#341 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:32 PM

@strixflash

There's Garda, there's Lunark. Who's the WW still in their cloak?

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#342 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 07:54 PM

http://www.manhwa-ma...018/01/494.html

@DarkNemesis What cloak?
banner.gif

#343 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:01 PM

@strixflash

There are 3 WWs. Lunark in WW mode, Garda in WW mode, and another WW still with clothes on. Which WW is that?

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#344 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 09:20 PM

@strixflash

There are 3 WWs. Lunark in WW mode, Garda in WW mode, and another WW still with clothes on. Which WW is that?

On battle site every werewolf is without clothes. Only Mirai has clothes as she is missing.

Except the ones you mentioned we have Dorant and Juraki. They also lack clothes

Unless you are talking about enemies.

Edited by strixflash, 01 January 2018 - 09:19 PM.

banner.gif

#345 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 09:34 PM

Near the very beginning,

L0FK4J.jpg

That werewolf is not Lunark.

And the next two images back-to-back

YhWeam.jpg

JczSVG.jpg

1st image Lunark, 2nd image (literally the next image in the chapter) mystery WW.

Spoiler

#346 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:47 AM

The pirate site has jumbled up images. The panel having all major characters together is the first page of chapter followed by Lanark's solo panel. I didn't read from pirate site so I didn't noticed the mistake earlier.

Edited by strixflash, 02 January 2018 - 08:54 AM.

• DarkNemesis likes this
banner.gif

#347 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:40 AM

SUMMARY

Spoiler

Edited by strixflash, 08 January 2018 - 01:17 PM.

• DarkNemesis and Frankenstein like this
banner.gif

#348 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 12:31 PM

SUMMARY

Spoiler

Shit got real.

So is it Rai's health and his connection to Franky that is causing these attacks? Or is Muzaka's energy transfer having some unforeseen effect?

:hmm:

Spoiler

#349 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 12:34 PM

I forgot to mention that Frankenstein ridiculed 1st for calling himself as King of human race. He found it funny that it was Union (humans) themselves who committed more atrocity on human race in their desire for strength and eternal life. Yet now people like 1st pretend as if they are on some sacred mission on behalf of their race when all they did was satisfy their own greed.

Shit got real.

So is it Rai's health and his connection to Franky that is causing these attacks? Or is Muzaka's energy transfer having some unforeseen effect?

:hmm:

Naa. Frankenstein was having too much so he didn't noticed that Rai was in vicinity.
banner.gif

#350 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 12:46 PM

Well this is unexpected, at least to me lol. I wonder what's going on? Must have something to do with their contract. Or maybe one of the people Franky is attacking is connected to Rai somehow? 

#351 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 12:53 PM

Well this is unexpected, at least to me lol. I wonder what's going on? Must have something to do with their contract. Or maybe one of the people Franky is attacking is connected to Rai somehow?

Naa. Frankenstein was having too much fun so he didn't noticed that Rai was within his attack range.
  • Frankenstein likes this
banner.gif

#352 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 12:56 PM

Naa. Frankenstein was having too much fun so he didn't noticed that Rai was within his attack range.

Ohhhh so you mean his actual spear attacks were physically going after Rai too? Like friendly fire? Come on Franky :facepalm:

#353 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:15 PM

Twice though? That would mean that the DS is seeking out Rai.... right? Franky has never been that careless. Ever.

So if the 1st Elder knows who Frankenstein is, then how does he still call himself the King of the Humans? Wouldn't that be Frankenstein's title? Clearly, Franky's predates this guy. Unfortunately, this guy is not Franky's apprentice :(

Spoiler

#354 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:50 PM

https://m.vk.com/alb...29086_251626470

@DarkNemesis @Frankenstein

Twice though? That would mean that the DS is seeking out Rai.... right? Franky has never been that careless. Ever.

So if the 1st Elder knows who Frankenstein is, then how does he still call himself the King of the Humans? Wouldn't that be Frankenstein's title? Clearly, Franky's predates this guy. Unfortunately, this guy is not Franky's apprentice :(

He doesn't know Frankenstein identity. He does identifies Dark Spear but before the conversation can proceed the chapter moves on poor Rai

Edited by strixflash, 08 January 2018 - 01:49 PM.

banner.gif

#355 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:40 PM

Oh. LOL. :lol: :laugh: :lolxg:

Too much excitement and too much power (it seems).

I bet Franky has two more times before Rai's eyes turn red. :lol:

• strixflash likes this

Spoiler

#356 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:34 AM

Summary

Spoiler

https://vk.com/club_...29086_251842590

Edited by strixflash, 15 January 2018 - 11:56 AM.

banner.gif

#357 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:30 PM

http://www.manhwa-ma...se-496-496.html

Spoiler

#358 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:13 PM

Any comments? Like how author totally forgot White Walker's death. Frankenstein's powers are affecting regeneration (that chick was suffering). But now this White Walker can regenerate entire body and nobody gave a surprise reaction
banner.gif

#359 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,284 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:09 AM

Any comments? Like how author totally forgot White Walker's death. Frankenstein's powers are affecting regeneration (that chick was suffering). But now this White Walker can regenerate entire body and nobody gave a surprise reaction

Honestly, I forgot this guy actually died. I've been so entertained by Frankenstein that I've completely stop caring how many times they resurrect this guy. Watching Frankenstein work is a pleasure and an honor.

• Frankenstein likes this

Spoiler

#360 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:53 PM

Honestly, I forgot this guy actually died. I've been so entertained by Frankenstein that I've completely stop caring how many times they resurrect this guy. Watching Frankenstein work is a pleasure and an honor.

This.  :clap:  :ohyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users