• Please log in to reply
279 replies to this topic

#261 Red Haired Shanks

Red Haired Shanks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 06:43 AM

I will no longer be able to provide summaries for at least a month or two. I have decided to put Noblesse on hold. Honestly speaking I am surprised that I can bring myself to stop reading Noblesse (I was self proclaimed no.1 fan for years). I guess with age your taste and mentality towards things changes...

Personally, I don't give a damn about most manga/manwha anyway.
Noblesse's role is to help me kill a couple of minutes on Mondays.
I have always time to kill, being a lazy career-less bum, so I will probably keep reading this shit.

To be honest, I also like the small word exchange we have with you and DarkNemesis in this thread every week.
The most loyal disillusioned fans this forum has ever seen. :P
This is what made Noblesse still somewhat enjoyable.

Plus, your summaries became quite good man. :P

Edited by Red Haired Shanks, 20 August 2017 - 06:43 AM.

• DarkNemesis and strixflash like this

#262 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,868 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:29 AM

I will no longer be able to provide summaries for at least a month or two. I have decided to put Noblesse on hold. Honestly speaking I am surprised that I can bring myself to stop reading Noblesse (I was self proclaimed no.1 fan for years). I guess with age your taste and mentality towards things changes...

We appreciate your contributions to the cause. :)

Having a life can be more important than Rai :D

• Red Haired Shanks, strixflash and Frankenstein like this

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#263 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,868 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:57 AM

@Deadfantasia - do you still translate or provide summaries?

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#264 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 01:50 PM

Thank you for all the stuff you have done, much appreciated indeed!

#265 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,868 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 02:04 PM

For all the fighting and near death experiences, they FINALLY go on a date!

:lol:

http://www.manhwa-ma...se-475-475.html

Edited by DarkNemesis, 21 August 2017 - 02:05 PM.

• Red Haired Shanks and Frankenstein like this

Spoiler

#266 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,868 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:48 AM

Did Muzaka just come by to play nice, then declare war? TF just happened?

Chapter 478
  • Frankenstein likes this

Spoiler

#267 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:47 PM

It's almost like he came to see what the humans the Rai liked were like just to see if they were worth sparing before he comes back to destroy everything lol. Or he could be telling Rai that he and Crombell are about to go to war with the Union. I don't know why but I'm sure that's part of Crombell's overall plan

#268 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,868 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:04 PM

I'm hoping the Muzaka's daughter arc starts soon. We need some real conflict. Plus, it ties Crombell's [light] obsession with M-21. Brings us back full circle.

Spoiler

#269 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:35 PM

Oh yea, but I feel like that was settled kinda when Maduke basically admitted to being behind the whole thing. But I forgot about M-21's heart, that might be how Muzaka turns on Crombell depending on how he got that heart and who's it was. I doubt it was Ashleen's tho, there would've been some kind of hint in the flashback I feel

#270 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,868 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:50 PM

Oh yea, but I feel like that was settled kinda when Maduke basically admitted to being behind the whole thing. But I forgot about M-21's heart, that might be how Muzaka turns on Crombell depending on how he got that heart and who's it was. I doubt it was Ashleen's tho, there would've been some kind of hint in the flashback I feel

Yes, there is the "does M-21 have Ashleen's heart theory". If he does, Muzaka trusts Crombell, and Crombell wants to study M-21, then we'll definitely have a problem. Muzaka will claim the heart, Rai will claim M-21, then there's Franky's and Crombell's unofficial scientist grudge match. So we may get another near rematch of Rai vs Muzaka.

I wonder if the Union will side with Crombell, find out that Crombell has had Muzaka the whole time, or that 1st Elder will reveal himself to be Franky's assistant.

Spoiler

#271 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:05 PM

A friend of mine trolled me badly. He said there was a mind blowing unexpected twist in Noblesse. He bragged so hard about the twist that I left my self exiled of Noblesse and read the ending part of Ch478 (Muzaka/Rai conversation ).

Now I really want to kill my friend.

Because I have never read something this dumb. Ch478 was the stupidest chapter out in Noblesse history (and Noblesse has a lot of those chapters).

Seriously Muzaka?!? Weak humans collaborated with Maduke and other werewolves to kill your daughter.

So whom should you kill? Werewolves? Naa. Maduke is dead so other clan members are innocent.

But humanity deserve to die. I'm who*ing myself to a human (Crombell) and I would kill the innocent humans who have nothing to do with the tragedy of 820 years ago.

My friend saved me and my clan's life. So how should I thank him? By giving him a chance to use his remaining lifespan to battle me to save innocent humans?

Such a mind blowing twist indeed. I'm so glad that I dropped Noblesse. Author is just trying to milk out the stupid plot.

(I wish I could kill my friend but sadly we don't live in same country. I guess I am lucky that I won't go to prison for homicide, and my friend would be able to keep his life).
banner.gif

#272 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,868 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:57 PM

You'd think he'd go after the Union since that's a human organization. Who sided with Maduke. Problem solved.

I guess the M-21 has Ashleen's heart story is coming full speed ahead.

Spoiler

#273 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:48 PM

Wow, so Muzaka is just hell bent on killing humans regardless of what happens? Doesn't he know Crombell is human? Did he forget Ashleen's mother was human? I hate when awesome badass characters are flat out idiots, we need more Frankys in this story :meh:

#274 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,868 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:00 PM

Latest chapter - Chapter 479

Rai and Muzaka really look like they're gonna go all out. Though, I'm unsure why Garda is just standing there like a mute.

Edited by DarkNemesis, 19 September 2017 - 09:00 PM.

Spoiler

#275 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:37 AM

Just so you guys know authors have apologized for the plot inconsistencies in 479. They have edited the chapter and re-uploaded it.

(Sigh. I was taking a break from this comic but a friend has to troll me by calling the stupid plot as an epic twist o.o)
  • DarkNemesis likes this
banner.gif

#276 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,868 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:09 AM

@strixflash - link?

Spoiler

#277 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:51 PM

@strixflash - link?

You mean link for updated chapter? I don't have. I read the chapter through a friend's account and the only change was that Muzaka no longer calls Ashleen as his daughter. The other plot inconsistencies remains (like how Rai and Ashleen already met before yet Muzaka used the same exact dialogues. Or Franky being unaware about her).

If you're asking where they apologized. It's on the Naver store page.
banner.gif

#278 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,868 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:56 PM

Oh, no wonder the story has declined. He forgot it. :lol:

So now Ashleen is not his daughter? That changes the whole story.

Spoiler

#279 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:07 PM

Oh, no wonder the story has declined. He forgot it. :lol:

So now Ashleen is not his daughter? That changes the whole story.

I meant the flashback. In the flashback Muzaka called Ashleen as his daughter but that was a plothole as Rai only came to know about that after Ashleen's death. So author corrected it. Though a major problem remains that Rai and Ashleen already met in a different way but yet Muzaka used the same dialogues like the first meeting. Or Frankenstein/Ashleen continuity.
banner.gif

#280 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,868 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:23 PM

Maybe Muzaka thought that Rai forgot and just repeated the whole intro :lol:

If I'm not mistaken, both the webtoon and OVA Rai meets Muzaka outside at a camping ground or something like that. Right?

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users