronger opponents.

Same way base mode was relevant after G2 and G3. The same way Luffy had to use G2 to keep up with the stronger opponents Pre TS, he now needs G4. Instead of using base mode to fight possible strong opponents that he isn't sure needs G4 to handle, he'll use G2/g3 hardening

• eemo23 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users