Photo

[Miscellaneous] Things You Probably Didn't Notice (Part 3)

• Please log in to reply
347 replies to this topic

#341 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 09:27 AM

I only noticed this one after watching episode 878. 
I always wondered how did the newspapers know about the SH grand fleet and sabo luffy brotherhood.
Cavendish spilled the beans on the grand fleet and bartolomeo on sabo  (CHAP 903)

• tenchu likes this

#342 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,788 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 04:31 PM

I'm interested on crocodile's interest on luffy. Every time there's news around the world about luffy, they show crocodile reading.

24gvaiu.jpg

#343 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 09:14 AM

Hey you know the best possible thing about Oda making all the enemies ugly goofy looking clowns?

No more knee jerk fans yelling NN.

See if smoothie wasnt an ugly horse thing there would be at least 3 people on here calling for her to be the NN.
  • capu likes this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#344 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 01:17 PM

Ugliness as nothing to do with it. It was the traitor thing that took the spotlight from the NN.
All new women character pre Zou triggered a NN discussion. F#&@ that, every new character. From cool looking characters like vergo to venderdecken .

#345 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 01:40 PM

Some people said Vergo for NN? Hahaha wow, I wouldn't be mad tho

#346 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 08:29 PM

You know one of the things I always love about OP, unironically.

https://z-img-05.man...43_800_1126.jpg

I have never pointed this out just because I think it is funny and I am sure no one else would. Honestly I dont care It isnt an "in consistancy" or "plot hole" it is just something that makes me smile a little bit when ever I see it:

When ever guns in OP run out of ammo. OP guns are based off single shot flint lock rifles but they always have as many bullets as the character needs. (Except Mr. 5's revolver and a few other characters have special guns) but every now and then the plot needs those unlimited ammo guns to run out of ammo.

Like above with orochi he is unable to fire his gun, or when BB was shooting at WB: "ah yes, now, after shooting 5 shots, now your single shot rifles run out of ammo"

It is like an action movie.

Disclaimer- I understand just because most OP guns look like single shot black powder rifles/pistols doesn't mean they are. In OP these guns can have built in bullet producing snails that give them near unlimited ammo.
Second disclaimer- this is a good thing, I speak of everyone when I say we dont want to see characters reloading black powder rifles in OP. Who cares. The guns look good (very pirate like) and they are not useless.... so average marines can still have something to do.
  • Tale likes this

banner.png

#347 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:04 AM

Partner Kidd, you are always complaining about somethinng.

#348 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 05:20 PM

Partner Kidd, you are always complaining about somethinng.

...... clearly you can not read, next time I will make a post with pictures so you can understand it.
  • Enbima likes this

banner.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users