• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#141 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 07:49 PM

Why would WB ever want to have any intercourses with BM? Guys, we all know that they were all forced to, never would a man do that shit on purpose.

It seems you've never been drunk enough...(good for you) That aside BM wasnt THAT bad in her 30s, not to mention we have no idea for WBs personal preference.

17.jpg

#142 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,641 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 11:08 PM

Why would WB ever want to have any intercourses with BM? Guys, we all know that they were all forced to, never would a man do that shit on purpose.

Beauty is in the eye of beholder. Who are you to decide what WB personally likes? :rolleyes: Not to mention, even if WB didn't like BM, WB could have been out of his mind. People can have those days where they are not themselves for whatever reason (drunk, in their lowest psychologically, too horny to wait blah blah). Also, in the SBS Oda has drawn BM in her younger days and apparently she's pretty...non-fat and different from what she looks now, for lack of better words. Heck, in this very latest chapter you clearly see her younger self. She's 68 for GodEnel's sake. I have seen obese 50 year-old women who looks nothing like their 25 year-old self picture, no offense. That's just what time and life style and whatnot do. :shrug:

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#143 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,339 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 09:05 AM

Beauty is in the eye of beholder. Who are you to decide what WB personally likes? :rolleyes: Not to mention, even if WB didn't like BM, WB could have been out of his mind. People can have those days where they are not themselves for whatever reason (drunk, in their lowest psychologically, too horny to wait blah blah). Also, in the SBS Oda has drawn BM in her younger days and apparently she's pretty...non-fat and different from what she looks now, for lack of better words. Heck, in this very latest chapter you clearly see her younger self. She's 68 for GodEnel's sake. I have seen obese 50 year-old women who looks nothing like their 25 year-old self picture, no offense. That's just what time and life style and whatnot do. :shrug:

The problem i had with bm looking good in her younger years was the fact she looks exactly like an older version of her 5-10 year old self.

So bm went from a young fat girl, to a beautiful woman, to an elderly fat woman? Luffy loses weight by running in a circle a few times. How was bm able to lose weight as an adult but not as a slightly older woman?

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#144 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 05 December 2017 - 02:53 PM

It seems you've never been drunk enough...(good for you) That aside BM wasnt THAT bad in her 30s, not to mention we have no idea for WBs personal preference.

I've been drunk before but not to the point of being called desperate and chase after that fat girl in Norbit.

I've seen her kid and older face, this tell me pretty much the story about her ugliness. She probably got that mask Sanji was wearing to cover up his wounds.

Your right but anyone would refrain to BM if they were as strong as WB and what does he have to win from doing BM?

Even drunk their is a limit to things you do, I doubt his crew would just let him go there and make little WB goes to BM.

She might look different but for heaven sake, WB isn't Shanks.
e7734c025aa8c51fa9a905c5a1dc0ed2.png

BIG THINGS ARE COMING TO OMF!

#145 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,641 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 07:13 PM

I've been drunk before but not to the point of being called desperate and chase after that fat girl in Norbit.

Your denial is so real. BM in her younger days looked nothing like now. Why clinging to that fat thing?

I've seen her kid and older face, this tell me pretty much the story about her ugliness. She probably got that mask Sanji was wearing to cover up his wounds.

Because in a fantasy fiction it's recommended to stick to biology? LOL

what does he have to win from doing BM?

What does people have to win from doing an attractive woman? Well, the deed itself?

Even drunk their is a limit to things you do, I doubt his crew would just let him go there and make little WB goes to BM.

She might look different but for heaven sake, WB isn't Shanks.

You still think of current BM even though we're talking about decades ago. Besides, it's a pirate crew, not a school. It's not like there's strict control over who a crewmember would sleep with.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#146 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:48 AM

Your denial is so real. BM in her younger days looked nothing like now. Why clinging to that fat thing?

Because in a fantasy fiction it's recommended to stick to biology? LOL

What does people have to win from doing an attractive woman? Well, the deed itself?

You still think of current BM even though we're talking about decades ago. Besides, it's a pirate crew, not a school. It's not like there's strict control over who a crewmember would sleep with.

I'll give you that.
e7734c025aa8c51fa9a905c5a1dc0ed2.png

BIG THINGS ARE COMING TO OMF!

#147 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:44 AM

I still wouldn't rule him out as one of the many fathers... I doubt he'd agree with how BM treats her children and her subjects though.

Is Bonney or Weevil more likely?

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

Spoiler Top 20 Western Comics

#148 Oben

Oben

Lacking Harmony

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,910 posts

User's Awards

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:49 AM

Is Bonney or Weevil more likely?

Bonney. She even has candy-decorations on her ship ^^

And we know Weevil's mother.

#149 darthfury78

darthfury78

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:09 AM

Based on the characters Zodiac Signs, the relationships are as follows:

1. Hancock & Luffy

2. Nami & Luffy

3. Viola & Sanji

4. Pudding & Sanji

5. Kohza & Vivi

6. Alvida & Luffy

7. Robin & Franky

8. Zoro & Stussy

Edited by darthfury78, 16 April 2018 - 05:11 AM.

#150 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:36 AM

Based on the characters Zodiac Signs, the relationships are as follows:

1. Hancock & Luffy
2. Nami & Luffy
3. Viola & Sanji
4. Pudding & Sanji
5. Kohza & Vivi
6. Alvida & Luffy
7. Robin & Franky
8. Zoro & Stussy

Based on what?..

Nami and Luffy is an odd one since I always saw their relationship as one of brother and sister.
Zoro and Stussy never even met. I honestly don't get where you got this match ups. Robin & King Neptune?

#151 darthfury78

darthfury78

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:47 AM

Based on what?..

Nami and Luffy is an odd one since I always saw their relationship as one of brother and sister.
Zoro and Stussy never even met. I honestly don't get where you got this match ups. Robin & King Neptune?

Zodiac Sign compatibility chart based on the character's respected birthday..

Edited by darthfury78, 16 April 2018 - 11:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users