Photo

[Miscellaneous] RITS - Random Theories, Ideas and Speculation (Part 9)

• Please log in to reply
416 replies to this topic

#401 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,968 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 December 2016 - 12:51 PM

That was the first thing I thought of. But From the amount of inventions he has created for the WG he has to have been with them for at least a few years and Lola recently ran away.
I don't think he time line matches up but I might be wrong. Maybe Lola was in the woods for 10 years.

We don't know the exact time Lola ran away, just that it's less than 10 years before Luffy arrives at TB.

And as for Vegapunk, we know about all the work he did during his childhood (without the means the WG potentially gives him), which was already massive. Pretty sure he could pump out a huge amount of inventions even in just a few years.

#402 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,466 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 01:19 PM

Ah very well then. We will have to wait for the VP arc to see how long he has been with the WG.

I want to say it couldn't possibly be recently because BM could of just used pudding as the wife or Lola's sister to save the marriage.

I honestly want to know what kind of world BM lives in where she can say some nonesense like that......

You know actually that makes even less sense now that I think about it. Why would VP turn her down because the ugly wife ran away? Surely he was interested in science not the marriage part. Unless the WG offered him a better wife.

None of this nonsense makes sense. How could this person possibly be this strong? Why would they turn BM down because their wife ran away? Why would BM not just offer another girl?

you know what I bet it was the samurai

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#403 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:56 PM

I thought of some shit out, what if judge turn out to know something out, I mean he said that if after the marriage, Sanji and Pudding stayed at BM's place, BM could threaten them.

Well what if Judge was the one who sent Reiju to unveil the truth?

fcfe04fad68d4aafcb09c9c667b48dcf.jpeg

"We are not your kind."

#404 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,454 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:53 PM

I thought of some shit out, what if judge turn out to know something out, I mean he said that if after the marriage, Sanji and Pudding stayed at BM's place, BM could threaten them.

That always sounded fishy to me honestly... I mean, it's Big Mom, one of the Yonkou lol She doesn't need them close to her to be a threat, she DGAF, if she wanted to she'd invade germa kingdom and kill them all one by one

• retroluffy13 and Grimmjagger like this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#405 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:56 PM

That always sounded fishy to me honestly... I mean, it's Big Mom, one of the Yonkou lol She doesn't need them close to her to be a threat, she DGAF, if she wanted to she'd invade germa kingdom and kill them all one by one

Yeah, but I think Judge pretty much get that and is actually searching for a way out of it, probably why he agreed to Sanji's wedding and for him to enter BM castle.

fcfe04fad68d4aafcb09c9c667b48dcf.jpeg

"We are not your kind."

#406 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:59 PM

Given how BM's crew are food-themed, you think any chance this arc is solved by having Mr Prince come back and solo-cook them (BM not counted, of course)? Like, you know, match-ups LOL

Tamago: "You're just a lowly rookie with 177mil bounty and that's thanks to your family...oh no no don't scramble/poach me. Mercy please!"

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#407 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:37 PM

things no one noticed:  big mom is not as evil as pudding is.  sure shes careful, manipulative, and calculating, but she has a sense of honer about her.  her rullette wheel implies that she likes giving people a chance, not that she enjoys straight up murdering people just because.  also, shes not the one behind this sceme, because weedings to increase her power are her entire mo.  we wouldnt get introduced to so many instances of her settling things like that if she was just going to go against the notion like it wasn't her common practice.

Edited by retroluffy13, 22 December 2016 - 10:38 PM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#408 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,059 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:53 AM

Didn't BM eat someone? 

• Chillman likes this

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#409 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,968 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:18 AM

things no one noticed:  big mom is not as evil as pudding is.  sure shes careful, manipulative, and calculating, but she has a sense of honer about her.  her rullette wheel implies that she likes giving people a chance, not that she enjoys straight up murdering people just because.  also, shes not the one behind this sceme, because weedings to increase her power are her entire mo.  we wouldnt get introduced to so many instances of her settling things like that if she was just going to go against the notion like it wasn't her common practice.

