790 replies to this topic

#781 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:57 PM

So...So far this has gone exactly how I thought it would. No wall unless the taxpayers are willing to fund it. Clinton's not in jail. Executive orders that are dick moves at best and borderline unconstitutional at worst. Trump hires people who are just as unqualified for their positions as he is and continues to rage at anyone who doesn't agree with him. Widespread panic. People on both sides totally missing the point of peaceful protests. More businesses being boycotted for either supporting Trump or for not supporting Trump (like this is actually gonna hurt Starbucks in any way :rolleyes:). The rest of the world either horrified at how quickly shit hit the fan, or laughing at us. Pro and Anti Trump statuses dominating every Facebook news feeds. And just complete and utter disarray. Oh this is already shaping up to be an interesting four years.

And you know what the worst part is? Some people think impeaching Trump will make everything okay. Wouldn't Pence be next in line if that happened? I think I'll take my chances on Trump.

Edited by Blue22, 31 January 2017 - 07:14 PM.

• Narubi likes this

#782 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,166 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:08 PM

And you know what the worst part is? Some people think impeaching Trump will make everything okay. Wouldn't Pence be next in line if that happened? I think I'll take my chances on Trump.

trump staff makes trump unkillable. The next guy up is way worst than trump.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#783 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,968 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, contemplating life.

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:35 PM

Some people think impeaching Trump will make everything okay.

Problem is that it really won't. Cause Pence will take his place and Pence really ain't all that great either. An if Pence goes, then I believe Ryan comes in, and Ryan is ... well regardless, point is that you go down a list of bad's and it's unlikely that there'll be ground to get rid of each of them. 

Though people also think that after Trump we can get better choices and do better (which is one of multiple reasons why some didn't vote). Nice in thought, but still not really going to work out. I mean people all thought that with Bush out and a D-President in, that things would immediately get better. Well sure things to a degree got better an more stable, but that took time with whatever we got (which apparently to many wasn't enough, thus why they went to kissing Trumps ass). Trump and his goons are making it obvious that they're out to do what young out of control an seriously plastered rockers do to a nice hotel room, if not worse an just burn the whole place down. An if people think we can again just immediately bounce back from the 4 years of Trump and whatever shit he pulls. Well they got another thing coming. Cause it's probably going to take time to even get us back on our feet, maybe even longer with all the back an forth squabbling between the parties, and most likely we'll have the same people bitching how things aren't being done fast enough or in a way that makes them feel like the country should be bending over for them an their own needs an wants, that we'll end up with another Trump to lesser, equal, or if possible greater degree.

Either way. Sad thing about all this is that people don't seem to learn from their mistakes, nor want to. An will just end up repeating them. Sucks ... but sadly can't do anything about it unless you go all genocide on the human race. 

Hopefully the legalize weed or something. So then I can just not give two shits worth a damn all while chasing down imaginary sexy alien babes in my many space adventures. ;) 

• Blue22 likes this

#784 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,060 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:22 AM

Hopefully the legalize weed or something. So then I can just not give two shits worth a damn all while chasing down imaginary sexy alien babes in my many space adventures.  

Can I join?

0081b378-b1a2-46de-9e53-7ccf3a09a14a_zps

#785 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,182 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:23 PM

So I'm reading this article about the Keystone Pipeline not being built with American steel any longer and ran across this name:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House spokeswoman, has said it would be difficult for US steel to be used on the Keystone pipeline as it is already under construction.

That has to be coincidence. Because if not, that had to be an awkward wedding.

In terms of the pipeline, it's a shame they couldn't keep that promise. This is one of the few promises that he should not have broken. In fact, conservative news should be all over this and his feet to the fire on this one. Alternative facts or no, I hope conservative media is not failing the people on this one.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#786 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,968 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 06:12 PM

I hope conservative media is not failing the people on this one.

Well so far Conservative anything for the most part is turning a blind eye to what he does or fails to do. 

I mean remember how Conservatives got up in arms about people being killed on missions if not also bad ones at that, when Dems called the shots? Navy Seal get's killed in a plan that not even Obama wanted to sign off on and where's the Conservative outcry? Yeah you see nothing an hear nothing but the damn crickets on that one. 

Hypocrisy at it's finest. *facepalm*

#787 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,166 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:04 PM

trump's administration team cannot keep their mouths close. They say one out rages thing after another.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#788 Trowa Barton

Trowa Barton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts
  • Locationon the edge of insaninty

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:37 PM

I'm more troubled by Trumps continued insistence that Obama wire taped him without providing evidence to support it.

#789 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,968 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:49 PM

It is disturbing. But we all know it's BS just like all the other absurdities he's claimed without any proof to back them up. 

An until it's got any evidence to back it up, it should just be ignored for the most part. 

There's more important things to worry over and that needs to be discussed as well covered more than silly BS Trump says.

#790 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,229 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:16 AM

well its official.  putins the president of the us right now.  how sad...

these god damn idiots are slowly but surely bringing us back into the age of imperialism

trumps poised to steal the middle easts oil and putins about to bring back the soviot union with no reprecussions..

Edited by retroluffy13, 09 March 2017 - 09:17 AM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#791 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,182 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:40 PM

SUPER EDIT:

So this article - House has passed a bill to allow companies to genetically test you before hiring.

And this actual bill - https://www.congress...-bill/1313/text

Don't quite say the same thing. Read and judge for yourself. I'd like to get second, third, and quintillion opinions on this.

Edited by DarkNemesis, 15 March 2017 - 07:03 PM.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users