Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,302 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 16 June 2017 - 01:49 PM

You're just trying to solidify Zolu.

Oh no...you too? What did Coquine do to you?

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#102 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 16 June 2017 - 01:56 PM

Oh no...you too? What did Coquine do to you?

That is Lord Coquine to you.
  • Miss Coquine likes this

lupdao9d02a.jpeg

Follow my stories!
https://onemangaforu...agger-magazine/
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics
https://onemangaforu...lust/?p=1163928

#103 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,123 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:54 PM

That is Lord Coquine to you.

I believe that would be Lady Coquine

• Miss Coquine, Chillman and Grimmjagger like this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#104 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 03:43 PM

I thought it was Mistress Coquine.

She's super sand lesbian.

She could be bi. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But yeah, she has yet to show sexual interest towards another man. It's only been women so far. 

#105 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Location, Location, Location

Posted 16 June 2017 - 03:58 PM

But yeah, she has yet to show sexual interest towards another man. It's only been women so far.

Um, when has she show sexual interest in a woman? Is this based on 'they looked at each other they must be in love' fangirl logic? Also not showing sexual interest isn't too surprising since most characters in this series don't show sexual interest in anyone.

#106 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 16 June 2017 - 03:58 PM

Goddess Coquine!

Back on topic

It would be awesome to see Sanji and Nami together, we all know Luffy with Hancock can happen, Zoro and Robin (For @Enbima), I say let's leave Pudding with BM and take Carrot instead.

Luffy X Hancock
Zoro x Robin
Sanji x Nami
Chopper x Carrot?
Brook x ?
Franky x ?

lupdao9d02a.jpeg

Follow my stories!
https://onemangaforu...agger-magazine/
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics
https://onemangaforu...lust/?p=1163928

#107 Kurapika

Kurapika

Master Aqua

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts
  • LocationThe Realm Of Darkness

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:49 PM

Um, when has she show sexual interest in a woman? Is this based on 'they looked at each other they must be in love' fangirl logic? Also not showing sexual interest isn't too surprising since most characters in this series don't show sexual interest in anyone.

She did show interest in Kalifa, though it was really more of a funny moment than anything.

#108 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:09 PM

Nami the lesbian is something that amuses me more than anything. It's not a hill that I want to die on.

It was inspired by the moment where when fighting Khalifa, Nami remarks that the former is sexy and would want to have her as a secretary then immediately denying and telling herself 'no, I am not a man!'. Then there is her confessing that she has a weakness for strong Marine women in Punk Hazard which makes it sound like Bellemere influenced her preference in women. 

It's not something I expect to see explored in the manga but it's just amusing to think of the idea of Nami being a lesbian who has been repressing her sexuality for years but is slowly coming to terms with it. 

• Bloodknight and Madara D Dragon like this

#109 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,302 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:00 PM

oh boi the the zolu army cant even spell their leaders name. Where is your general Furinji?

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#110 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,378 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 17 June 2017 - 04:37 AM

I was checking out recent SBS and found the below. Not sure if anyone pointed it out before, but it looks like these two had a thing going, which would explain why Doflamingo "trusted" Violet to be an executive.

D: I love the Dressrosa arc and have read it many times... but there is one thing I don't really understand. So I sent this question to the current sbs and you. "Why did Viola and Doflamingo call each other "Doffy", "Violet" in chapter 788 "How I fight"?" What were both of them thinking of at that time back then? P.N. Fuki

O: Hm, she was dashing against the enemy. There is a deep secret setting I can't tell you about though. I informed the supervisor about it, but since it is a pretty adult part of the story it remains hidden in the shonen manga which One Piece is. To all adults, please try to imagine yourselves. Dressrosa is truly a passionate country!!

• Kazekage likes this

#111 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,429 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:00 AM

I was checking out recent SBS and found the below. Not sure if anyone pointed it out before, but it looks like these two had a thing going, which would explain why Doflamingo "trusted" Violet to be an executive.

D: I love the Dressrosa arc and have read it many times... but there is one thing I don't really understand. So I sent this question to the current sbs and you. "Why did Viola and Doflamingo call each other "Doffy", "Violet" in chapter 788 "How I fight"?" What were both of them thinking of at that time back then? P.N. Fuki

O: Hm, she was dashing against the enemy. There is a deep secret setting I can't tell you about though. I informed the supervisor about it, but since it is a pretty adult part of the story it remains hidden in the shonen manga which One Piece is. To all adults, please try to imagine yourselves. Dressrosa is truly a passionate country!!

