365 replies to this topic

#361 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:43 PM

Any comments? Like how author totally forgot White Walker's death. Frankenstein's powers are affecting regeneration (that chick was suffering). But now this White Walker can regenerate entire body and nobody gave a surprise reaction

Ok now that I've calmed down and looked at it again, I see what you mean. I hadn't seen the previous chapter before looking at this one so it didn't really hit me but you're absolutely right. They don't even show him regenerate or anyone comment, he's just there again like it never happened. I would say maybe it's because he's part robot and WW but that shouldn't be enough to come back before being sliced in half like that. But look on the bright side, now we get to see Franky murk him again  :banana:

#362 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 12:49 PM

CONFIRMED: WHITE WALKER IS OFFICIALLY DEAD. In the updated raws...he is missing. THE CHAPTER IS FULLY SAME EXCEPT THAT WHITE WALKER IS MISSING.
banner.gif

#363 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,182 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:09 PM

CONFIRMED: WHITE WALKER IS OFFICIALLY DEAD. In the updated raws...he is missing. THE CHAPTER IS FULLY SAME EXCEPT THAT WHITE WALKER IS MISSING.

They could have just kept him dead the second time. No need to update. Did that many people care that he was dead? Or were they offended that the author implied that Franky's work isn't official?

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#364 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:34 PM

They could have just kept him dead the second time. No need to update. Did that many people care that he was dead? Or were they offended that the author implied that Franky's work isn't official?

There has been massive anger against Noblesse among Korean fans. And I'm not kidding. You will be surprised how bad Noblesse is performing lately on Naver. (the werewolves chapter got massive rants for following the same battle cliché format). And now fans are angry on how authors don't even remember the plot.
  • DarkNemesis likes this
banner.gif

#365 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted Today, 12:56 PM

497 summary :

Spoiler

http://www.manhwa-ma...se-497-497.html
  • Frankenstein likes this
banner.gif

#366 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,182 posts

Posted Today, 01:25 PM

More origin story. Yeeeeeeessss.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users