Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 09 August 2019 - 04:22 PM

Spoiler

Edited by Enbima, 09 August 2019 - 04:23 PM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#82 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  • Location, Location, Location

Posted 09 August 2019 - 04:26 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#83 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,097 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 August 2019 - 05:37 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#84 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 10:16 PM

Artur's/Library of Ohara's Spoiler Recap of Stampede

https://thelibraryof...e-spoiler-talk/

Spoiler

Edited by Nintendocat, 09 August 2019 - 10:42 PM.

#85 Timppafin93

Timppafin93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 03:00 AM

Spoiler Can someone show picture of this:

#86 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:08 PM

Japanese Exclusive Trailer for Stampede. Contains spoilers.

https://www.youtube....h?v=nssneJYZom8

I don't know enough about the other ones to tell the difference between them but it might be shown in that trailer.

Edit: and another trailer with even more spoilers. Probably can just watch this one, I think all of the scenes in the other one are in this one too. https://youtu.be/p0FWZ3Jk1qw

Edited by Nintendocat, 10 August 2019 - 11:51 PM.

#87 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 07:06 PM

Artur (the reviewer) said that he watched it a second time and realized that he likely misheard what Luffy did so there is no new Gear 4th form revealed in the movie. Greg confirmed that there isn't one as well.

#88 Timppafin93

Timppafin93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 12:05 AM

Artur (the reviewer) said that he watched it a second time and realized that he likely misheard what Luffy did so there is no new Gear 4th form revealed in the movie. Greg confirmed that there isn't one as well.

Ok. So Luffy probably uses new move?

#89 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 13 August 2019 - 09:05 AM

Well it has its own name. So its likely a new move.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#90 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:51 AM

No, I think we should take that as no new move or new form until confirmed otherwise. Artur probably just misheard what Luffy said since he didn't see it again the second time he saw it.

#91 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 13 August 2019 - 11:04 AM

[spoiler]anyway the Mihawk part implicates that he could oneshot pica in his golem-form
  • Nintendocat likes this

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#92 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:46 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Enbima likes this

#93 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,721 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 01:21 PM

So the rafatel eternal pose wasn't pointing up or down.

Very lame. Was really hopping the final island would be difficult to get to or hidden or moving. I guess I dont have to abandon all hope but it is bullshit if it is just some island that is hard to find....

Ok here are my ideas for how I hope rafatel works.

1- low tide island
- rafatel is an island that is only present during low tide, during high tide it is covered by water. Oh btw low tide only happens for 30 mins a day, and this is a super special OP low tide that drops the water level 1 mile,

2- flying island
Ok we have seen cloud islands and knock up streams, so maybe this is just a flying island. Instead of magical clouds or magical floating bubbles, this island is held in the sky by an unstoppable, massive, hurricane, and the hurricane only slows down for 15 minuets a day allowing the island to touch down on the ocean, then the storm picks up again lifting the island back up into the air.

3- volcano island
Rafatel is a island/town built on the sea floor. Once a day a ring of volcano's erupt (ignoring the fact this isnt how under sea valcanos work) and they evaporate all water, making rafatel accessible, once the volcano activity dies down the water covers the island back up.

4- frozen island
so rafatel is located in a massive sea of ice, but once a day, let's say at noon, the sun melts a hole in the glaciers allowing rafatel to be accessed. Once 12 had passed the hole freezes back up.

5- already discovered
- ok Oda would need to have a massive pair of balls to pull this off, and I dont think he does, the fact he has remained very true to his story telling and takes very few risks, means he probably doesnt have the stomach for this. But imagine: everything is normal, it is a normal island that just anyone can discover, luffy gets there, walks around a little, and then he discovers a massive WG under ground base. It may even lead to a reveal just like the naruto ending, we find out that black zetsu, I mean the imu, created the great age of piracy using roger as the figure head in order to convince normal citizens that they need to pay the WG to protect them from the scary pirates.

Hahahaha you know what, fine I will pitch this idea right now.