Well, yeah, it was discussed a bit in the Official Volume thread when it was translated. And what was argued is whether Viola is a good girl when she is in a ((forced?) sexual/romantic?) relationship with the man who destroyed her family and kingdom and Stockholm Syndrome was mentioned LOL. Anw It is consistent since Viola told Sanji there was a man she wanted to kill (DD) and Sanji was like ''so it's true this country is so passionate women want to kill the men they love''.

Also some people were like ''Sanji Forever Alone''.  :lol: which is actually funny, even as a joke, because I'm fairly sure Sanji isn't conservative/picky about virginity (Oda said it's too adult so I think sex must be a factor. Though maybe it's just Oda. Togashi never shy away from these things even back in his Yu Yu Hakusho days in the 90s) :lolxg:

Edited by Fulmine, 17 June 2017 - 07:01 AM.

• Tale likes this

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#112 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:59 AM

But cannibalism is totally okay! 

The only way I can see it working is if it was a case of Stockholm Syndrome.

I think at this point Oda has a collection of encyclopedias detailing the history and power of all the characters in the manga and we only get to see a small part of all of it. 

#113 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,429 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:21 AM

But cannibalism is totally okay! 

The only way I can see it working is if it was a case of Stockholm Syndrome.

I think at this point Oda has a collection of encyclopedias detailing the history and power of all the characters in the manga and we only get to see a small part of all of it. 

Well, we all know what it is about sex that makes it hard to say LOL

Or Viola was trying the age-old strategy which is using beauty to trick the enemy. Too bad DD isn't such incompetent villain and he got (whatever this means) her, I guess.

I wonder if One Piece will ever go Light Novel. We can have 18+ LN one day telling all the juicy stuffs Yohohoho

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#114 Bloodknight

Bloodknight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:18 PM

It was inspired by the moment where when fighting Khalifa, Nami remarks that the former is sexy and would want to have her as a secretary then immediately denying and telling herself 'no, I am not a man!'. Then there is her confessing that she has a weakness for strong Marine women in Punk Hazard which makes it sound like Bellemere influenced her preference in women. 

I can't trust too much the wikia, but it does say that she has  a weakness for them so she feel safe around them more than men since bellemere was a Marine. I never noticed those hints suggesting that Nami has a weakness for strong marine women. Imagine her seeing Green Bull if the former was a women.

Relationships 

Zoro X Perona / robin/ Tashigi

Sengoku X Tsuru

Pedro X Wanda

Robin X Dragon / Jinbei

Sabo X Koala

Sanji X Vivi / Nami

Luffy X Hancock / Zoro

“Anyone who doesn't appreciate a good quality booze, doesn't deserve to drink it " - Meliodas

b02128ea490daa2109d8674f542a8fd9.jpg

#115 Kazekage

Kazekage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:51 PM

I can't trust too much the wikia, but it does say that she has  a weakness for them so she feel safe around them more than men since bellemere was a Marine. I never noticed those hints suggesting that Nami has a weakness for strong marine women. Imagine her seeing Green Bull if the former was a women.

Relationships 

Zoro X Perona / robin/ Tashigi

Sengoku X Tsuru

Pedro X Wanda

Robin X Dragon / Jinbei

Sabo X Koala

Sanji X Vivi / Nami

Luffy X Hancock / Zoro

She literally says she can't turn down a strong marine woman at the end of Punk Hazard. 

http://kissmanga.com...96?id=320291#13

http://kissmanga.com...96?id=320291#14

#116 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:20 PM

That doesn't seem like an attraction though. There's more evidence with Kalifa or even Vivi.

#117 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,992 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:21 AM

She literally says she can't turn down a strong marine woman at the end of Punk Hazard.

http://kissmanga.com...96?id=320291#13
http://kissmanga.com...96?id=320291#14

This doesnt translate into a sexual meaning though?

Also you're saying in that other post that her mother shaped her sexual preferences. That's a case for Freud.

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#118 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,544 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:44 AM

That doesn't seem like an attraction though. There's more evidence with Kalifa or even Vivi.

Well, Vivi did mention she's not bothering with suitors. I still think it's possible someone might've caught her eye. Could be Nami or Luffy, but I think it more likely it'll go the boring route and she'll marry Kohza. 

That reaction to seeing him with Nami was an interesting development... Pudding may become the first girl to reciprocate Sanji's feelings. Though due to the current mess, it's very possible he'll never know, and she'll never get the tell him. 

Edited by AndrewR5D4, 18 June 2017 - 12:44 AM.

#119 carmeliba3

carmeliba3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:57 AM

What sexual attraction was there with Vivi? Nami's interactions with Carrot look far more suspicious to me...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users