Photo

Dragon Ball Super (Part 3)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2000 replies to this topic

Poll: Should we request a new sub-forum? (23 member(s) have cast votes)

How should we go forward?

1. Just use spoiler tags for spoilers and have only one thread? (14 votes [60.87%])

Percentage of vote: 60.87%

2. Have this thread moved to the Semi-Pro section (therefore getting a separate spoiler thread)? (6 votes [26.09%])

Percentage of vote: 26.09%

3. Have our own sub-forum? (3 votes [13.04%])

Percentage of vote: 13.04%

Vote

#2001 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,711 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:20 AM

The main question was whether or not he had Mystic at all, returning to the even earlier questioning of whether or not Mystic was a transformation or a permanent upgrade to Gohan and his body, with some then complaining because they believe in it being a transformation and assuming that Gohan then didn't have access to it anymore.

Well given that Old Kai told Gohan to access it like he would SSJ, I don't see how it's not a transformation. And if he was unsure if he could access his SSJ form, how was he gonna access a more powerful form?

In terms of the Goten and Trunks issues, you can talk about a lack of combat experience for days, but the only way to fix that is to actually give them some training and combat experience. Otherwise, you've got two characters with massive amounts of potential (Goten, youngest Super Saiyan ever, from a powerful bloodline, and Trunks, also from a powerful bloodline, with a Future form that has proven to be right there with Goku and Vegeta in terms of strength) that is being squandered because other characters have more experience. That's silly and makes no sense. Notably, it's also the exact opposite of what was being done with Gohan back at their age.

I agree.

I'll just blame their overprotective mothers. Chi-chi in particular.

NEW THREAD

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users