She seems to enjoy a pirate's way of life, inlcuding to let others do whatever they want as long as they don't directly mess with her, that doesn't mean she's good. The wheel probably doesn't have any good outcomes, just more or less bad ones. In a way, you can even count it as more sadistic than flat-out murder, because it goves people hope that she then crushes. She also wants her children to die if they ever oppose her. So eh.

We also have no idea what exactly Pudding is playing - the only thing we know is that she is a good actress, but whether she plays the good part or the evil part is yet up to debate.

(Also, could you maybe proofread your posts before you enter them? Like grammar, spelling, capitalization, paragraphs? They've become more and more incomprehensible)

Didn't BM eat someone? 

Homies, at least.

#410 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 23 December 2016 - 05:34 AM

Im still waiting for bonney to make her move in this arc. I hope that Pudding works for Bonney. 

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#411 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,049 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:25 AM

How about BM controlling Pudding?

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#412 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:51 AM

She seems to enjoy a pirate's way of life, inlcuding to let others do whatever they want as long as they don't directly mess with her, that doesn't mean she's good. The wheel probably doesn't have any good outcomes, just more or less bad ones. In a way, you can even count it as more sadistic than flat-out murder, because it goves people hope that she then crushes. She also wants her children to die if they ever oppose her. So eh.

We also have no idea what exactly Pudding is playing - the only thing we know is that she is a good actress, but whether she plays the good part or the evil part is yet up to debate.

(Also, could you maybe proofread your posts before you enter them? Like grammar, spelling, capitalization, paragraphs? They've become more and more incomprehensible)

Homies, at least.

note I never said she was good.  just not entirely evil. 

Didn't BM eat someone? 

the homies like oben said.  but also note that she let pedro off the hook this chapter with his life still in tact.  so she doesn't just murder people even when the odds were in her favor.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#413 GiaThird

GiaThird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 07:52 AM

note I never said she was good.  just not entirely evil. 

the homies like oben said.  but also note that she let pedro off the hook this chapter with his life still in tact.  so she doesn't just murder people even when the odds were in her favor.

Well she was about to kill him anyway, but since Pekoms begged she decided to spare him... by 20 years. Who knows if taking 50 years would kill him? She took them anyway, 50...70 years... Almost the same when you reach adulthood

#414 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 07:55 AM

Well she was about to kill him anyway, but since Pekoms begged she decided to spare him... by 20 years. Who knows if taking 50 years would kill him? She took them anyway, 50...70 years... Almost the same when you reach adulthood

I mean the implication is that she can tell how many years shes taken and how many it'll take to kill a person.  at least, I think that's what odas implying.''otherwise theres little to no reason to take only fifty if she assumed he was going to die from it anyways.

Edited by retroluffy13, 23 December 2016 - 07:56 AM.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#415 RhetoricalRabbit

RhetoricalRabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • LocationOundle

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:30 PM

Im still waiting for bonney to make her move in this arc. I hope that Pudding works for Bonney. 

Bonney rejuvenating someone Big Mom drained? Herself?

Endless loop? :P

#416 Himynameisriot

Himynameisriot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 08:14 PM

Do you guys think that after the events of Whole Cake we'll get another arc against the crazy big bitch if she doesn't die here?Or is Luffy gonna one and done her?

It's been a weird arc imo, I wasn't sure we'd get a fight with her 'til the last chapter since it was the "Rescue Sanji" arc... but watching it unfold reminds me of Dressrosa.. we weren't 'spose to fight Mingo either but you know..

Theorist.

Personal Theories made in 2016

• Kuzan will join the crew
  • Carrot will join the crew
  • Kaidou is a lab experiment
  • Green Bull will be based off of Sonny Chiba and have a time based DF
  • Blackbeards fruit gives him the ability to use more than one power.

Not my shit

•  Another Yonkou dies
  • Blackbeard kills a "marine" (maybe Kuzan)
  • Luffy gets captured by government
  • Law uses OP surgery on Luffy 
  • Blackbeard becomes the Pirate King

#417 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,059 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 24 December 2016 - 06:43 AM

Continue here

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif