• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#141 Red Haired Shanks

Red Haired Shanks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:37 PM

His initial form was achieved through a blood contract with Rai right?

So he should be able to evoke it long ago, but not in this comic!!

Franky didn't get to use it until he had to face an upgraded badass clan leader like that Berserker guy.

#142 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:49 PM

His initial form was achieved through a blood contract with Rai right?

So he should be able to evoke it long ago, but not in this comic!!

Franky didn't get to use it until he had to face an upgraded badass clan leader like that Berserker guy.

What? M-21 fights Maduke goes Blood WW form and then we FINALLY the reveal that M-21 has Muzaka's daughter's heart?!

I vote 'yes'. I need to see Muzaka go complete batshit and Rai pretty much commit suicide.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#143 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:34 PM

The initial werewolf design of M-21 is pretty much discarded by authors. (It was due to awakening of M21's power and not contract). The current one is the standard werewolf transformation. Authors have changed transformation design many times so don't think that the first transformation of M21 was strongest.
banner.gif

#144 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:46 AM

453: https://m.facebook.c...0891}&__tn__=*s
  • DarkNemesis and Red Haired Shanks like this
banner.gif

#145 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:52 AM

So everyone done showed up to Wolfdonia. Sweet!

M-21 needs to stop giving up so easily. Not very befitting of a WW. smh.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#146 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:19 AM

Honestly you could pretty much guess everything but here is the summary
http://noblesse.wiki...iki/Chapter_453

So who would protect the children and school? RK decided to stay back in order to protect them...at least that's what Seira told Regis bavk then.

Edited by strixflash, 20 March 2017 - 11:07 AM.

• Red Haired Shanks likes this
banner.gif

#147 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:23 AM

there were 4 people right? so it had to be regis, seira, and the other 2. who else could it be?

Spoiler

#148 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:33 AM

The one who attacked at end is Tao. And Takeo was there as well.

So all 4 are here...poor children.
banner.gif

#149 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:21 PM

The one who attacked at end is Tao. And Takeo was there as well.

So all 4 are here...poor children.

KIDNAP ARC!

Crombel steals the kids once again! Shinwoo is public enemy #1!

Spoiler

#150 Red Haired Shanks

Red Haired Shanks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:57 AM

Franky after devouring Ignes, has a good chance to be the strongest known character after Rael, Raskreia and Muzaka and maybe not much far behind them.

He has devoured 2 modified clan leaders (Ignes (sort of clan leader) and Berserker), at least 4 union elders and that werewolf in the previous chapters.

Granted that he power ups every single time the spear eats someone and that with maybe the exception of Muzaka, he is the best fighter in the comic,

he could end up at some point as the stronger character after Rai.

Edited by Red Haired Shanks, 21 March 2017 - 09:58 AM.

• Frankenstein likes this

#151 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:44 AM

I think Frankenstein can face Muzaka if he goes all out. Muzaka is strong of course with his fighting experience but that is useless if he face absolute strength. The only reason Muzaka was able to put Rai into long sleep was because he wasn't healthy at first place (he said that to Raskreia about him not having much long to live even before his fight).
banner.gif

#152 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:03 AM

I think Frankenstein can take on any of the Gajus with ease. Probably except Kei Ru. Probably. Actually. I take that back. If the young guy was stronger than the other WW Lord candidate, then Frankenstein has to be stronger than Kei Ru. So screw it, Franky > Gajus. But Muzaka? That might be a stretch. At least for me. No Gaju or Warrior is beating Franky that's for sure. Though now I wonder just how strong Crombel is now. If he's somehow been able to keep up with Franky, I'd like to know how.

Spoiler

#153 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:47 PM

The only people stronger than Franky right now are Rai, Raskreia, Muzaka, probably Maduke, and whoever the 1st elder is. Crombell shouldn't be that strong as of now but I'm sure he'll get up there by the time it's time to fight him. Probably thru Ignes' notes that she tried to bribe Franky with before she got murked. Kei Ru is also right there with him but I'd still put Franky above him. The one advantage that Franky has over all these guys except maybe the WWs is that he's the better fighter. Kei Ru might be as good a fighter but he's not as powerful while the others are all more powerful but not great "fighters" since they usually only use their powers to fight. 

Like @Red Haired Shanks said, the dark spear has had quite a few quality meals lately so the power boost from them should be quite high, Franky just needs to tame it now.

#154 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:53 PM

The one advantage that Franky has over all these guys except maybe the WWs is that he's the better fighter. Kei Ru might be as good a fighter but he's not as powerful while the others are all more powerful but not great "fighters" since they usually only use their powers to fight.

I don't understand. Kei Ru is supposedly the most powerful Noble among the Nobles. So not only is he a good fighter, if not great, but he's hella powerful as well. He did win against a WW-Lord candidate after all.

Spoiler

#155 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:50 PM

I don't understand. Kei Ru is supposedly the most powerful Noble among the Nobles. So not only is he a good fighter, if not great, but he's hella powerful as well. He did win against a WW-Lord candidate after all.

I know, I just don't think his power is on par with Franky's now that the DS has absorbed top tier fighters like Gradeus and Ignes. Maybe before that their powers were even, but even then I'd say Franky is the better fighter since he has way more combat experience (obviously I'm a little bias but I think it's a fair point)

#156 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:36 PM

I know, I just don't think his power is on par with Franky's now that the DS has absorbed top tier fighters like Gradeus and Ignes. Maybe before that their powers were even, but even then I'd say Franky is the better fighter since he has way more combat experience (obviously I'm a little bias but I think it's a fair point)

Ah. I got ya. Yeah, I believe that Rai, Muzaka, Raskeria, Maduke > Franky. And Franky > everyone else.

I misunderstood "better fighter". My bad, I follow you now.

• Frankenstein likes this

Spoiler

#157 Red Haired Shanks

Red Haired Shanks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:14 AM

Ah. I got ya. Yeah, I believe that Rai, Muzaka, Raskeria, Maduke > Franky. And Franky > everyone else.

I misunderstood "better fighter". My bad, I follow you now.

We are always talking about the characters we know. There might be some union elders stronger than Franky.
I also think that Franky might be stronger than Maduke due to the fact that the spear ate Ignes and that werewolves are
badly matched against him anyway.

Edited by Red Haired Shanks, 23 March 2017 - 09:16 AM.

#158 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:33 AM

We are always talking about the characters we know. There might be some union elders stronger than Franky.

True. But would seem to be a whole other Union group. Or just completely different organization altogether. All that's left is 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Elder. And Crombell.

Maybe the Union has a Elder Emeritus club?

Spoiler

#159 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:07 PM

There is the Blood Stone owner as well (the one who gave the stone to a human in Rai's adventure series). I'm expecting him to be stronger than most of characters except perhaps Rai.

Edited by strixflash, 23 March 2017 - 11:08 PM.

banner.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users