• Please log in to reply
200 replies to this topic

#161 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 10:35 AM

Interesting chapter.Gado is done.I expect all those prisoners to be released and fill in the vacant Slayer positions.

#162 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,320 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 09:34 PM

Interesting chapter.Gado is done.I expect all those prisoners to be released and fill in the vacant Slayer positions.

Baam finally whipped out the Thorn. That death is gonna be ugly.

But what do you mean by prisoners filling vacant Slayer positions?

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#163 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 04:05 AM

Baam finally whipped out the Thorn. That death is gonna be ugly.

But what do you mean by prisoners filling vacant Slayer positions?

Well as stated in the recent spoiler The Zone of Peace and Harmony was created to commemorate the end of hostilities between Zahard and those who opposed him.As a proof of peace FUG mightiest heroes and others were imprisoned there.
FUG's mightiest heroes should most likely include first generation slayers who are inactive/sleeping.

#164 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 29 September 2019 - 09:57 AM

Kallavan seems to be arriving sooner than later.I expect more people to be teleported in the next chapter preferably Doom or Evankhell

#165 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 09:43 AM

Depending on where Po Bia Yasratcha is in the family hierarchy killing him can have serious consequences.Did not expect a Koon to be part of the Anti Zahard forces.So far only two people of note seem to be in the wall(Hidden Garden members).

#166 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 15 December 2019 - 12:53 PM

White vs Kallavan was short as expected,in his prime White would have been a monster. With Dowon being unsealed I guess we will find out if she is worth the hype.

Edited by Professor, 15 December 2019 - 12:53 PM.

#167 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 29 December 2019 - 03:49 PM

Don't like the recent turn of events,I think this entire arc has been snail paced,we all know that those who have their doubts will switch sides eventually,doesnt help that the main character is so bland.

#168 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 06:59 PM

The pace has really picked  up in the last three chapters

-Luslec can't interevene as it will mean a Family Head will respond directly

-Baam defeated a ranker at the administration office,becoming the first to do so since Adori,difference being she was an A rank regular at the time

-The new corps commander of the 4th is a Po Bidau

-The war at the nest has already begun

Edited by Professor, 21 February 2020 - 07:00 PM.

#169 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 11:58 AM

We finally get to see white in his prime.... as it stands the war has tilted in FUG's favour .....and we already know there are reinforcements coming, someone powerful will make an entrance to support Jahads army as the two  Lo po Bia's are already dead.

#170 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,320 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 04:50 PM

We finally get to see white in his prime.... as it stands the war has tilted in FUG's favour .....and we already know there are reinforcements coming, someone powerful will make an entrance to support Jahads army as the two  Lo po Bia's are already dead.

Either Jahad's right-hand woman or her right-hand man? I doubt a Jahad Princess is gonna join. That would be redundant.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#171 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 13 April 2020 - 05:09 PM

Anything on Evankell??
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#172 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 08:00 AM

Either Jahad's right-hand woman or her right-hand man? I doubt a Jahad Princess is gonna join. That would be redundant.

I think a DD would get involved, but that will be for Cha and his team mates to settle. Expect some Gustang shenanigans at  the end though.

Anything on Evankell??

Alive and well

• Doan likes this

#173 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 10:51 PM

@Professor if Evankell was to die like that then it was so anticlimactic lol

#174 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 09:38 AM

@Professor if Evankell was to die like that then it was so anticlimactic lol

It goes either way,unxpected deaths should happen in a war but I agree it would have been anticlimatic,besides I think FUG cant afford to lose anyone considering the sheer numbers/powerful people behind Jahad hence the reason I dont expect any big player on Baam's side to die. 

• Doan likes this

#175 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 03:59 PM

So I wonder where exactly does Wolhaiksong stand when it comes to F.U.G. can't remember anything being said about the 2? Or didn't Urek seem a little concerned about Baam when they defeated Hell Joe on the no numbered level and I think he noticed that Baam absorbed the Red Thryssa

Edited by Doan, 16 April 2020 - 04:00 PM.

#176 Funktastic

Funktastic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 03:50 PM

Feel like FUG has changed over the course of the story. In the beginning they were depicted as this terrorist organisation driven by a hatred towards Jahad and the 10 families and willing to use whatever means necessary to achieve its sole goal -- the annihilation of the rulers. Now people who actively saw nothing more than Baam as a tool or a hindrance, and were willing to kill without discrepancy, are more humane and caring. So even if Wolhaiksong and FUG don't share the same end objective (Whks just agree in as much as they don't want to subject themselves to the towers rulers), I feel that they are at least not on bad terms.

But even if I really enjoy the world building and the societal structures in ToG, I feel that character development, and developments in general, are bottom tier. Fugs evolution and the characters relationship to Baam are plainly terrible. But it has a lot to do with how big the world is and how much space the author gives to new characters, can't have it all in a webcomic.

• Doan likes this

#177 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 08:04 PM

The recent spoiler has answered a question I had about White in regards to his minions,as it stands he is the only slayer shown to be operating solo.Kallavan and his crew  never stood a chance,SIU is setting up Kallavan to switch sides.

#178 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 05:39 AM

The recent spoiler has answered a question I had about White in regards to his minions,as it stands he is the only slayer shown to be operating solo.Kallavan and his crew  never stood a chance,SIU is setting up Kallavan to switch sides.

Baam talk no Jutsu lol

#179 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 06:46 AM

Baam talk no Jutsu lol

Nope,Kallavan was set up,his entire division was there to be sacrificial pawns.A new and  stronger 4th division exist behind the walls.If Jahad's army kamikaze attack on the cage fails,Kallavan will seek revenge against Lyborick as it makes the death of his comrades pointless.

• Doan likes this

#180 Professor

Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 28 April 2020 - 06:23 PM

Kallavan abandoning body parts without any concern and just keeps on fighing.Finally get to see what the second thorn is capable of in the next chapter.

• Doan likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users