One piece movie #108- "the worst possible ending"
- luffy lands on rafatel
- rafatel is nothing special, just an island in the GL that pirates were too lazy to perform a grid search pattern to find.
- luffy looks around. Then BOOM he runs into Roger. Yes the real Roger.
Luffy "who are you"
Everyone else "that is gol d roger, wait arent you supposed to be dead"
Roger "oh ya my execution, how was the after party? Oh how am I alive? Have you ever heard of the Ope fruit? The WG gave it to one of the executioners. He didnt actually cut my head off. Then he performed this "eternal youth" operation... when I told those WG jerks that good ole Admiral roger wanted to retire from the pirate life i didnt realize i would have to stay on this island and only this island....forever...... at least they promised to take good care of my kid, how is ace?"
Nami "fine. So what are you doing here?"
Roger "well I am supposed to kill anyone who comes to this island, but I usually talk to them a little first since I dont get many visitors"
*dragon, garp, and shanks show up
Dragon "darn it we were too late to tell roger to stay hidden"
Garp "former Admiral roger you don't have to kill these guys. Meet the new pirate king monkey D luffy"
Roger "new pirate king?! Who authorized that. These punks dont look like marines, if I was to have a successor I thought I made it clear I wanted it to be you shanks? That's why I entrusted you with the most powerful fruit in the world, the darkness fruit!"
Shanks "hey can I just say something real quick, that wasnt the darkness fruit that was the rubber fruit, how did you get those mixed up?"
Garp "ya the WG didnt want it to be shanks, we wanted it to be someone who didnt know the game we were playing, because shanks knew all the secrets the WG has if he were to be captured in his quest to become pirate king he may be tortured and reveal WG secrets"
Shanks "hey they were cool about it, they let me pick the guy! I picked luffy, he reminds me of you. So if luffy got captured trying to become PK he couldn't give away government secrets, lol not only does he not know government secrets, he doesnt know anything really. He is an idiot"
Roger "ok but what is dragon doing here"
Dragon "well as head of cp0 I need to make sure garp and shanks arent seen coming here, oh also garp raised me to be your replacement. When shanks got to chose his own guy instead of using me they just set me up as an under cover revolutionary"

Luffy "wait so you were never the pirate king?"
Roger "sure I was"
Luffy "but you had help from the WG the whole way, and you were chosen. You didnt do it to be free you did it as a mission !"
Roger "hey dont be a dick, you had help from the WG also"
Luffy "no I didnt I did it my self"
Dragon "actually, you had a ton of help, good god keeping you alive was hard at times. Obviously the lighting was me, but also smoker helped you along the way, he poisoned crocodile so he would be weaker for your 3rd fight... EL we had to make lucci go easy on you, you didnt think he was that weak right? Then when it came to moria that lose cannon was going to actually kill you, so kuma was sent to make things easier, in the WB war kizaru tried his hardest to kick you out of the war entirely, finally akainu had to injur you within an inch of your life to get you to actually leave. Good job with enel and BM though, that was all you"
Luffy "no that can't be! I want to be my own man I want to be free! I will expose all this and the citizens will lose faith in the wg and you will stop ruling them with fear!"
Garp dragon shanks and roger "then we cant allow you to leave here alive"
Dragon "there is a weirdo in ID who uses the clone fruit. We will hypnotize him into pretending to be pirate king luffy for a while, untill it is time for the wg to execute another pirate king! Hahaha"

- massive fight breaks out, luffy vs roger, shanks v zoro, garp v sanji and dragon v jimbe and every other sh member.

Now that is truely the worst possible ending. I owe all the credit to kishi who's horrible ending inspired mine.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#94 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 04:09 PM

Is the formatting off for anyone else? Like the comments are combining into one post instead of being separate posts? 

Edited by Nintendocat, 15 August 2019 - 05:24 PM.

#95 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 06:25 PM

Looks like that, since 91 post

#96 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 07:18 PM

Stampede will be coming to select theaters in the US and Canada this fall. https://www.funimati...piece-stampede/

• Chillman likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users