560 replies to this topic

#21 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:40 PM

Isn't Earth-2 Laurel a bad guy too? They might as well thrown her in there too. Though that might give Arrow too much opportunity for over-angst-filled episodes.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#22 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:37 AM

So I hope Arrow, you know before it ends,

• explains why Malcolm saved Savage,
  • explains why the Hawk twins and Hunter didn't go back to the past, grab up Savage's ashes and spread them all across the world
  • explains why Felicity isn't in some CIA Black Ops hole in a mountain filled with lava on all sides for nuking a town.

Just sayin...

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#23 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,820 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 10:09 AM

So I hope Arrow, you know before it ends,

• explains why Malcolm saved Savage,
  • explains why the Hawk twins and Hunter didn't go back to the past, grab up Savage's ashes and spread them all across the world
  • explains why Felicity isn't in some CIA Black Ops hole in a mountain filled with lava on all sides for nuking a town.

Just sayin...

Honestly don't remember, but was that her fault? Wasn't the missile already going to the town and she just couldn't stop it? Regardless, it'd be good to see some fallout from the action in terms of her character and how all those people dying effects her. Think that's the highest body count in the series so far.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#24 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 10:47 AM

Honestly don't remember, but was that her fault? Wasn't the missile already going to the town and she just couldn't stop it? Regardless, it'd be good to see some fallout from the action in terms of her character and how all those people dying effects her. Think that's the highest body count in the series so far.

She didn't launch the nuke. But, IIRC, she did make it go to a less populated town. I forget if it was because of time-constraint or programming-constraint.

• Ace1225 likes this

Spoiler

#25 Lauri

Lauri

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 12:18 PM

Im glad its over

#26 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 12:35 PM

Im glad its over

Glad what is over?

Spoiler

#27 Lauri

Lauri

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 10:58 PM

Spoiler

#28 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted 06 October 2016 - 12:52 AM

Spoiler

It cw so yea it just when it fits the plot

and it not over we still got the paradox

#29 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted 12 October 2016 - 01:00 AM

Aaannnd discuss
http://comicbook.com...yrus-criticism/

#30 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,460 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 07:22 AM

Dang it Barry stop trying to fix things.

#31 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 07:45 AM

Well this article seems to touch on what chillman is talking about. At least we see some connections in the Arrowverse.

Spoiler

#32 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,185 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 12 October 2016 - 10:40 AM

Aaannnd discuss
http://comicbook.com...yrus-criticism/

>Taking Miley Cyrus seriously

Lol
  • DarkNemesis and Chillman like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#33 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:11 AM

Wait so Darhk and Cold are alive`?

Considering there is time travelin flash and legends it is a simple matter of just using a version from before their death.

a23e6eac-0bb9-4711-9838-7b39c5f0527e_zps

#34 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,185 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:58 AM

Considering there is time travelin flash and legends it is a simple matter of just using a version from before their death.

This is exactly what's going to happen....I think the writers addressed at the end of last season that we're gonna see Snart again next season

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#35 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 06:41 AM

the one upside to the fact that supergirl resides outside the main cw verse?  BATMANS ONE TRUE WAIFU IS STILL ALIVE!!!

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#36 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts
  • LocationThe Dark Side of the Moon

Posted 18 October 2016 - 06:58 AM

the one upside to the fact that supergirl resides outside the main cw verse? BATMANS ONE TRUE WAIFU IS STILL ALIVE!!!

Huh? I don't get this one.

4139c0ca-f053-40db-8794-a7ad05685299.jpg

"A Wise Man Can Learn More From A Foolish Question

Than A Foolish Man Can Learn From A Wise Answer." Questions?

Join the Legion of Ramen / My Fanfiction Account

Heaven & Earth: The NaruSaku FC

Spoiler A list of Ramen's Nicknames

Spoiler Favorite All-time Manga
  •  

• #37 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 9,873 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:20 AM

Huh? I don't get this one.

Amanda waller.

its canon DCAU that she was batmans one true waifu.  and the chances shes the main enemy this season is basicly a given at this point.

and based on what ive seen we can almost say certainly shes gonna be played like she was on that show.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
    Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#38 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rock Star

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 2,717 posts
    • LocationThe Dark Side of the Moon

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:34 AM

Amanda waller.

its canon DCAU that she was batmans one true waifu. and the chances shes the main enemy this season is basicly a given at this point.

and based on what ive seen we can almost say certainly shes gonna be played like she was on that show.

WTF? Never heard about this before.

4139c0ca-f053-40db-8794-a7ad05685299.jpg

"A Wise Man Can Learn More From A Foolish Question

Than A Foolish Man Can Learn From A Wise Answer." Questions?

Join the Legion of Ramen / My Fanfiction Account

Heaven & Earth: The NaruSaku FC

Spoiler A list of Ramen's Nicknames

Spoiler Favorite All-time Manga
  •  

• #39 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 11,185 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:42 AM

Amanda waller.

its canon DCAU that she was batmans one true waifu. and the chances shes the main enemy this season is basicly a given at this point.

But Waller is ARGUS.....Isn't Supergirl having CADMUS be the antagonists this season like they revealed at the end of ep 1?

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#40 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 16,284 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:59 AM

But Waller is ARGUS.....Isn't Supergirl having CADMUS be the antagonists this season like they revealed at the end of ep 1?

Isn't Waller CADMUS as well? Could Flashpoint bring Waller out of death mode? Couldn't there just be a Waller on Supergirl's Earth?

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users