Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,017 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 18 October 2016 - 09:19 AM

Isn't Waller CADMUS as well? Could Flashpoint bring Waller out of death mode? Couldn't there just be a Waller on Supergirl's Earth?

She's mainly ARGUS but I think she worked with them too...Not sure

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#42 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,236 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 09:28 AM

She's mainly ARGUS but I think she worked with them too...Not sure

Well I know Waller from JL and JLU. In those shows, she worked with CADMUS. In fact, she ran it.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#43 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,796 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 10:22 AM

Amanda Waller over the years has been involved with Argus, Checkmate, Cadmus, and the Suicide Squad, which is probably why she's lasted this long as far as supporting characters go.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#44 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:25 AM

WTF? Never heard about this before.

the logic s simple enough.  Amanda waller is the "mother" of terry maginus in the sense that she made him bruce waynes legitimate son.

also throught the series despite constantly being on the opposite side of things, she and batman had chemistry whenever they met unlike any other duo of charecters.

But Waller is ARGUS.....Isn't Supergirl having CADMUS be the antagonists this season like they revealed at the end of ep 1?

in jl and jlu she was Cadmus.

• Tokoya likes this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#45 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,796 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:03 PM

Catching up on The Flash now. So I see Barry killed Dante and Sarah. Nice. Liking Season 3 so far though. The Rival is weak though, both in character content and costume.

Edited by Ace1225, 18 October 2016 - 11:04 PM.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#46 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:43 PM

Been watching all these shows on the CW and I gotta say you know even with Arrow being up and down this universe is still quite amazing. 

I have so much fun watching all these DC shows and these characters interaction. I really feel like CW does get these characters and what makes have these connected universe's so fun. The DCEU maybe falling part but this universe is still strong. Even Superman was so much better than his cinematic version. 

#47 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,796 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 12:23 AM

I think the DCCW will always be amazing for Arrow if nothing else. The risk they took deciding to make a live action show based around that character, the excellent job they did adapting and altering the source material, the way they've gone about building it up over the years, etc. Even with Season 4 being as terrible as it was, the show as a whole can't be called anything other than a success in my opinion.

What are everyone's thoughts on Season 5 of Arrow so far though? I'm enjoying it for the most part except for one thing, the new recruits. I really just don't like any of them  :lolxg: Curtis has been around for a while now, so it's probably a lost cause as far as he's concerned and Lord knows that the new Black Canary started off rocky enough last season, with her stealing from a dying woman and all. But even Mad Dog is terribly annoying and might even be the worst of the bunch.

• JDG973 likes this

#48 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,017 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 October 2016 - 12:31 AM

I'm enjoying it for the most part except for one thing, the new recruits. I really just don't like any of them  Curtis has been around for a while now, so it's probably a lost cause as far as he's concerned and Lord knows that the new Black Canary started off rocky enough last season, with her stealing from a dying woman and all. But even Mad Dog is terribly annoying and might even be the worst of the bunch.
I'm really enjoying it too but the new team is what I like most about it lol....And Mad Dog is so damn tsundere I love it xD

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#49 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,796 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 12:39 AM

I'm really enjoying it too but the new team is what I like most about it lol....And Mad Dog is so damn tsundere I love it xD

Only member of this team worth the screentime, so far, is Ragman. And Church is just as bad as the new team, as far as the villains go. Thankfully it seems like Prometheus is going to be the main villain and not him.

#50 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:24 AM

I think the DCCW will always be amazing for Arrow if nothing else. The risk they took deciding to make a live action show based around that character, the excellent job they did adapting and altering the source material, the way they've gone about building it up over the years, etc. Even with Season 4 being as terrible as it was, the show as a whole can't be called anything other than a success in my opinion.

What are everyone's thoughts on Season 5 of Arrow so far though? I'm enjoying it for the most part except for one thing, the new recruits. I really just don't like any of them :lolxg: Curtis has been around for a while now, so it's probably a lost cause as far as he's concerned and Lord knows that the new Black Canary started off rocky enough last season, with her stealing from a dying woman and all. But even Mad Dog is terribly annoying and might even be the worst of the bunch.

Honestly I don't think the new recruits have got enough screen time for us to really have a opinion

#51 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,796 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 07:39 AM

Honestly I don't think the new recruits have got enough screen time for us to really have a opinion

That's why I said these are my thoughts on things so far. It's an early opinion.

#52 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,236 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 08:55 AM

So in the future the Thanagarians will invade. But as of right now, the Dominators will invade. And after reading about the character on Supergirl, Mon-El, it seems he will have a significant part to play in the invasion super-arc. I wonder if he'll be kept only in Supergirl's universe or will he crossover to Arrowverse as well.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#53 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:25 PM

So in the future the Thanagarians will invade. But as of right now, the Dominators will invade. And after reading about the character on Supergirl, Mon-El, it seems he will have a significant part to play in the invasion super-arc. I wonder if he'll be kept only in Supergirl's universe or will he crossover to Arrowverse as well.

I think Mon El signed up for the crossover

Sadly I don't think Superman has.

#54 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:59 PM

Does Arrow have a new stunt guy. Why does the action feel like it has been pushed u to 11. 

#55 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:38 AM

Are yall ready for this
http://www.newsarama...-the-flash.html
  • Tokoya likes this

#56 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,017 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:39 AM

I'm loving Arrow more and more with each episode tbh

And I'm saddened that they did my boy Mike Ross like that in last night's episode of Legends
  • JDG973 likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#57 Lauri

Lauri

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 12:12 PM

Legends just keeps on getting better and better

Edited by Lauri, 21 October 2016 - 12:15 PM.

#58 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 12:14 PM

Legends just keeps on getting better, can anyone explain Vixen tho?

What you wanna know?

#59 Lauri

Lauri

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 12:21 PM

I just found out lol, I love her

• Tokoya likes this

#60 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,236 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 12:23 PM

Well. I've learned that the character for Vixen changed because the original character had a scheduling conflict. So they what they did was cast another girl as Vixen. Then had that Vixen be the grandmother of the Vixen we saw in Arrow. So there's in fact two different Vixen characters from two different times.

• JDG973 likes this

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users