[Character] Roronoa Zoro (Part 30)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
448 replies to this topic

#441 TrolonoaZoro

TrolonoaZoro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,516 posts
  • LocationOld Zoro is still an artist with a Katana.

Posted 27 June 2018 - 11:45 AM

*this post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore post by tale. View it anyway?*
*clicks*
"So you know all the parallels with roger and rayleigh with luffy and zoro? Irrelevant! What about these not ever compare thematically yonkous. By association, that is without anything evidence that would indicate they give us a better understanding of the strawhats relation, im gonna use their set up to dictate how the strawhats work!"

Yep. I never miss. Also fun fact, if you block someone you dont get alerted when they @you

4789title.jpg

"Don't worry, nothing is gonna happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us"

Spoiler

#442 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:57 PM

If Jack is fishman then maybe him for Jinbe. Though I think with that many strong characters in one arc we won't have true 1vs1 reserved for SHs. Supernova like Law and Kid will probably eat into the screentime. Though Oda can always make Law a suporter by running around teleporting people to safe places LOL

I'd rather have true 1 vs 1s though and I'm actually worried about how relevant all the other side characters are going to be. It's high time Zoro and Sanji got an actual fight and Jimbei needs his first fight for the crew. (I've given up hope on Robin, Nami and Brooke...) Really don't want to see another Dressrosa. 

#443 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 June 2018 - 02:05 PM

Though I think with that many strong characters in one arc we won't have true 1vs1 reserved for SHs. Supernova like Law and Kid will probably eat into the screentime.

I believe that Zoro will get 2 big 1vs1 in Wano. I think one will be a Calamity or an SN like Apoo (although him i see an enemy of Brook + Franky + another SH or Bepo/Killer?) or mayhaps even Drake (rather see Drake vs Zoro than Apoo since i would like Brook vs Apoo to happen, because duel between music/ similar skills (and because i think Brook could improve immensly in that battle)). The 2nd main enemy for Zoro will be the Shogun (or his best in case he aint a fighter) for sure. Jack might truly be reserved for Jinbei while Sanji may take on several  2nds or 1 SN + his entire crew.

Most SHs i think will have to fight the countless enemies Kaidous + the Shogus forces provide. With the battles/ enemies shifting a lot since they are so multiple. 

Not so sure but i think Kidd will only enter the stage pretty late, i.e. against Kaidou himself.

Law is different but i think he might not be someone to solo an calamity but rather fight one with others alongside him.

Luffy had to big upside to be able to run and hide with Nami as backup+counter to Cracker+homies, against Kata he also had several goes so i think Law will rather safe himself when things get dire to recuperate and heal others.

Edited by capu, 27 June 2018 - 02:08 PM.

#444 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 04:29 PM

Plus his superior strength

Just accept it, he is just crew's (blunt)enforcer.

#445 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,771 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 11:10 PM

I'd rather have true 1 vs 1s though and I'm actually worried about how relevant all the other side characters are going to be. It's high time Zoro and Sanji got an actual fight and Jimbei needs his first fight for the crew. (I've given up hope on Robin, Nami and Brooke...) Really don't want to see another Dressrosa. 

Even then it's hard to rank them. If Jinbe fought the strongest Calamity and Zolo fought the Shogun/Strongest fighter of Shogun's faction then we still have no idea who is First Mate strength-wise (if it's even about strength, that is) unless we know how these two compare to each other (maybe a remark from Kaidou).

Ideally Oda should just make Luffy the undisputed no.1 (he's captain, duh) and Jinbe, Zolo, Sanji the new M3 with no ranking though things are looking extremely dire for Sanji.

• KUROkami likes this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#446 TrolonoaZoro

TrolonoaZoro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,516 posts
  • LocationOld Zoro is still an artist with a Katana.

Posted 28 June 2018 - 04:41 PM

He's the crews superior

4789title.jpg

"Don't worry, nothing is gonna happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us"

Spoiler

#447 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 29 June 2018 - 03:06 AM

Jinbe, Zolo, Sanji the new M3 with no ranking though things are looking extremely dire for Sanji.

There will be ranking, I think, always, at least so long as a difference of strength exists between their opponents. And yeah, Sanji... Zoro's already done more in one page this chapter than Sanji did in the year of Sanji,  :lol:

• Raiden and Enbima like this

#448 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,771 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 05:31 AM

There will be ranking, I think, always, at least so long as a difference of strength exists between their opponents. And yeah, Sanji... Zoro's already done more in one page this chapter than Sanji did in the year of Sanji,  :lol:

You mean LOOK more badass. Cause Sanji did kick Bobbin, too, haha.

• Tale likes this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#449 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,981 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 29 June 2018 - 08:58 AM

NEW THREAD

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg